3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
You have found 2 great friends in Stefano and Luana. I too have shared some personal things with them and they are definitely not judgemental. Luana even helped my wife find a dominant side to her. Ask her to show the foot on face pic to you :cool:
As for your storey. It is who you are and what has made you the person you are today. I don't know of anyone who can say that they have not made mistakes in life. It seams that you are owning your mistakes and fair play to you. Many people who make mistakes never own them and therefore never learn from them.
Don't give up on love, You just haven't met the right person for you yet. I believe that there is someone out there who will accept who you are and help you to grow. Please pass on a hug and kiss to Stefano and Luana for me and of course a big hug and kiss for you too
Hello, your words are very sweet. I don't know you as well as Stefano and Luana, but I hope to get to know you as well as they have.
P.S. Tomorrow, as soon as I see Stefano and Luana, I will give them a big hug from you.
Stefano and Luana, you are fantastic, and it doesn't matter if we succeed with the game or not. I could never do without you two, and that, for me, is a great success.
I love you.
Amanda.

Reactions: ant007

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I have to admit that in these last two updates I liked the story and that it got me interested. I'm not sure about the human trafficking part, but we'll see.

A very interesting part for me was Paolo's reminiscence (his perspective) of the evening with Clara, Luca and Sandra.
I would like that fetish to be developed a bit.

The game has potential, and is much better compared to the first update (initial release).

P.S. I wish they were childless. Kids are my biggest complaint in the game so far, and they are just redundant hahaha.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have to admit that in these last two updates I liked the story and that it got me interested. I'm not sure about the human trafficking part, but we'll see.

A very interesting part for me was Paolo's reminiscence (his perspective) of the evening with Clara, Luca and Sandra.
I would like that fetish to be developed a bit.

The game has potential, and is much better compared to the first update (initial release).

P.S. I wish they were childless. Kids are my biggest complaint in the game so far, and they are just redundant hahaha.
They are not kids, they are teenagers, big difference

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well done developers. Very interesting story so far, lots of mysteries and secrets to reveal.
I feel sorry for Paolo though, he is being punished for cheating by a cheater. I look forward to the next instalment.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Was Stef Story's other game "Scandal" suppose to be the story of what happen to get the family to the point at the start of this game?
Oh ok, I didn't realise that when I checked Scandal out a while back. I saw it was abandoned so I didn't bother with it, but I think I'll have to go read it and see what insights I can get. Thanks

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Renderings completed!/ Rendering completati!/ ¡Renderizados terminados!/ Rendering abgeschlossen!
Renderings completed! Hello friends, this is your Luana speaking. Today we finished all the renderings. Meanwhile, Stefano is correcting some scenes while Amanda is translating the game. After a brief test and proofreading, we will be ready 100%. So, stay tuned because the new episode of "Una moglie sedotta" could arrive in a few days.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes