3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Morho

May 16, 2023
wit all due respect dev but no need too many secondary cgharacters in a good story
But it will be interestimg cause it is about whore ...pardon actres making adult video/s and swinging in clubs...it is original we saw it only like for milion times...

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
oh did not understand correctly sorry...i am not telling u to stop but asking why are u doing this for example fun (u like making games), kill some spare time, believing that it is good and ppl will like it now cause it is "better" atc...

i mostly like games with some interesting story, male mc and incest is good to :D (for example desert stalker is not bad, or lately i found some interesting stories writen by mystic :) )

but me is me there is lots of ppl around in internet with diferent tastes...
Yes, I understand what you mean.
Send me the link to the game so I can gladly check it out.
As for me, I started in 2019 with the idea of telling my own story, but before presenting it to the public, I had to learn 3D and do some testing.
I started from scratch, without any foundation. I had to gain a lot of graphic experience and learn programming. Additionally, over the past four years, I have collected more than 200 surveys to understand the preferences for names, clothing, and situations that people might like the most.
During these years, I have received criticism and insults, but I have also found many friends who have financially and morally supported me in continuing this adventure, and I find that fantastic.
I have reached a satisfying point to tackle my novel. Of course, I still have much to learn, but let's say that today I have the basics to present my new novel.
When I finish "Una moglie sedotta," I will finally start with my own story. The foundation of the novel is obviously erotic, but without any vulgarity and with a touch of tension.
To conclude, in the first two years, during the Covid period, I was glued to the computer, working on the project for 14-15 hours a day, 7 days a week, neglecting my personal life. I think it's much more than a hobby; perhaps it's called passion or maybe even obsession, eheheheh.
Furthermore, many of you have associated Sandra with Sophia from "Moglie e madre," and indeed, it's my tribute to a DEV whom I respect and admire. I have noticed that mentioning this in the past has brought me criticism. So, I reiterate now: I don't care, Lust is great.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
"I don't want to give any spoilers, but I'll just say that in the upcoming future episodes, we will encounter some situations involving Sandra. To avoid confusion, let me describe below the names and roles of the characters involved in the game:

PAOLO: (Actor, plays Sandra's husband.)
ALESSIO: (Actor, plays Sandra's son.)
VERONICA: (Actress, plays Sandra's daughter.)
LUCA: (Actor.)
CLARA: (Actress.)
EDMOND: (Actor.)
ANTOINE: (Actor.)
ADRIENNE: (Actress.)
ADELE: (Actress.)
LUIGI: (Actor.)
ANDREA: (Actor.)
ENZO: (Actor.)

MARCELLO: Sandra's husband.
MARTA: Sandra's daughter.
ALESSANDRO: Sandra's son.
AMANDA: Housemaid at Sandra's place.

Here's a brief summary of what will be revealed in the next episode:

Sandra is a world-renowned actress who is always away from home due to work. Her life is perfect, filled with commitments and galas. However, this world starts to feel constricting, and she wants to devote herself to her family. She decides to accept a proposal from a director named Stefano to shoot an erotic drama film. This choice will serve as an opportunity for Sandra to leave the entertainment industry definitively and focus on her family. Stefano convinces Sandra through an enticing offer."

PRESENT AND FUTURE TAGS:AS FAR AS SANDRA IS CONCERNED AVOIDABLE PATHS
LESBIAN,SWINGERS CLUBS,INCEST/ NTR/ BLACKMAIL/ CHEATING/ SEDUCTION/VOYEUR/ EROTICISM/SENSUAL/
BEWARE THERE MAY INSTEAD BE SOME NON-AVOIDABLE SCENES CONCERNING OTHER CHARACTERS.
Sorry I am a little confused. Is the above a continuation of the game or are you starting from the beginning?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Who else wants to see father & Son DP Sandra
I mean she has two holes down there might as well put them to use
Am I right fellas.

After all there is nothing like father son bonding.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes