3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So none of the story up to now has even been real and they're all just actors?? LOL what the fuck

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yip, not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I'm sure it will eventually show up in a week or two, biggest point at least it's new content :coffee:
I know but I'll have the update for Project Myriam in a few day's to keep me occupied in the mean time. ;) :KEK:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know but I'll have the update for Project Myriam in a few day's to keep me occupied in the mean time. ;) :KEK:
Hell, there were about 100 games updated. It seems like in the last couple of days, everyone is updating games...been a long time since I've seen so many updated in such a short span of time.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'd say Cheating Mom is definitely closer to Project Myriam, Beatriz is very forward in her sexual desires, Sophia from AWAM would never even think of sucking a young guy off in the first release (granted she still hasn't done that and we're about 6 years into the game)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'd say Cheating Mom is definitely closer to Project Myriam, Beatriz is very forward in her sexual desires, Sophia from AWAM would never even think of sucking a young guy off in the first release (granted she still hasn't done that and we're about 6 years into the game)
And Zorlun has admitted to making Project Myriam like AWAM on steroids with monthly update, cause he was tired of blue ball simulator games too with long delays between updates

Morho

May 16, 2023
just saw that new poll, and need to ask why again two diferent games with FMC? why trying making another game about another whore when there is not market for that?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
one girl (wife) fucking everything with pulse...(whore)

that question was mainly for dev/s just for my curiosity
just saw that new poll, and need to ask why again two diferent games with FMC? why trying making another game about another whore when there is not market for that?
There are many tastes and each one is contrasting of course.
For example what is yours? What do you like in an erotic game?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
one girl (wife) fucking everything with pulse...(whore)

that question was mainly for dev/s just for my curiosity
My personal taste is to see mother and daughter fucking with another man.
But I realise it's very difficult.
Firstly, because if you want to keep a consistent line, it is very difficult to create honestly acceptable dialogue. Otherwise you should exaggerate, but I have noticed that many people prefer almost the normality of a novel.

Morho

May 16, 2023
My personal taste is to see mother and daughter fucking with another man.
But I realise it's very difficult.
Firstly, because if you want to keep a consistent line, it is very difficult to create honestly acceptable dialogue. Otherwise you should exaggerate, but I have noticed that many people prefer almost the normality of a novel.
not bad, but there is better possition as for example brother fuck mother and sister? and yet there is still your vision

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes