3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
You can avoid that by not letting the daughter in. It doesn't really make sense to get those two completely different outcomes based on this rather small decision, but that's what it is.

That said, I personally like this path and I'm looking forward to more "family whore" content.
More "Family Whore Content" makes me think of Project Myriam life and explorations MC(Myriam) and her son(Mac).;):sneaky::KEK: But I like that it's the daughter that's pushing the MC in this story down that path vs the son like in so many other games.:devilish::KEK:

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
GG's nose is like after an unsuccessful plastic surgery. Late Michael Jackson style. :LOL:
Well, she is the mother of a grown girl. Those she is over 30. No, she should look like a 20-25 year old doll.
And her husband. Do whites in Italy have hair like that on their heads? :)

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
so let me get this straight not only are you copying the MC from AWAM AVN but your copying part of the story and ripping it off straight out the game because this is almost exactly same exact thing except MC here will/could be blackmailed by the Daughter instead of stupid ass Student? as long as it is avoidable is that all that matters but i just hope you dont try to not rip off too much from other AVNs and make this your own as i love the game but i can see some ideas were copied just as the MC is definitely Sophia from AWAM but not complaining just a observation again love the game and look forward to more just try and make it your own and your good

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
so let me get this straight not only are you copying the MC from AWAM AVN but your copying part of the story and ripping it off straight out the game because this is almost exactly same exact thing except MC here will/could be blackmailed by the Daughter instead of stupid ass Student? as long as it is avoidable is that all that matters but i just hope you dont try to not rip off too much from other AVNs and make this your own as i love the game but i can see some ideas were copied just as the MC is definitely Sophia from AWAM but not complaining just a observation again love the game and look forward to more just try and make it your own and your good
Yes, we love that game, it is our benchmark.
If we could we would copy it all.
A kiss to my friend Lust.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
AWAM is beautiful. The only pity is that AWAM will never be completed.
I think Lust has written a fantastic novel, and I sincerely hope it will be completed as late as possible. When the game "Ten Years Later" ended, I almost felt sick. So I hope "Wife and Mother" lasts forever. It's an appointment I always look forward to because I really like it. But this is just my opinion.
Stefano.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Lust has written a fantastic novel, and I sincerely hope it will be completed as late as possible. When the game "Ten Years Later" ended, I almost felt sick. So I hope "Wife and Mother" lasts forever. It's an appointment I always look forward to because I really like it. But this is just my opinion.
Stefano.
You hope it lasts forever? Well I just hope I get to see Sophia have sex with someone other than hubby in my lifetime

Reactions: Jccurtis and SmKerr

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Stefano.
i may be wrong on this but i heard that the Lust wants to wrap up the game in 5 years so would be 10 years at his pace if he truly wants to wrap it up and complete and besides that he already has said that he has 30 playable days and it is on 13 right now so it wont last forever it may seem like it but it wont nothing does . but i was saying that you shouldn't want to directly rip off their work as no one likes exact true cookie cutter/copy paste VNs so i get you want to get ideas from other VNs as all good ideas come from inspiration from others . also Sophia will be banging someone other than husband in near future updates according to roadmap he put out so will be 6 or 7 updates and hopefully she will bang someone my guess it will be F/F action although i hope not but who knows either way soon she will bang someone other than hubby :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

AWAM is beautiful. The only pity is that AWAM will never be completed.
again as i said to him but Lust has a endgame point in mind which is 5 year plan but at the current rate the guy is going closer to 10 years either way the guy does have endgame in mind which is a good thing as long as the VN is not finished in a billion years from now:ROFLMAO::LOL: so here's HOPING this decade some time it gets completed although if she is doing 4 updates a year which yields 2 full playable days a year because it takes 2 updates or parts to complete one day assuming that it should wrap up the game in about 8 ish years or less if you squeeze out more so can be done within ten years and according to her/his/it roadmap will start doing events so i guess is her way of trying to get everyone past the days thing either way if you go by events thus far it seems to trend 2 updates at most for 1 game day so by that you can get either 2 days or 4 per year it all depends on the events laid out in the roadmap she/he/it has laid out for everyone and what LAP wants to do with it . but who truly really knows when it will be done even LAP either way well all might as well enjoy the game for what it is like it or love it or hate it still LAP and AWAM will be talked about for ages :love:(y):coffee::)

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
However, I really like Sam's path and I also like the path of corruption.
Also, a beautiful scene that I loved was the scene of Sam's dad when they were watching the football match.
I'm sorry it ended too soon, we needed some deeper shots.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Also, a beautiful scene that I loved was the scene of Sam's dad when they were watching the football match.
ill admit that was hot but at this point im team Dylan all the way and don't care whose relationship i end with her to get it and Dylan scene was even hotter if not equal to Sam's Scene im curious to see how the Sister and daughter scenes pan out as im not on the lesbo scenes although they will be hot im sure

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
i may be wrong on this but i heard that the Lust wants to wrap up the game in 5 years so would be 10 years at his pace if he truly wants to wrap it up and complete and besides that he already has said that he has 30 playable days and it is on 13 right now so it wont last forever it may seem like it but it wont nothing does . but i was saying that you shouldn't want to directly rip off their work as no one likes exact true cookie cutter/copy paste VNs so i get you want to get ideas from other VNs as all good ideas come from inspiration from others . also Sophia will be banging someone other than husband in near future updates according to roadmap he put out so will be 6 or 7 updates and hopefully she will bang someone my guess it will be F/F action although i hope not but who knows either way soon she will bang someone other than hubby :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

again as i said to him but Lust has a endgame point in mind which is 5 year plan but at the current rate the guy is going closer to 10 years either way the guy does have endgame in mind which is a good thing as long as the VN is not finished in a billion years from now:ROFLMAO::LOL: so here's HOPING this decade some time it gets completed
With her current approach to development - never! Day 13 she is already doing 1.5-2 years. And it will still be done for 0.5-1 year. Total 1 game day: 2-3 years of development. She still has 17 days to go. 17*2=34 (17*3=51). What is better, 51 or 34 years old? :LOL:
In 20 years she will be an old woman and not interested in any kind of sex! :LOL:
In addition, in 5-10 years the style and appearance of this game will be hopelessly outdated. And she will have to redo it again to new standards. True, for the past 2 years she has been trying to find an artist to help herself, but so far without success.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
ill admit that was hot but at this point im team Dylan all the way and don't care whose relationship i end with her to get it and Dylan scene was even hotter if not equal to Sam's Scene im curious to see how the Sister and daughter scenes pan out as im not on the lesbo scenes although they will be hot im sure
OK, I admit that the images are very beautiful and suggestive between SophIa and Dylan but I think she should have approached that approach differently.
It would have been nicer as far as I'm concerned if the blackmail had also been focused against her son, i.e. embarrassing her with her son.
I think that would have been more plausible.
What do you think?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well I liked the opposite while Neil’s hot wife Amber was jerking off Dylan under the table right across from Neil and Sam and Amber was getting fingered at same time. (But I remember in “Scandal” you got permission from L$P to use screenshot from AWAM that showed Ellie and Sophia in the shower washing each other. I think Sandra’s daughter was showing her the AWAM game

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes