3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Also, the English can be improved even more (there is still some options in Italian: "insisti per sapere", when Veronica is in Mc's room). Sometimes it break the immersion. It would be nice if the devs give the option to play in Italian, just as other devs do with their native language, seeing the fact that they code in their mother tongue.
Regarding the English. I am providing English grammar support to the devs. This was the first full update that I had the chance to work on before the release. Where there is still words in Italian I do a google translate and put the English in brackets.

Basically going forward do not blame the devs for English errors that will solely be my fault. I do my best to correct everything but occasionally some errors might slip through.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Regarding the English. I am providing English grammar support to the devs. This was the first full update that I had the chance to work on before the release. Where there is still words in Italian I do a google translate and put the English in brackets.

Basically going forward do not blame the devs for English errors that will solely be my fault. I do my best to correct everything but occasionally some errors might slip through.
And it shows if you compare with their other games, the English is way better. So good work (y)
But even a non-native speaker as myself can see that still some phrasing is no fluent English but an automatic one and can affect the immersion of an interesting story. I do not have the game in my HDD anymore, but there were other examples. It was a suggestion, such as putting the game also in Italian. You have several Italian speakers that will enjoy to play a game, done by Italians, in their language.

Reactions: latex lvr

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
From the next episode now I think it's too pretentious.
Dear Dev, love your point of view on the game, I have a general question to ask, will the player have options to partake in any fetishes that may be included in the game? Like for example a path where the wife may not be fooling around with anyone but has a special spot for her chubby little son? And give some time to her husband? xD. Or does she have to become a town slut to be her son's little slut or in other words, is it mandatory to become something to have certain scenes and they cannot be independently achieved? xD.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

News of Chapter 4 /News of Chapter 4./Noticias del capítulo 4./Neuigkeiten von Kapitel 4.
Dear friends, I am thrilled to be here today to share with you the fourth chapter of our exciting story. As your friend and narrator, Amanda, I want to explain the reason behind some plot twists that will completely overturn everything you have discovered so far.
Together with Luana, we have worked hard to provide you with an engaging and thrilling experience. We wanted to evoke two types of emotions in you: the intensity of the emotional-erotic aspect and the daringness of a more edgy plot. We aimed to make it as realistic as possible, so that you can immerse yourself in the story and live every moment in a captivating way.
Starting from the next chapter, we will explore new paths, such as Cuckolding and NTR. We will have the classic scenario of a husband getting excited by seeing his wife with other men, but also the female perspective, where an initially reluctant woman gradually lets herself go to her husband's fantasies about her. It will be an intriguing journey through desires and the complexities of relationships.
I would love to hear what you think about this direction. Does the idea of exploring these dynamics fascinate you? I ask you to keep an open mind and consider the nuances and depth that will characterize the novel. It will be an exciting journey, full of surprises and engaging plots.
It's important to emphasize that our novel will not focus solely on these themes. There will be many other paths to explore, which will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you feel alive.
I thank each one of you for the support and enthusiasm you have shown so far. You are the reason we continue to write and share these thrilling adventures. I can't wait to embark on this extraordinary journey together.
Thank you."
Amanda

P.S. I asked on Patreon when will the last update be released to the public, but havnt heard back yet
So the OP quote of "rebuiling their relationship" is pretty much a lie? Like 99.999% of all the other female MC games? Eh, dev's can't write a female MC game without her being a slut apparently. Ah, good to know what the future holds for this game so as to mark it accordingly.

Morho

May 16, 2023
So the OP quote of "rebuiling their relationship" is pretty much a lie? Like 99.999% of all the other female MC games? Eh, dev's can't write a female MC game without her being a slut apparently. Ah, good to know what the future holds for this game so as to mark it accordingly.
and what exactly adult game about female protag should be? how she is cooking,cleaning house and have missionary sex with husband each friday? it would be boring right? so every one will became slut wanted every cock in area. to u know have more adult scenes...

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
and what exactly adult game about female protag should be? how she is cooking,cleaning house and have missionary sex with husband each friday? it would be boring right? so every one will became slut wanted every cock in area. to u know have more adult scenes...
Really? For you is as binary as this? Either the perfect and boring wife which sex life is limited to vanilla sex with her husband once a week, either the perfect slut who will fuck everything that move around her? Maybe you can look at games such as Watching my wife, where both members play the game together and the woman is not a slut. I think A life worth living goes in the same direction as well. There is also a "grey area" in between.
And, believe it or not, there are players that opt to do the faithful path. So, they want to see the boring life a couple, even if she's tempted daily.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Really? For you is as binary as this? Either the perfect and boring wife which sex life is limited to vanilla sex with her husband once a week, either the perfect slut who will fuck everything that move around her? Maybe you can look at games such as Watching my wife, where both members play the game together and the woman is not a slut. I think A life worth living goes in the same direction as well. There is also a "grey area" in between.
And, believe it or not, there are players that opt to do the faithful path. So, they want to see the boring life a couple, even if she's tempted daily.
it practicaly is as that :D game refering to normal life with boring sex scenes with husband ( as there is practicaly no story) or full of sex scenes where she fuck everything...i am not developing this games it is as it is :) and honestly for me is not any type og that games "sexy" simply cause i am not interested in play as female (and get fucked by husband) or reason first and get fucked by half town :D

came for incest but saw it implemented in wrong way for me, so would like to just disapear from here :)

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
This recent episode has been a downer for me, as it lacked a lot in player agency and forced plenty of content on me that simply doesn't mesh with what I consider hot or arousing.
Initially, the game allowed me a choice in many aspects. But this last update I suddenly had to endure...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...which, if anything, kills the mood for me. Having to sit through that with no agency is perfect 'bonerkill' - whatever the game archieved previously is killed off by that.

I would very much encourage you make sure that the participation in fetishes and picking out partners for sex does always involve player agency. If these events have been the result of previous choices, then please look into foreshadowing/telegraphing what individual choices are about in a better way.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
getting degraded by the daughter with no way to stand up to her,
I agree for the most part of your comment, but it's their vision of their game. Regarding the daughter, I think it must be what you chose previously, because I didn't face this situation in this update.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
This recent episode has been a downer for me, as it lacked a lot in player agency and forced plenty of content on me that simply doesn't mesh with what I consider hot or arousing.
Initially, the game allowed me a choice in many aspects. But this last update I suddenly had to endure...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...which, if anything, kills the mood for me. Having to sit through that with no agency is perfect 'bonerkill' - whatever the game archieved previously is killed off by that.

I would very much encourage you make sure that the participation in fetishes and picking out partners for sex does always involve player agency. If these events have been the result of previous choices, then please look into foreshadowing/telegraphing what individual choices are about in a better way.
The scene with the daughter is based on a previous choice that you made, There is a more mother daughter love route.
With the other scene's these are related to previous experiences that the FMC has had and made her the woman that she is today. It is background storey to help us understand some of the decisions that the FMC has made and will make going forward

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
The scene with the daughter is based on a previous choice that you made, There is a more mother daughter love route.
With the other scene's these are related to previous experiences that the FMC has had and made her the woman that she is today. It is background storey to help us understand some of the decisions that the FMC has made and will make going forward
What’s the option? When u choose only +Vitoria?
The raging blackmail thing and force her accepting “the deal” was “meh”. Like too weak argument. :/

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
What’s the option? When u choose only +Vitoria?
The raging blackmail thing and force her accepting “the deal” was “meh”. Like too weak argument. :/
As I am helping with the English grammar changes in this game I get the update a few days before it's official release so I can't really remember what specific choices lead to what. If I remember correctly I think it was in the previous update when mom and daughter were chatting in the daughters room.

I do agree though it would have been nice to have a choice to call the daughters bluff and explain that if she did tell the dad, the daughter would then be responsible for the break up of the family. Flip the coin so to speak.

Reactions: uhtredviking

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
wow this toke a 180 grade around completely from a sexy vn to a non choices freaking kinectic novel ....what a shame

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes