3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Does that mean a pure lesbian route still isn't possible? If I remember correctly Scandal had choices but the blackmail route with the boss was unavoidable so I stopped playing
I stopped after the Lesbian scene with the neighbor to find out when the next update would be. At that point I was loving everything about the game but didn't continue when I saw it was abandoned. If I had known about the forced blackmail route I would have stopped playing as well and realized that their work is not for me.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I loved Scandal but I hate this. Alesso has a fiance and is a grown man? He's acts and looks maybe 13. And I was forced to see him showing of his dick to his sister which was a total turnoff, especially her reaction. Edmond flirted with the MC and I was given no choice to shut him down, even when he was touching her. Forced sex scene with the husband despite them not having sex in a year. Too much forced content already. The creators need to remember that the MC is our Avatar and trying to force attraction and relationships on us that we don't want will just drive us away. Let us decide how we feel about the other character and make our own choices. If I am playing a Female MC I want a pure lesbian path and the choice to see dicks to be totally optional not canon. I had a bad feeling about this but now it is confirmed. I will pass.
thats exactly what i feared when they anounced this game.... thanks for the confirmation... i was hyped for scandals lesbian only path but seeing that there is no way of that happen now is such a shame... guess i just move on to something else than.
good luck to the devs with this one.

Νømad

Jul 31, 2019
I loved Scandal but I hate this. Alesso has a fiance and is a grown man? He's acts and looks maybe 13. And I was forced to see him showing of his dick to his sister which was a total turnoff, especially her reaction. Edmond flirted with the MC and I was given no choice to shut him down, even when he was touching her. Forced sex scene with the husband despite them not having sex in a year. Too much forced content already. The creators need to remember that the MC is our Avatar and trying to force attraction and relationships on us that we don't want will just drive us away. Let us decide how we feel about the other character and make our own choices. If I am playing a Female MC I want a pure lesbian path and the choice to see dicks to be totally optional not canon. I had a bad feeling about this but now it is confirmed. I will pass.
OR.. put a "kinetic novel" as a tag so I don't have to waste my time in something that I know it's not my cup of tea (the forced choices or lack of). Unfortunately, there are many games like this that doesn't have one and waste my time.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
so 100% lesbain path planned or not?
Dev seems to love chatting, but they have not responded to this question, though it has been asked multiple times.
I mean there is already forced sex with the hubby, so 100% is definitely out.
I'm guessing that means the answer is no, and that's a nope for me then. Shame, cause the renders are gorgeous. :cry:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Dev seems to love chatting, but they have not responded to this question, though it has been asked multiple times.
I'm guessing that means the answer is no, and that's a nope for me then. Shame, cause the renders are gorgeous. :cry:
It's always been that way since the first game wife at all costs where they forced scenes with random people out of nowhere but got nowhere with the people you were lead on with. So probably wont change forcing things on people.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yes it is planned but not immediately of course.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Ask you a question
This game is sequel of scandal
sequel of what? of game stalled on 0.02 for 10 months?
another game updated last time 17 months ago...
masters of multiple blueballing drama that haven't finished single game up to now
i wonder how sex life of stefano and luana looks like... has anyone of them ever finished or they just stop after foreplay and schedule another round (or move to new partner) in next year?
so we are waiting for next update in late 2023 or more likely new game (4th one) in 2024

on technical level: are these devs tried to play their game at all? because adele's text in light green is mostly unreadable.
english translation is bad (most likely by google translate). but something in this linguistic nightmare deserves the same question to devs - did they read english version at all? using of he/she. ok, they are not native speakers (neither am i) but even my 6 years old nephew knows what is he and what is she standing for, after several classes of pre-elementary school english. so in devs' case it is not ignorance, but laziness.

on story: can anyone make milf fem.prot game with cheating where she is not fucked by underage son?
also, why in this type of games cheated husband has to have micro penis? in case of these devs' previous games hubbys' micro penises are their signature (although micro is not necessary in this story - hubby is not submissive beta but cheater with younger woman). following their earlier works, in future we will most likely see badly written blackmail story and whole bunch of despicable charachters harrasing mc

overall it is to early to rate game, has nice graphics, but with devs with such updating history i'm not sure we'll have more updates in near future (if ever)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It was a “feel sorry” for you blowjob not forced sex, she didn’t even get horny from it, you can even make her think of her sons while she blew him, remember what Clinton said
1F4D4BBB-9BB0-480F-8F7B-5081F0EAEF15.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
These are the similarities with playing wife by all means in the new game. I just don't know if Sandra's character will have a double personality like Lukrecja

frdfdfdf-horz.jpg

trtrtrtrtr.jpg

Nowy obraz (9)-horz.jpg

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

This morning I was thinking about Paolo, Sandra's husband.
I asked myself: is it necessary to sideline him?

How about if I put a variation on Alessio's menu?
Let me give you an example.

Sandra thinks of Alessio + Alessio
Sandra thinks of Paolo + NTR.
If you choose +Alessio you will have an incestuous path.
If, on the other hand, you do not want to follow Alessio you can follow the story of Sandra who will do everything to solve her own problems by teasing her husband.
Paolo in turn will start a game with his wife of voyeurism and sharing.
Or do you want to skip this part and continue with the story?

I will open a quick poll let me know
A kiss from your Luana.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Unfortunately quite rushed game. The art is good but the plot seems to be uninspired. Scandal was engaging with truly erotic art. Let us hope in future improvement.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK if you explain it I'll understand. If you expound it as in the previous post, no... have I missed something?
My point is, my friend, that Sandra from this new game, A Seduced Wife, is the equivalent of Lucrezia from Wife at All Costs, but I don't know if Sandra will have a double personality like Lucrezia.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, it's Luana.
I would like to get some impressions on the story Adele and Adrienne and Antoine, what do you think?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes