3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
When you go back to A Wife at All Costs NTR deluxe edition I will go back to supporting you. I didn't like how the husbane was forced to go gay, I felt sorry for him, if his wife femdomed a bit that way it would have been okay, but he was forced by gangsters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Once I finish this novel, I will revisit 'A Wife at All Costs,' removing the violent parts and focusing solely on Netorase.
So you should ask the moderators to put the on hold tag to this game and explain in this thread's OP why is on hold and what are you plans with this game.

As for this game, I still don't understand why you changed so abruptly.

whether or not to believe in dreams.
Nobody is questioning this. They just have valid doubts about the future of this new reboot. Just as Dukez pointed out, he has seen many other devs following a similar paths as yours, and has doubts. In this field, when a dev cumulates abandoned ideas/games, it cater him a negative reputation, whatever the (valid) reasons behind the change/ step aside.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
When you go back to A Wife at All Costs NTR deluxe edition I will go back to supporting you. I didn't like how the husbane was forced to go gay, I felt sorry for him, if his wife femdomed a bit that way it would have been okay, but he was forced by gangsters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But did you enter the room when Augusto was still getting up and provoking Sandro's friend?

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
It would seem to me, games that are 1: Renpy, 2: Tags(Netorare, cheating, female protagonist) 3:newer than 2022 and versions lower 0.5.0 are 100% sure to be abandoned.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
It’s the Patreon Police cracking down on incest again, but it’s so hypocritical cause there’s plenty of games on Patreon with incest that havnt been flagged
Which is sad, because I hate it when despite using the tags to avoid playing games with kinks that I dont want to see, I somehow end up coming across those.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
A dream can stumble, slowing its pace.
A dream can become confused, losing itself in mazes.
A dream can undergo humiliations, bending beneath the weight of reality.
A dream can be wounded, bleeding shattered hopes.
But there is an undeniable truth: a dream, despite everything, never surrenders.
And in this journey of four years, I send a warm kiss to all the friends who have followed and supported me.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
:unsure:The creator could create an unofficial incest patch and post it here. (y):) Patronite would have no reason to remove the game
Actually, a Creator that creates such an "unofficial" incest patch themselves may still get in trouble, if Patreon finds out and perceives the action as the Creator attempting to circumvent their legal agreement with Patreon.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Actually, a Creator that creates such an "unofficial" incest patch themselves may still get in trouble, if Patreon finds out and perceives the action as the Creator attempting to circumvent their legal agreement with Patreon.
:unsure:It must have been someone who reported patronage that there was an unofficial incest patch on this forum. :)(y)I sincerely :unsure:doubt that anyone on this forum would report the creator unless out of anger, but that's also unlikely.

Reactions: underwatersparkle
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes