3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
From what I understood, the blowjob with the husband was a scene to show the little love affair with the husband. " That is, low-value sex."
Yes, it was actually an unexpected move, the change of direction between the film's portrayal and real life. I believe it was already the Devs' intention to alter the story. That's why they redid the update from scratch. Perhaps it's a way to save the game's promising title.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
as long as they stop listening to everyone even their patreons and stop catering the the lowest common denominator and stick to their vision of the story they are trying to tell it will be fine and leave in the incest as well but aside from that if they keep listening to everyone to change this or that then they are just another run of the mill devs and another run of the mill VN if they can stick to their own story it will keep the ORIGINAL CREATIVITY and not what others had told them to or suggested . i will check it out but as far as my enthusiasm for this game now is at a all time low the bar is really low as who knows when or if they will go in another direction again . :unsure::coffee:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
as long as they stop listening to everyone even their patreons and stop catering the the lowest common denominator and stick to their vision of the story they are trying to tell it will be fine and leave in the incest as well but aside from that if they keep listening to everyone to change this or that then they are just another run of the mill devs and another run of the mill VN if they can stick to their own story it will keep the ORIGINAL CREATIVITY and not what others had told them to or suggested . i will check it out but as far as my enthusiasm for this game now is at a all time low the bar is really low as who knows when or if they will go in another direction again . :unsure::coffee:
Hello friend, I fully agree with you.
However, bear in mind that when I started I did not have much experience and above all I had an inadequate computer.
This influenced my behaviour a lot.
With the help of my friends and supporters, I got a computer that will help me express my ideas well.
And above all, there will be no changes or strange things.
I thank you and hope to hear from you again soon.
P.S. I would also like to thank my wife Luana, who has done everything over the years not to let me stop this adventure.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
so another abandoned game...lovely!
Not entirely abandoned, just another remake with new story, same name though, but yes it is his 4th or 5th attempt now, I won't play the newest version now untill he done least some serious investing in it with updates.

Just look among the new releases "A seduced wife v 1.0" if read correct this time she is a cop and such without moving to another country for fresh start.

Reactions: pkripem

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:o_ONow we will have another new game with a character
Lucrezia from the previous game wife at all costs

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I'd like to make a small clarification:

I haven't abandoned anything. Many of you might not be familiar with my story, so I encourage you to start from the first post of 'Wife at All Costs' to understand that I began with no experience and an inadequate computer. Despite all the challenges, I devoted time to learn DAZ and programming, among other things.

Thanks to some of you, after 4 years, I managed to purchase a better computer to improve my work. In my own way, I've made it here.

I've decided to start 'A Seduced Wife' from scratch with a new concept. Once I finish this novel, I will revisit 'A Wife at All Costs,' removing the violent parts and focusing solely on Netorase.

I'm sorry if I've disappointed you, but I've never claimed to be the best. However, I can't accept being labeled as a quitter since I'm still here. At most, I'm refining and improving my commitment to creating something good.

Thank you all, and a warm hug to all my friends and supporters who believed in me. Believe me, I won't let you down.

Stefano.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I'd like to make a small clarification:

I haven't abandoned anything. Many of you might not be familiar with my story, so I encourage you to start from the first post of 'Wife at All Costs' to understand that I began with no experience and an inadequate computer. Despite all the challenges, I devoted time to learn DAZ and programming, among other things.

Thanks to some of you, after 4 years, I managed to purchase a better computer to improve my work. In my own way, I've made it here.

I've decided to start 'A Seduced Wife' from scratch with a new concept. Once I finish this novel, I will revisit 'A Wife at All Costs,' removing the violent parts and focusing solely on Netorase.

I'm sorry if I've disappointed you, but I've never claimed to be the best. However, I can't accept being labeled as a quitter since I'm still here. At most, I'm refining and improving my commitment to creating something good.

Thank you all, and a warm hug to all my friends and supporters who believed in me. Believe me, I won't let you down.

Stefano.
Not to be negative, but abandoning projects is the same as quitting them. It doesn't matter if you restart them, it's still abandoning the original. So don't be upset if people do end up labelling you as a quitter if you don't start finishing stuff you start. As you said, you were/are learning so my suggestion would be to create smaller scope that has a defined start and end and see it through before moving onto the next thing.

There is nothing worse than someone who abandons what they worked on to go create something eerily similar under the guise of being better. It's happened a few times on games I've seen here and they always fail out in the end so I am very suspicious of this approach since it hasn't proven otherwise in my experience.

Good luck with the new take.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Not to be negative, but abandoning projects is the same as quitting them. It doesn't matter if you restart them, it's still abandoning the original. So don't be upset if people do end up labelling you as a quitter if you don't start finishing stuff you start. As you said, you were/are learning so my suggestion would be to create smaller scope that has a defined start and end and see it through before moving onto the next thing.

There is nothing worse than someone who abandons what they worked on to go create something eerily similar under the guise of being better. It's happened a few times on games I've seen here and they always fail out in the end so I am very suspicious of this approach since it hasn't proven otherwise in my experience.

Good luck with the new take.
I see.
What can I tell you... You're right
It's a dream I'm trying to realise How can I overcome it?
Maybe I won't succeed, maybe I'll drown... But at least I tried.
Then it's up to you to decide whether or not to believe in dreams.
A hug from your friend Stefano.

Reactions: ant007
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes