3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game.
Anyway, there are some exciting updates for the next version.
Finally, the new computer has arrived. It's not top-of-the-line or a supercomputer, but it's definitely an improvement over what we had before.
For technical reasons, we're revising the story, and the next episode will start with a completely new and captivating storyline.
We've fixed all the past mistakes, improving both the graphics and the plot.
So does that mean we'll have to start the game from the beginning?

Aug 19, 2022
I can suggest you to keep going on with your ideas without listening too much haters, that always will tell you bad thing for every decision. I think the very first version of this game was very promising with the unsatisfied wife going to France with her family, then seduced by an handsome guy in the market, the stories with her son and daughter (for those who are interested in incest), the date for the morning after with the worker’s son. I was really waiting for the ongoing story and you changed everything, now you change again. Please, go on with your ideas, do as you like , you can’t make all people happy. Do you think there’s some possibility that you can continue the story as it was in the beginning? I always take the opportunity to tell you that you are so good as a dev, your renders are wonderful. That’s why I really was waiting for the first story to see how it developed. Ciao da un Italiano tuo fan

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Once again?! It's becoming a very bad habit. We must assume that every time that you take a creative risk that doesn't gather a wide consensus you're going to wipe over and restart (being a new game or a new story)?
Hello friend yes you are right it is a bad habit you are right.
I can guarantee it won't happen again.
I finally have a new computer so I can bring my creativity to life.

Reactions: OneLuv

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I can suggest you to keep going on with your ideas without listening too much haters, that always will tell you bad thing for every decision. I think the very first version of this game was very promising with the unsatisfied wife going to France with her family, then seduced by an handsome guy in the market, the stories with her son and daughter (for those who are interested in incest), the date for the morning after with the worker’s son. I was really waiting for the ongoing story and you changed everything, now you change again. Please, go on with your ideas, do as you like , you can’t make all people happy. Do you think there’s some possibility that you can continue the story as it was in the beginning? I always take the opportunity to tell you that you are so good as a dev, your renders are wonderful. That’s why I really was waiting for the first story to see how it developed. Ciao da un Italiano tuo fan
Hello friend, thank you for your support.
You are absolutely right but my biggest problem has always been the computer.
Unfortunately by increasing the quality or inserting more objects I could not express my art today I think I have reached a point where I can start seriously.
Hi.
Sono contento di averti a bordo,un abbraccio dal tuo amico Stefano.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I finally have a new computer so I can bring my creativity to life.
The thing is, this new "reboot" is not related to your hardware availability but a somehow controversial creative choice of yours, that had gather more negative than positive opinions. I have difficulties to see in which way your hardware step up will allow to avoid future situations like this.
Having said this, I hope you can find your way. I like your style and creativity.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Sandra and Veronica cover image? Sandra and Veronica cover image? ¿Imagen de portada de Sandra y Verónica? Sandra und Veronica Coverbild?
Hello friends, meet the new Sandra and daughter Veronica (Pregnant.)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah I was thinking that I prefer the other hairstyle, this one kind of makes her look more like she's in her mid 50s instead of 40
I'd say the old style looked like a movie star in her 40s(which even fits with the story).
Now she looks like a mid-aged woman who doesn't have much time/money to dedicate to her hair/beauty products.

Reactions: cloudstrife

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Unlocked
For you the new pregnant Veronica For the new Veronica to embarrass you. Veronika
Here is an exclusive image from the upcoming episode. I introduce you to Veronica.
I'm not really into the whole pregnancy thing, not one of my kinks. But I do like that it'll give Sandra the opportunity to get closer to Veronica's boyfriend, they can unleash their sexual frustrations with their respective partners on each other:))))

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
One of my favorite games in f95 ...please don't quit this game or restart...
Hello friend don't worry A seduced wife is not abandoned and the story has been revised making it much more realistic.
There will still be the same tags Lesbian,incest,ntr,voyeur,milf,corruption,love,romance,gay and for those who want something more daring I have also created an avoidable graphic violence track of course.
All the tracks will be avoidable except the seduction of Sandra by her daughter Veronica's husband.
The story is linked to Sandra's life, she tells you what happened at that moment, and you will have the chance to change her path.

For those who loved A Wife at All Costs, I have put my artistic stamp on the choice of graphic violence.
Don't worry, the villains will eventually get the punishment they deserve and you will be the ones to help Aiko and Emi, the new characters I created.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The new plot sounds like it could be interesting, I just hope that before the start of the game Sandra will have always been faithful to her husband and that she's never been with anyone but him, that way it would make the seduction and cheating all the sweeter

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The new plot sounds like it could be interesting, I just hope that before the start of the game Sandra will have always been faithful to her husband and that she's never been with anyone but him, that way it would make the seduction and cheating all the sweeter
I just want to see Sandra get naughty again, it’s been too long since she’s had a scene with someone other than hubby

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes