3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
OK, thanks for the good luck, but unfortunately I see that you don't know me well. I don't think I stop at one character.
No I don't know you well. I just can't stand those type of people like the Darrel character in Duet and always choose to skip that route. Its a personal issue but that sort of people remind me of a family member and I'd rather not be reminded. Using the model I have no problem with but any story with the darrel character (or types of characters like him) has little interest for me. Anyone trying to create good stories I hope does well so no ill will towards you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
No I don't know you well. I just can't stand those type of people like the Darrel character in Duet and always choose to skip that route. Its a personal issue but that sort of people remind me of a family member and I'd rather not be reminded. Using the model I have no problem with but any story with the darrel character (or types of characters like him) has little interest for me. Anyone trying to create good stories I hope does well so no ill will towards you.
I understand, my friend. Don't worry, we'll meet in the next episode of "A Seduced Wife." Also, I've opened a free survey on Patreon, so if you'd like, feel free to share your opinion. Thank you, and goodbye from your friend Stefano.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I really like the game. The jump between chapters? I thought it was terrific and totally creative. Of course, one or the other is raging now. Quite a few love games in which the milf, from a certain point in time, has sex with everyone. Preferably with their grown-up children or the neighbors' children. But? Haven't we already had so many games in this direction? At some point it gets boring.

A Seduced Wife also offers other things. Offers more. As a player, I don't have to let it come to sex with teenagers and I still have a good game. The choice is up to the player.
And one more thing. The end of the last chapter brings a new aspect. One that I haven't seen at all or hardly seen here at NTR games. Sandra develops feelings! Yes! Feelings like love. I think that's great. Feelings for Luca, love for Miranda! At the same time, she loses neither love nor respect for Marcello.

In any case, I am more than curious to see what happens next and wish the developers the courage to continue to create a highly emotional game.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I really like the game. The jump between chapters? I thought it was terrific and totally creative. Of course, one or the other is raging now. Quite a few love games in which the milf, from a certain point in time, has sex with everyone. Preferably with their grown-up children or the neighbors' children. But? Haven't we already had so many games in this direction? At some point it gets boring.

A Seduced Wife also offers other things. Offers more. As a player, I don't have to let it come to sex with teenagers and I still have a good game. The choice is up to the player.
And one more thing. The end of the last chapter brings a new aspect. One that I haven't seen at all or hardly seen here at NTR games. Sandra develops feelings! Yes! Feelings like love. I think that's great. Feelings for Luca, love for Miranda! At the same time, she loses neither love nor respect for Marcello.

In any case, I am more than curious to see what happens next and wish the developers the courage to continue to create a highly emotional game.
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game.
Anyway, there are some exciting updates for the next version.
Finally, the new computer has arrived. It's not top-of-the-line or a supercomputer, but it's definitely an improvement over what we had before.
For technical reasons, we're revising the story, and the next episode will start with a completely new and captivating storyline.
We've fixed all the past mistakes, improving both the graphics and the plot.

Aug 19, 2022
Finally, the new computer has arrived. It's not top-of-the-line or a supercomputer, but it's definitely an improvement over what we had before.
For technical reasons, we're revising the story, and the next episode will start with a completely new and captivating storyline.
Please Augusto, don't leave me with blue balls for the third time... First time, in Wife at all costs, was when Lucrezia was at the end convinced and excited by have sex with Augusto's co-worker after a very well constructed slow burn corruption and he ran away, blackmailed by his boss; second time in this VN when MC promised to the worker's son to take her on the beach and show him how to seduce a girl, and in the last update you changed everything and you left this story... PLease, no more blue balls :) :) :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

unlocked
"Here's an exclusive preview of the new Sandra for you." "Here is an exclusive preview of the new Sandra for you." "Here we have an exclusive preview of the new Sandra for ustedes." "Hier ist eine exclusive Vorschau auf die neue Sandra für euch."
English: "Hello friends, I'm Stefano. As I mentioned in the previous post, I've made some changes to Sandra, making her a 40-year-old woman. I'd like to share her new look with you in an exclusive preview. Let me know if you like it."
Oh Yeah :love:
IMG_2379.gif
IMG_2378.gif

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
That is great news! Good luck :)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I have started some renderings, so I have some time and can explain to friends what will be in the new version of A Seduced Wife.

There will be different paths.
Lesbian YES or NO. If you choose YES, you can decide whether to go with Aiko or Aiko's daughter. (Aiko and Emi are masseuses who are prostitutes (the massage parlour is run by Aiko's husband, Aiko and her daughter).
You can also follow Aiko's life YES or NO to find out what lies behind the massage parlour (warning, this route is recommended for those with a strong stomach because it is very unpleasant as a route).

You can follow the incest between Sandra and her son Alessio YES or NO (in this route Sandra initially decides to use her son only for educational purposes, but then things get out of hand).

You can follow the path between Sandra and Veronica's boyfriend (Veronica is Sandra's daughter) YES or NO. (This path is very sweet because Luca cannot make love to Veronica because she is pregnant and therefore Veronica refuses to have sex with Luca). Sandra will get noticeably closer to Luca.

We then have two paths of seduction that are not avoidable because they are part of the story. I will put a single minus at the end so that you can choose the ending.
The seduction paths are:
SANDRA WITH LOVER MARCELLO (Paolo's work colleague) (Paolo is Sandra's husband who takes the opportunity to seduce Sandra during the time when Sandra has some problems with her husband).
The second part of the seduction consists of:
VERONICA (Sandra's daughter) with FRANCESCO (Luca's boss).
(Luca's boss falls in love with Veronica and deceives her with erotic games with different people.

As for the NTR route, it will be avoidable and will be hooked up in a very special way, i.e. I want NTR to be linked to the two seduction routes.
I want to try something new: (Marcello will ask Sandra to also go with other men and Luca's boss will also do the same with Veronica. The good thing is that these will be people close to the family, i.e. work colleagues, friends and so on to make it more awkward).

Having said that, let's get back to la vorare and hope that everything goes well.
Greetings from your friend Stefano. 1s4.png

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So does that mean we'll have to start the game from the beginning?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes