3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
1. No, he was calling you, the dev, lazy, not himself. Not sure if you really didn't catch that or if that is your attempt at "no, I'm not..., but you are..."
2. Yes, you did indeed insult him, you made fun of him being unable to understand what you consider a simple game.
3. I understand wanting to defend your game, I understand that criticism stings, but when you have such a major plot twist as making everything before this update part of a TV show, you have to expect and be able to deal with some disappointment.
And doing that, by insulting critics and belittling them, might not be the wisest choice.

TomUK might have been critical, but he wasn't aggressive or insulting BEFORE you made fun of him.
I don't like when devs are being pressured or attacked, but I also don't like it when devs are so defensive and unable to deal with criticism, even valid criticism at that, that they lash out.
This behaviour killed any interest in me, to give your game a try for now. Hope you mature a bit, despite your Italian temper, and learn to handle criticism better in the future. It might actually help your game.
Of course I will try to handle criticism as best I can.
Thank you for your valuable advice.
Luana.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i dunno if im just too tired or did the entire game turn into another one on the new update? i know i was skimming a bit but im so fucking confused :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Now I'm confused with the new update!?o_Oo_O What kind of plot/twist is that supposed to be??? Is this some Miranda elite satanist parallel universe or what is this? I'm not really looking through the story right now.
Is that just a daydream of Sandra???

Feb 26, 2022
I'm confused and honestly too lazy to go through the nine pages of this thread.
I loved the start a lot (version 0.1.75) but version 0.2 seems like a whole new other game! What the hell am I missing here?

[EDIT]
Okay, so now I know what the developer did. I have no clue WHY he chose to fuck with our brains but he did.
If you are reading comments then go back to your initial "soap opera" and make THAT your VN.

On a sidenote. More lesbian foot fetish scenes please. LOL. :love:

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I just started playing this novel and by first looks, it looks like a decent story build up. Only one thing I'm a bit icky about is the daughter Veronica looks older then her mom, Mom is a bombshell, while Veronica looks more like a 40 year old wannabe milf but isn't sexy enough.

Reactions: Priappus

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Bruhhh, sryy for bothering, but
The story of first one 0.1 is bit better than the second one.
First of all I'm literally confused like
What happening here.
And soryy but the plot twist or the second story (or character ) literally turn me off
Like m playing different game with the same name same protagonist but with different husband/children.
Could you bring the first one with exceptional thing like parallel universe or something please.
Hope you understand.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I think you should write a few words about what happened on your Patreon page to distance yourself from the situation. Especially for my fans who are already contacting me and asking for explanations.
However, I'll write it here too, just to be sure. I never sold "Una moglie sedotta" to anyone else. The Patreon page remains the same: [ ].

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I don't think my Patreon would be the best place to reach your fans, and my fans are already aware I wouldn't do such things.

But for anyone curious, someone uploaded both my game and Lucrezia's game to itch.io, using my name and logo. I reported mine and felt the responsibility to inform Lucrezia about the issue.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I actually like the idea of the game, but I think the dev needs to rework the beginning to not confuse the audience.

For example. the beginning could be introducing the player to Sandra and her family talking about her past as a successful TV/Movie star and how she retired X years ago. However, the critically acclaimed director Stefano personally asked her to star in his new erotic drama about a housewife who moves with her family to another country for her husband's job and because of the affair he had. You could even keep the beginning the same up until a few scenes in where the director yells cut and the player is then shown its a TV set and then proceed with the introductions.

Explain user choices during the "show" part as part of the director's vision for more authentic scenes between cast members. Can have these choices also influence relationship development which of course unlocks more steamy choices later on.

Looking forward to seeing how this game evolves as time goes on!

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Seduced Wife v0.2.0
with Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes