3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello friends, I'm Luana. I read many of your posts and, as always, I notice that there are people who love this game and others who have observations to make. There are also those who criticize without even having read the novel.
Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for your interest in our novel. I like to emphasize some viewpoints.
This chapter opens the doors to multiple scenarios. Those who are more attentive will surely understand that portraying Sandra as an actress explains why the novel started off in an accelerated manner. This allows us to address themes such as incest, NTR, lesbian relationships, and humiliation in a more authentic way.
Certainly, it may please or displease, and I perfectly understand the different opinions, but in the end, it's about our story.
I hope to hear from all of you in the next chapter, if you're curious to find out how it will end.
A warm hug from me, Luana.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
So let's count how many of you liked the game.
Write Yes if you liked it and No if you didn't.
A survey that Luana and Amanda can use.
A big hug to everyone.
Luana.(y)(n)
Oh, I like the game alright, more because of the story that you wish to portray than anything else(the renders are good too, but the plot takes the cake here). It may be a bit rough around the edges, but it gives us something new to look at. I hope incest (real and reel) gets a good chunk as well :p.

I wish you all the best, and I hope that you give out your story in the way it is intended and not bend over for naysayers.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So let's count how many of you liked the game.
Write Yes if you liked it and No if you didn't.
A survey that Luana and Amanda can use.
A big hug to everyone.
Luana.(y)(n)
I was enjoying how the story was evolving with the husband and wife and how they would go down the sharing path together. The problem is the wife, as the story went on the less I liked her. I need to like the main characters to stay interested in the story sorry. So I'm not sure whether I will continue on or not.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi I'm Luana I'm sorry you can't keep track of a simple game.
It must be hard
A hug.
P.s. Sorry
You know, I liked this game before this update confused everything, it might be a 'simple game' in your head, but it was a game we were being led by you and then you go and say 'fuck you everybody, I fucked something up so I am going to totally change everything because I'm too lazy to work it out.'

Then on top of that you insult your 'customers' because your update has left everything confusing, I've now deleted the game because of your ignorance and attitude, I suspect others are not too happy about the changes either.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught back up with the Dev, and something I wanted to say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, interested in seeing where this is going now. And thank you for this!!!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
You know, I liked this game before this update confused everything, it might be a 'simple game' in your head, but it was a game we were being led by you and then you go and say 'fuck you everybody, I fucked something up so I am going to totally change everything because I'm too lazy to work it out.'

Then on top of that you insult your 'customers' because your update has left everything confusing, I've now deleted the game because of your ignorance and attitude, I suspect others are not too happy about the changes either.
I did not offend anyone.
I only said that it is difficult not to keep track of a simple game like this.After all, you said yourself that you are prigro.

We are not all the same, there are those who open some things and others who do not.
You and your friend can see that you don't appreciate my game, but that doesn't mean you have to think everyone is lazy.
Luana.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Honestly, I do not know. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I don't like this plot twist at all, and it confused me absolutely. Practically all previous updates were unnecessary, especially from the aspect of character development, plot... This could easily have been v0.1 where all previous updates could be reduced to some short kinetic story about how she is an actress.

On the other hand, I like the relationship between Sandra and Marcello. I can't wait to see how it develops and how his cuckold fetsih will develop.

The overall impression is... I don't know. And I'm sad at the same time about this plot twist (I think it's clumsily done (no offense)), on the other hand this further story of her real life has potential and makes me positively impatient.

We'll see.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did not offend anyone.
I only said that it is difficult not to keep track of a simple game like this.After all, you said yourself that you are prigro.

We are not all the same, there are those who open some things and others who do not.
You and your friend can see that you don't appreciate my game, but that doesn't mean you have to think everyone is lazy.
Luana.

1. No, he was calling you, the dev, lazy, not himself. Not sure if you really didn't catch that or if that is your attempt at "no, I'm not..., but you are..."
2. Yes, you did indeed insult him, you made fun of him being unable to understand what you consider a simple game.
3. I understand wanting to defend your game, I understand that criticism stings, but when you have such a major plot twist as making everything before this update part of a TV show, you have to expect and be able to deal with some disappointment.
And doing that, by insulting critics and belittling them, might not be the wisest choice.

TomUK might have been critical, but he wasn't aggressive or insulting BEFORE you made fun of him.
I don't like when devs are being pressured or attacked, but I also don't like it when devs are so defensive and unable to deal with criticism, even valid criticism at that, that they lash out.
This behaviour killed any interest in me, to give your game a try for now. Hope you mature a bit, despite your Italian temper, and learn to handle criticism better in the future. It might actually help your game.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes