3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I don't think my Patreon would be the best place to reach your fans, and my fans are already aware I wouldn't do such things.

But for anyone curious, someone uploaded both my game and Lucrezia's game to itch.io, using my name and logo. I reported mine and felt the responsibility to inform Lucrezia about the issue.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I actually like the idea of the game, but I think the dev needs to rework the beginning to not confuse the audience.

For example. the beginning could be introducing the player to Sandra and her family talking about her past as a successful TV/Movie star and how she retired X years ago. However, the critically acclaimed director Stefano personally asked her to star in his new erotic drama about a housewife who moves with her family to another country for her husband's job and because of the affair he had. You could even keep the beginning the same up until a few scenes in where the director yells cut and the player is then shown its a TV set and then proceed with the introductions.

Explain user choices during the "show" part as part of the director's vision for more authentic scenes between cast members. Can have these choices also influence relationship development which of course unlocks more steamy choices later on.

Looking forward to seeing how this game evolves as time goes on!

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Seduced Wife v0.2.0
with Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Lucrezia&Augusto just 2 suggestions...
Don't use capital letters on characters names, using Sandra instead of SANDRA makes it more user friendly and the same goes for Sandra thoughts, on my android port i change it to white, i think it won't hurt to much our eyes :D :p

Overhaul, congratulations for your amazing game

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto just 2 suggestions...
Don't use capital letters on characters names, using Sandra instead of SANDRA makes it more user friendly and the same goes for Sandra thoughts, on my android port i change it to white, i think it won't hurt to much our eyes :D :p

Overhaul, congratulations for your amazing game
Maybe that is something I can do when proof reading and grammar corrections for the English version . Only if the dev's agree though.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Devs, I really liked your previous game "scandal" which was abandoned because of patreon issues instead of a rework like other Devs do. I noticed also that your first project was abandoned too. "A seduced wife" was quite interesting work with a really hot MC at least for my taste. It is really difficult for me to understand the plot twist which makes absolutely unnecessary almost all the initial releases and characters built. I think that a remake would have been a more appropriate solution.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
what happened the first story man ?
first release much better than that.
its really interesting and confusing Who is mother Who is son ? with one is real.
wtf ???
developer delete the last update , and keep going on first release.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
what happened the first story man ?
first release much better than that.
its really interesting and confusing Who is mother Who is son ? with one is real.
wtf ???
developer delete the last update , and keep going on first release.
Why? It's a nice twist that is making the MC question herself if the story about is incest ok to do outside of shows.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone, this is Stefano.
I'd like to clarify a few things, especially regarding the scene change in the fourth chapter. I acknowledge that it didn't have the impact I had hoped for. I want to take the main responsibility for this, as I should have inserted some "behind-the-scenes" details to show that a movie was being filmed. I realize that the black background didn't make this situation clear.
The concept involving Luana and Amanda actually has an important rationale. It was meant to justify some of their more ambiguous actions. However, I understand that it might have been difficult to grasp in this episode, since you don't have access to the entire script. And, again, this is my mistake – I should have included clearer hints to help you understand that Sandra was acting in a film.
I am considering the idea of launching a survey in the coming days to understand whether you'd like the story to continue with the current storyline, where the wife is seduced, or if you prefer it to start anew following my style.
Additionally, I'm excited to announce that by the end of August, a mini-series titled "On Vacation with My Wife" will be available. This story revolves around a husband and wife who decide to take a break from their daily routine and head to a slightly sinful beach, in search of a shared fantasy. But I won't reveal any more – I invite you to discover more towards the end of August.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Here's a sneak peek of the images.
Unfortunately, this cynical tale tied to the sale of my story to a film group will not be released for free. It's intended for a niche audience.
Inside, you'll find tags such as Cuckolding, NTR, sexual experiences as a couple, lesbian relationships, and nightclub adventures.

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
Unfortunately, this cynical tale tied to the sale of my story to a film group will not be released for free. It's intended for a niche audience.
Inside, you'll find tags such as Cuckolding, NTR, sexual experiences as a couple, lesbian relationships, and nightclub adventures.
Nice preview. Which pov will the game follow ? More toward the wife or equal pov between the spouses ?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Nice preview. Which pov will the game follow ? More toward the wife or equal pov between the spouses ?
It's a story from a cinematic perspective. The tale follows a husband and wife couple who, tired of the routine after many years, decide to break free from the monotony and take a few days of vacation to explore a beach nicknamed "the beach of sin."
Before departing, the two spouses share their secret fantasies and discover that the wife desires to have a sexual experience with another woman, while the husband dreams of an intimate encounter involving both his wife and another woman simultaneously. Since their fantasies align, they decide to embark on this sinful adventure during their vacation.
Upon reaching the beach, they meet another couple and an instant bond forms. However, from that point forward, they discover that the beach offers much more than they could have imagined.

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
Really cool. Though I imagine how they could become overwhelm by all of the sexual activities that will be present to them.
You mention cinematic perspective. Would we still have the opportunity to choose different path and what happened in them, or we can just affect small time event with a linear scenario ?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Really cool. Though I imagine how they could become overwhelm by all of the sexual activities that will be present to them.
You mention cinematic perspective. Would we still have the opportunity to choose different path and what happened in them, or we can just affect small time event with a linear scenario ?
It won't be a kinetic narrative, as I'm focusing on "Seduced Wife." This story is designed for those who wish to explore various paraphilias and intriguing situations. I've avoided the typical clichés and have chosen to focus on a husband and wife who, from an ordinary life, completely let themselves go into sin.

While I could incorporate menus that allow readers to choose different options, the goal is to embark on a sinful journey and touch upon many situations, giving depth to the story.

Reactions: ant007 and Zackados

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is the black guy Darrell from “A couples duet” game?

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes