3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Isn't it available for the $10 tier now??
Not sure, if you click on it pops up for the $25 tier to access it. It's late, so it could be, just checking the links for the download bring up that tier, the $11 tier says week after, so might might not be registered it's been a week yet.

Reactions: cloudstrife

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Damn... Miranda once introduced changed my personal rating of this game from 2/10 to 20/10 everything was boring and kinda repeatable plot and characters, world, personalities, until the goddess shows up. I like how special she treats FMC at some point, which is very important for such a kink.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was phenomenal, god tier scene. Brilliant! I wish all female protagonist games would get more juicy F/F or F/F/M content. Which we rarely get since... forever. With corrupted DOM/sub slowly built up relationship between FMC and other Female makes it just more perfect like this one.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Lucrezia&Augusto
I played the game for the first time dude. I love it :) you did a good job.
Will there be anal sex in the future? Or maybe the friend Alessio talked to on the phone comes to visit? maybe veronica double penetrated?
Well I for one would love to see Sandra pop her anal cherry in a cheating scene at some point:)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto
I played the game for the first time dude. I love it :) you did a good job.
Will there be anal sex in the future? Or maybe the friend Alessio talked to on the phone comes to visit? maybe veronica double penetrated?
Hi, I'm Luana.
I'm glad you liked the game for sure in the next episodes you will have many strong emotions.
A big hug from your friend Luana.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Seduced Wife [v0.2.0] [Stef Story]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Before we download this again ... And if you really want to get money from this game

1) Is the dialogue box transparency fixed? or we need to add y_outline mod
2) Can you rename characters? sergio, alessio, Sabrina Salern@, c@stanza caracci@l@ and the rest of the Italian names or we need to add 0x52 mod
3) Did you smooth the "animations" - frame movement?
4) Auto forward is visible or we need to patch this with enable_hide_interface.rpy and toggle_quick_menu.rpy

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hell of a pulling of the rug... remains to be seen if the "real life" characters will be better than the movie characters, but an interesting twist.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I have to say.
I think Paolo Is too mean to Sandra.

I have never been married.
But I think a man should always show love, Respect & kindness.
to his wife
And I don't think he does that.
Hopefully he will learn to be more caring & understanding of her needs in the future

Edit - I know couples argue sometimes
I just feel he has been to mean to Sandra
Very off topic rant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 19, 2022
Forced Lesbianism?
In fact... I hope it's avoidable without losing NTR path. And i'm a little upset by the story with Luigi.. I was waiting for their walk in the beach with the MILF that "takes to school" the virgin boy, instead we discovered that he's an handsome actor that every woman wants to fuck... We will see... Btw, compliments for the rendering, since your very first game, I really liked the FMC that you created...

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes