3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
So let's count how many of you liked the game.
Write Yes if you liked it and No if you didn't.
A survey that Luana and Amanda can use.
A big hug to everyone.
Luana.(y)(n)
This game has great potential,but it seems to be very low-key,wife's sex with her husband:sick:?who cares about something like that?Mom's love affair with a snotty kid?:sick:The wife must be lured into hot scenes with ugly old men,black men,to be blackmailed by pimps for sex with strangers,to fuck mother and daughter together unknown men in nightclubs in group sex,etc.
if you make a game for good shy kids then keep it up.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This game has great potential,but it seems to be very low-key,wife's sex with her husband:sick:?who cares about something like that?Mom's love affair with a snotty kid?:sick:The wife must be lured into hot scenes with ugly old men,black men,to be blackmailed by pimps for sex with strangers,to fuck mother and daughter together unknown men in nightclubs in group sex,etc.
if you make a game for good shy kids then keep it up.
Interesting, thank you for your opinion.
A hug from your friend Luana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ASeducedWife-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey Lucrezia&Augusto, just wanted to let you know that there are other male genitalia you can use
And these are morphs you can use with the dicktator gens
These are skin texture mats for them, they're really great and look brilliant
The dicktator is just a better prop than the base male gens, although the base shape for the dicktator is about 12 inches long so you'd probably need to adjust the length, but those combined with the LK morphs give you plenty of different sizes and shapes to work with:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hey Lucrezia&Augusto, just wanted to let you know that there are other male genitalia you can use
These are skin texture mats for them, they're really great and looking brilliant
The dicktator is just a better prop than the base male gens, although the base shape for the dicktator is about 12 inches long so you'd probably need to adjust the length, but those combined with the LK morphs give you plenty of different sizes and shapes to work with:)
Thank you they are really beautiful.
I'll let Stefano know right away.
A big hug from your friend Luana.

Reactions: cloudstrife

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wow what a great update
I especially liked that scene where Thomas watched Amanda have sex with Jamal
I really like scenes like that when everyone is consenting and wants it to happen.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
These are skin texture mats for them, they're really great and look brilliant
Why hasn't there been any actual changelog update?

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
no i didn't like it to me it seems the whole story has went way off the rails and the choices of the past don't seem to apply here and also what is with the total change/rearranging of the characters looks and names you got a whole new son and husband and i think a new Daughter too? idk will replay to find out though later on but yet you keep the original sons name and switch it to another character why not just keep the original character ? also Sandra is slightly changed as well with her looks . and the forced Lesbianism or what seems like it WTF at least make it optional and optional for NTR the whole world don't evolve around either of them and would be nice to have a option for those that want to skip that to skip it NTR seems to be skippable but it remains to be seen if lesbianism will or not although if you have choices it should be Optional/skippable . i will play next update and see how the story goes from here and what wackiness awaits us in the story . but aside from this a bit of a advice i would say stop listening to every little thing your Patreons say or suggest and just make the story how you originally intended because if this is their doing it will wreck the story in the short term and long term affect your bottom line if you want to add certain things that's fine i get it they are paying you and all but to mess up the entire story for them is ridiculous . just stay true to your vision of the story and stop listening to everything they suggest because i liked your original ideas but now has gone off the rails but i am not giving up ill keep playing to see were this goes .

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Lucrezia&Augusto

I'll be honest with you guys. I'm heavily confused, did i play two games in one, or did i miss something here?!

It started with the move to france and Alessio getting into the pants of his mother Sandra and Victoria blackmailing her mom into submission; a few jumps into the past and backstory, then the whole Mirage plot happened with Sandra getting the Pet of Miranda; a few screens later there is a STOP message (be back in a few months) from there on everything that happens is confusing, Sandra is together with another guy, Victoria hangs around the Mirage with Miranda and so on. What did i just play?! :unsure:;)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
If understand correctly, the whole France and mirage thing was a part of a movie and actually Sandra is the main protagonist of it.

The main story just started on 0.2.

Sandra's real daughter is Tara, and Viktoria took the role of the daughter on the movie.

I wish actually mirage was real and miranda was the main thing, but its all good, the outside movie events seems interesting enough and more likely will lead into the previous game events "scandal" which had better graphics and good plot by the way I don't understand why was it abandoned.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
too kinetic for me... scenes happen without choice.
They have explained before during the flashback at Mirage with Miranda, there won’t be choices because it already happened. They are just showing you her past and her fetishes so no choices for that except to skip it like NTR you have choice to skip it if you want

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Lucrezia&Augusto

I'll be honest with you guys. I'm heavily confused, did i play two games in one, or did i miss something here?!

It started with the move to france and Alessio getting into the pants of his mother Sandra and Victoria blackmailing her mom into submission; a few jumps into the past and backstory, then the whole Mirage plot happened with Sandra getting the Pet of Miranda; a few screens later there is a STOP message (be back in a few months) from there on everything that happens is confusing, Sandra is together with another guy, Victoria hangs around the Mirage with Miranda and so on. What did i just play?! :unsure:;)
It turns out that the whole thing of them moving to that house, meeting the handymen, and the whole submissive sex club are all part of an erotic TV show, and that Sandra is an actress who agreed to be part of the explicit show for a very large fee so she could then stay home with her real family

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
no i didn't like it to me it seems the whole story has went way off the rails and the choices of the past don't seem to apply here and also what is with the total change/rearranging of the characters looks and names you got a whole new son and husband and i think a new Daughter too? idk will replay to find out though later on but yet you keep the original sons name and switch it to another character why not just keep the original character ? also Sandra is slightly changed as well with her looks . and the forced Lesbianism or what seems like it WTF at least make it optional and optional for NTR the whole world don't evolve around either of them and would be nice to have a option for those that want to skip that to skip it NTR seems to be skippable but it remains to be seen if lesbianism will or not although if you have choices it should be Optional/skippable . i will play next update and see how the story goes from here and what wackiness awaits us in the story . but aside from this a bit of a advice i would say stop listening to every little thing your Patreons say or suggest and just make the story how you originally intended because if this is their doing it will wreck the story in the short term and long term affect your bottom line if you want to add certain things that's fine i get it they are paying you and all but to mess up the entire story for them is ridiculous . just stay true to your vision of the story and stop listening to everything they suggest because i liked your original ideas but now has gone off the rails but i am not giving up ill keep playing to see were this goes .
The previous updates have been from Sandra's life in an acting role for a soap opera. So before this update, all the characters were just actors that played Sandra's husband, daughter and son ect for the soap opera. This update has focused on Sandra's real life family.
As for the mix up in the son's names. That maybe my fault as I provide proof reading and corrections for the English version of the game and there was times when the son was named Alexander in one sentence and then Alessandro in another. I may have missed a few corrections.
Is this what you are referring to?
Lucrezia&Augusto

As I said above. The move to France was part of the soap opera plot.

I think what we will have is where art and real life become one. Things that happen in the soap opera could also happen in Sandra's real life.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes