3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The new plot sounds like it could be interesting, I just hope that before the start of the game Sandra will have always been faithful to her husband and that she's never been with anyone but him, that way it would make the seduction and cheating all the sweeter
Hello everyone! It is a pleasure to introduce you to my new novel, a gripping experience that begins with a pivotal moment in Sandra's life. Up to that point, Sandra has always embodied the role of model wife and mother, but the time has come for her to face a momentous change.

In the course of the first chapter, you will be catapulted into Sandra's life, following events that will give rise to intensely sensual situations. I would like to emphasise at the outset that two major central themes develop in the novel.

The first theme concerns corruption, a dark dilemma arising from a mistake made with a woman, and this mystery will unravel from the very first episode.

The second aspect of the novel is Aiko's life, but be warned that it will deal with very perverse and violent topics. If you are sensitive to such topics, you might consider avoiding this part from the beginning.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Hello everyone! It is a pleasure to introduce you to my new novel, a gripping experience that begins with a pivotal moment in Sandra's life. Up to that point, Sandra has always embodied the role of model wife and mother, but the time has come for her to face a momentous change.

In the course of the first chapter, you will be catapulted into Sandra's life, following events that will give rise to intensely sensual situations. I would like to emphasise at the outset that two major central themes develop in the novel.

The first theme concerns corruption, a dark dilemma arising from a mistake made with a woman, and this mystery will unravel from the very first episode.

The second aspect of the novel is Aiko's life, but be warned that it will deal with very perverse and violent topics. If you are sensitive to such topics, you might consider avoiding this part from the beginning.
So does reading this mean that you are creating a game that reflects real life?
No silly plot like crazy wife screwing everyone?
Also I wanted to ask if there will be fetishes?
Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
So does reading this mean that you are creating a game that reflects real life?
No silly plot like crazy wife screwing everyone?
Also I wanted to ask if there will be fetishes?
Thank you
Hello my friend,

In my novel, you will find an intriguing plot primarily based on betrayals, deceit, and lies, where events become increasingly complex with each episode. Although the main element remains constant, I have introduced significant variations that I consider crucial.

The story begins with a woman, Sandra, an ordinary person with a strong and honest character. However, at a certain point in her life, something drastically changes, and the novel takes off from that pivotal moment in Sandra's life.

I have developed this novel from various perspectives, highlighting the facets of various characters, so that anyone can grow fond of or identify with them.

As for what happens in the novel, I emphasize that the interactions of the characters can vary, leaving it to the reader's interpretation of how they wish to perceive them. By reading the novel, you will be able to appreciate the events that unfold and understand the motivations behind the betrayals.

Regarding Aiko's life, it will initially be open in the first two episodes but will later be dedicated to a specific audience. This choice was made to maintain access to more intricate plots and to share this part of the art only with those who wish to delve deeper into the novel.

I thank you for your interest and invite you to immerse yourself in the world of the novel.

Warm regards from your friend Stefano.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

"Spoiler image" "Spoiler image" "Spoiler image" "Spoilerbild"

Just now

English: "I wanted to include an old friend in the new game, who knows if you'll recognize her."
YES She’s back and looks hotter than ever
View attachment 2959311
View attachment 2959313
Not sure if Sandra looks all that happy about her being there lol, wonder what's going on?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

: "Sneak Peek: The New Game 'Seduced Wife' Cover!" : "Anteprima: La Copertina del Nuovo Gioco 'Una Moglie Sedotta'!" : "Vista Previa: Portada del Nuevo Juego 'Una Esposa Seducida'." : "Vorschau: Das Cover des neuen Spiels 'Verführte Ehefrau'!"
41 minutes ago
Inglese:"Hello friends! I'm excited to give you a sneak peek of the cover of our new game, 'Seduced Wife.' We've worked hard on this project, and if everything goes as planned, we'll be ready to launch it next Saturday It's going to be an exciting experience, and I can't wait to share it with you!"

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

: "Sneak Peek: The New Game 'Seduced Wife' Cover!" : "Anteprima: La Copertina del Nuovo Gioco 'Una Moglie Sedotta'!" : "Vista Previa: Portada del Nuevo Juego 'Una Esposa Seducida'." : "Vorschau: Das Cover des neuen Spiels 'Verführte Ehefrau'!"
41 minutes ago
Inglese:"Hello friends! I'm excited to give you a sneak peek of the cover of our new game, 'Seduced Wife.' We've worked hard on this project, and if everything goes as planned, we'll be ready to launch it next Saturday It's going to be an exciting experience, and I can't wait to share it with you!"
SW1.png

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
I'm a little confused. What was that scene of a blowjob with Paolo? Is it considered cheating and what did the mc's family think about it?

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I'm a little confused. What was that scene of a blowjob with Paolo? Is it considered cheating and what did the mc's family think about it?
From what I understood, the blowjob with the husband was a scene to show the little love affair with the husband. " That is, low-value sex."

Reactions: underwatersparkle

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
From what I understood, the blowjob with the husband was a scene to show the little love affair with the husband. " That is, low-value sex."
What do you mean? MC is an actress, Paolo is also an actor too, that's what I'm wondering, how and why did she agree to give him a blowjob, was it written in the script or was it her own initiative, and if it was in the script, why didn't anyone from her real family ask her "What the fuck? "

Reactions: underwatersparkle
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes