VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I see your point... Unfortunately, HS only has a limited amount of male faces. But I'll see what can be done about that in future releases :). Thanks for the feedback!
Well perhaps pre-generated faces, but male face sliders are as different as female face sliders. You can make millions of unique combinations. That said, I don't have a problem with a pretty boy protagonist. It makes it a lot more believable that he's getting a bunch of women than your typical ugly as fuck HS male protagonist.

I also want to point out that the mom's tits are just too damn big. Especially if she actually worked as a nurse she'd have had a reduction a long time ago. I don't see any problem making them bigger than the girlfriends. At the current size I don't really think of them as tits anymore.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Well perhaps pre-generated faces, but male face sliders are as different as female face sliders. You can make millions of unique combinations. That said, I don't have a problem with a pretty boy protagonist. It makes it a lot more believable that he's getting a bunch of women than your typical ugly as fuck HS male protagonist.

I also want to point out that the mom's tits are just too damn big. Especially if she actually worked as a nurse she'd have had a reduction a long time ago. I don't see any problem making them bigger than the girlfriends. At the current size I don't really think of them as tits anymore.
Let the Mom big titties there !!!! I want a real milf big breast mother !!! Not a flat or small breast mother...so much games have average breast for the mother !
But Farnuge, I am able to understand your opinion too...it is just my personal taste.

By the way, I didnt play yet, but I will absolutely do that tonight ! I was really tired to see the comics updates of the last days so I will enjoy absolutely this game I am sure ! Bravo for the art...it seems fabulous !

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Duly noted! A sort of 'theme' in the game is gonna be 'huge' proportions, but I will consider making a bigger variety of women down the road :). Thanks for the honest feedback!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
H
Let the Mom big titties there !!!! I want a real milf big breast mother !!! Not a flat or small breast mother...so much games have average breast for the mother !
But Farnuge, I am able to understand your opinion too...it is just my personal taste.

By the way, I didnt play yet, but I will absolutely do that tonight ! I was really tired to see the comics updates of the last days so I will enjoy absolutely this game I am sure ! Bravo for the art...it seems fabulous !
Thank you so much! This is really sort of a demo that sets the theme for how it will play out further down the road, but it's got some good stuff in it!

And people have different tastes, that's what makes these kinds of projects so interesting... I'm gonna be adding content based on your feedback. This way I'll (hopefully) cater to as many as possible!

Reactions: Mrs Delington

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Incest + promising feedback from some guys here + good renders = Instant download :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Interesting start to say the least. I didn't expect the mom to be so helpful so fast! Not sure why the her breasts are in pain shouldn't it be her lower back he he....! Hard to explain a prior mother/son relationship if he lost his virginity to his girlfriend at school?!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Interesting start to say the least. I didn't expect the mom to be so helpful so fast! Not sure why the her breasts are in pain shouldn't it be her lower back he he....! Hard to explain a prior mother/son relationship if her lost his virginity to his girlfriend at school?!
I figured that was the only way for her to rub them naturally in front of others :closedeyesmile:

The thing is, they never had a mom/son relationship prior to the bathroom incident, she just gets reeeally horny when she sees his schlong. Might fix this part later on. Thanks for the feedback!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
This was... interesting. :)
I really like the work you did with the models.
Mom tits are a little too big, but I doubt that you'll see a lot of negative feedbacks about that. :biggrin:
Everything happens too quickly, but if you have in mind to release short stories it's understandable.
Can't wait to drink auntea... and thank you! ;)

Reactions: Agnaricson

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017

Overview:
This is a short tale of twists and turns, where you play as a student visiting his hometown for the first time in two years. With your girlfriend in hand, you embark upon a series of fortunate events...​

Updated: 06/04/2018
Developer/Publisher: Agnaricson
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

View attachment 85661 View attachment 85662 View attachment 85663
the animation is very good and the models are also i would suggest that you added more character relationship development and focus more on the loving and caring aspects even if it takes longer parental love is a great example

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
dang that's short and sweet, thanks a lot, more please :eek:penedeyewink: hopefully some flash back on how mom/son got started :heartcoveredeyes: best of luck.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Good start bit short but it is 0.1 version so that to be expected.
Art and animation are good quality. Thought when doing mom slow her tits looks bt like baloons they get bigger and smaller :D

One thing too is bit weird that mom just jups mc just for seeing cock usualy you need to warm up/corrupt or something like that before family members in games agrees to sex.

Ps poor girlfriend :D

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Surely, just as the ancestors said "Big boobs are great", but honestly speaking, I just can't enjoy it if they're too big.
Hope you'll nerf mom's boobs slightly.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Nice game and really nice art and animation. I must admit that mom's rack is also a bit too big for my taste, but hey I am not really complaining.

Maybe you can improve the cumshot animation. That did not really work for me, but I am no artist and I have not done any rendering or programing so I just point out what looks a bit off.

Thanks for sharing this little piece of work and I am looking forward to the other episodes......:biggrin:

SlobKnob

Jun 1, 2017
Those boobs are WAY too big. Ridiculously so. Not sexy or arousing. Proportions are way off. Skinny arms / head / body, then huge mounds that don't even look like breasts in the middle. And yes please, a nice mix of breast size for the characters is great, big to small. Just not those ridiculous things. Yuck.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
DAMN, nice start, right down to business!.
I find both Tina and the Mom (specially her face) very HOT.. my only "complain" is that Mom's boobs are too big. but well, I can deal with that eventually!

Reactions: Rythan25
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes