VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I want to thank everybody for your feedback and reviews! I'm gonna be fixing a whole bunch in future releases, such as different breast-sizes, fixing up some of the dialogue to make mom's attitude less bizarre as well as other minor stuff. Hope you'll continue to follow this project! ;)

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Here you go, Mac's!

Thanks. I think if you put this link on the first post will be helpful for future mac players. Played it and loved it, I like how it just got straight into the action instead of other games that release early without any sex scenes. At first I thought the MC was gay because of his face lol but the sex scene makes up for it. One minor feedback I wanna give is for the animation when he's cumming, it looks like he's spraying water & the cum doesn't stick until you change from animation to still image. But other than that for a first release it's awesome. Keep up the good work!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
AVOID using ported model.

just an serious advice.

that Roy12 model ( aka Tina Armstrong ) is not to be used in game.
at least, not in game put on patreon.
maybe roy12 will not complain about that, but keep in mind its always property of Tecmo/TN, and they are extremly on the money ( as you mayeb already know if you see how they deal with DOA5 on steam )

just an advice. be careful using this. better to make your own or use model that are not ripped from others games.
you maybe not have a patreon, but i just give you advice for futur

:angel:

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
AVOID using ported model.

just an serious advice.

that Roy12 model ( aka Tina Armstrong ) is not to be used in game.
at least, not in game put on patreon.
maybe roy12 will not complain about that, but keep in mind its always property of Tecmo/TN, and they are extremly on the money ( as you mayeb already know if you see how they deal with DOA5 on steam )

just an advice. be careful using this. better to make your own or use model that are not ripped from others games.
you maybe not have a patreon, but i just give you advice for futur

:angel:
Now I see why she looks so familiar, thanks for the info.

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Short but pretty hopeful so far. Nice to have an early release with more than one masturbation/strip scene like so many other games tease you with.

One small issue I noticed - in the side-on shot before you enter the house (the one looking over Tina's shoulder at the MC), you can see into the infinite void where there's no textures, on the left-hand side. Just a little weird.

Bit of an odd request, but would you mind the character-card for the MC? I prefer him to the game's default one. Wouldn't mind the girls either.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Just take it off.

Edit: Never mind me. Mistaken game. Wrong one. Talking shit.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
holy nuns placenta...this dev doesn't kid around huh

most games/VNs I download from here are months before we get anything remotely decent actionwise. this though,straight to the money shot :D

not sure why the poster above is asking why incest tag? thought that pretty obvious from banging the mother but....maybe for some seeing the MC balls deep in their mother isn't incest? dunno......was there an alt version I missed?

anyways, a bloody good start........but no anal loving....-1 point right thre dev tsk tsk :D

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey!

Just thought I'd give you a little update on the 0.4 update:

- I revamped most of the opening sequences, fixed some things that annoyed me from the start, fixed some of the dialogue, and reshaped Tina to my own liking (she was too similar to the card I used her from). I did not reshape the bust size of Mary, thus staying with the vision I had going into this project.

- I am deep into the 0.4 update, and oh boy is the protagonist getting deep into something himself...

- I'm gonna be releasing the 0.4 version on f95zone, as well as my own patreon page, where you can donate to support the production (the patreon page is revealed with the update).

And so, I was wondering about a couple of things:

- Do you like the little sound effects/music I've put in? Do they help with the experience, or don't they matter at all?

- I figured I was going for the full-on kinetic experience, where you won't have that many choices (except for later in the game, leading to different outcomes to the ending). Yay or nay?

- Do you have any suggestions for helping me avoid the big I-label on this game, when posting it on patreon?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

warung

Jun 12, 2017
Great story and gameplay I love it,indeed the graphics are awesome keep that going especially throughout the animations wow they are superb.
Off course at a later stage it would be nice to have some different outcomes as long as they keep spicy on their side !!

Aug 16, 2017
Hey!

- I revamped most of the opening sequences, fixed some things that annoyed me from the start, fixed some of the dialogue, and reshaped Tina to my own liking (she was too similar to the card I used her from). I did not reshape the bust size of Mary, thus staying with the vision I had going into this project.

- I am deep into the 0.4 update, and oh boy is the protagonist getting deep into something himself...

- I'm gonna be releasing the 0.4 version on f95zone, as well as my own patreon page, where you can donate to support the production (the patreon page is revealed with the update).

- Do you like the little sound effects/music I've put in? Do they help with the experience, or don't they matter at all?

- I figured I was going for the full-on kinetic experience, where you won't have that many choices (except for later in the game, leading to different outcomes to the ending). Yay or nay?

- Do you have any suggestions for helping me avoid the big I-label on this game, when posting it on patreon?

personally I would avoid patreon altogether. maybe asking admin here if there was anyway to setup a way of having an acc that would allow donations to this site rather than elsewhere as I cannot see this site imposing the same stupid restrictions. plus it would be better for this site to gain 5% rather than them. I, myself, if I was a dev, would just open a bank acc and post the acc no. here or ingame so peeps could do a bank transfer. if they wanna donate they will and patreon can screw itself out of another 5% with its rulings. I would prefer to over pay taxes than the hypocrites running patreon....but that's just me :D

as for game suggestions? buttlovin.....that's obvious from me :D ive played bucket loads of VNs and some have a ton of choices to make, whereas others have very few. the story provides the immersion with the scenes being a visual stimulous to add spice. sound is a different cookie as a lot of us here shut it off to play games cos many can be like having a cheese grater on the senses. for that reason I can offer no real insight.

by keeping patreon you will have to find a way to remove incest from your game or it will get policed and your developing idea will suffer. sadly, many devs choose this option and it shows.

either way its YOUR vision and we are happy (most of us) to share in the experience. its a bumpy road but plough on and enjoy the vibrations :)

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
When i play the game i like focus on story and have few choices or good story and some of mini games, if you want to focus on the story count me in. I like you'r game so i am happy to see what's new on the upcoming update

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I also believe that it is best to try to avoid patreon since a lot of great games were crippled by their restrictions and you don't want that with a project that you have put some effort and personal ideas in.

I am not sure what other platforms there are for funding adult games but maybe the creators of this forum could set up something so that devs can continue their vision without the need to censor certain stuff.

Looking forward to your next release!

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Great start! I would echo a previous post about how refreshing it is to get a first release with decent fap material.

@Agnaricson If you don't want to use Patreon, there is a good thread about alternatives

thekaom

Feb 14, 2018
Hey!

I personally like some sound effects. Playing a game without sound is a little weird to me.

as for the big I, one trick I saw for the patreon page is a person actually created a scene at the beginning of the game with the characters revealing themselves as "actors" and that they are in no way related. That the content in the game was to tell a story, much like Game of Thrones (which patreon specifically mentions as acceptable incest-related content). That was pretty creative. Other than that, just change the string "Mom" into "Former Landlady" and then release a patch on here that restores original content. The latter suggestion would benefit anyone on f95zone, but some of your patrons will probably not know about it. The former option is the most creative, but it is sort of poking the bear. Patreon might not care and restrict it anyway.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I'm not wise in the ways of avoiding Patreon scrutiny, or getting around rules from people who don't appreciate nudity or incest content. Seems if you are looking for a way around and still get a funding source maybe you could sell art image singles in such a way as is allowable. EBAY sells adult films, pictures, DVD's, Sex toys. They even have lifelike sex dolls. All purchaseable through pay pal.
There has gotta be some way you could sell your Images for a buck or an unfinished version of the game.
I've never given a nickel to Patreon, but have spent thousands on EBAY. Maybe someone more creative than me could think of a way to make something along this line work.
RED PYRATE

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes