VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leaf94

Aug 20, 2017
Do you know any date for the game? july or june mabey? just too anxious haha.
Keep up the good work :D

Dec 23, 2017
Well I loved this game. Sure it was short and to the point, but I love HUGE TITS. I know, I know, plenty of you don't like tits that big. Well I do, and that doesn't make me wrong or right. Just is as it is. But, being biased, I am glad you kept Mary's bust the same size. Loved it, absolutely loved it! And I hope you add more big-titted women in the future!

So again, I loved it. I can see the mom being this beautiful, and big titted bimbo who would do something like this. However I think I would have appreciated the game even more, if it was dragged out a bit before the player gets to the action. Some hot steamy build up would have made it amazing. But, on the other hand, if the point of this game and its subsequent chapters are just going to be short and to the point, I can appreciate that. For even though I am not normally a fan of "fuck me now" story lines, I would have to say this is the exception to the rule. That probably sounds a bit contradictory, but being a huge fan of big tits and titty fucking, I was won over when that was the first act. Especially with the mom. What is it about a super hot and busty mom having sex with her son?! It's just such an awesome concept that never gets old! But the best part is that this was animated! And that had me cumming in buckets, so well done!

Now for my suggestion. If you are willing to go a little bit outside the scope of incest, I have an idea. Don't get me wrong, I love the incest genre, but hear me out. After this whirlwind of the surreal that the MC goes through with his mom, his aunt (I am assuming mom's sister), and his girl friends mom, our MC has to go for a walk and clear his head about everything that has happened so far. By the way this could even go for episode 5 if you do decide to give him a sister.

So he is walking down the street, with his head down, contemplating the events of the past couple of days when suddenly he collides into an enormous pair of boobs. He falls back on his ass, and shakes his head of the cob webs and looks up to see who he hit. Before him is a busty police officer (as busty as Mary) standing over him, glaring down at him through her aviators with her hands on her hips. Perturbed, but still professional, she asks, "Are you alright civilian?" The MC doesn't answer right away because he is taken aback by this amazonian beauty with the huge rack. The MC doesn't answer right away as he is in awe of her athletic body and huge tits (similar to how he was at the dinner table when he was staring at his mom) and then he starts to get a serious erection. the female cop notices this and questions what he has in his pant (perhaps it's a steel pipe or some other type of blunt instrument that could be used as a weapon?) so she pulls him to his feet and then leads him into a desolate alleyway. She pulls out her own billy club and tells him to take his weapon out of his pants. He tries to explain (awkwardly) that it isn't what she thinks it s, and she gets angry at his insinuation so she threatens him, and he reluctantly gives. So he undoes his pants and there she is staring at his huge boner.

They're both at a loss for words at the moment, but she than thinks that perhaps he is injured (not really, but that is what she says) than tells him that she is well trained in cpr and first aid, so she kneels down to get a closer look and inspect him for injuries.

On her descent towards her knees, she was standing a little too close to the MC, and his cock get caught underneath her gigantic rack and then the head slips through the opening between two buttons on her shirt and spears upward between her shirt covered melons and pops out through the top of her cleavage. The MC can't take it anymore and takes matter into his own hands, literally, as he grabs her juggs and starts to fuck the busty cops tits in the alley way as she knees before him. Stunned at not being in control, the authoritative bitch just decides to let it happen and starts coaxing him to fuck her gigantic jugs even harder and faster, and then he does until he cums. After he does, she rips her shirt open and gives him a blow job, and etc. etc. and however else you want to write it.

I hope you like it, and sorry for the long post, but I just couldn't help myself!

Reactions: Agnaricson

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
awesome that you made it for make. no patreon so i can support though if i like it? PM me directly if there is, thanks.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Next update grandma would be the funniest option, would be even better if the mc referred to her as 'abuelita'

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please let the sister win , MILF is exactly my taste but I don't think I want to see mc banging some old hag if the grandma win :)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what the...?! the protagonist looks like me! he looks just a bit younger and his parting of the hair is on the other side... even the iris colour fits! =O
how creepy, people can play as me XD.

Reactions: Agnaricson

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Good job. I love the design of the characters and the animation scenes. The only negative thing is that the game is very linear. Thanks.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Great job with this game! Love the style and busty ladies. Can't wait to see how the police officer scene will turn out, and I definitely would like to see if the grandmother gets a shot in the series especially if she's either as well endowed as he daughter or even more so.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes