homor

Oct 22, 2023
As far as I am aware, Paloma is the only femdom character, and she's 100% avoidable. Just don't match her on the app, and turn down her advances when you meet her later on.
well there is chance that i made some bad deccision, but i cant tell that bitch to fuck of now to get rid of her even when i am trying to not get points.... she still bother my MC.

hell...where are all criminals shooting at police officers when u need them.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I'd prefer Nat over Sophie too but is not it a little bit too harsh? Drug thing could blow up MC's face big time though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bonus culprit contender is him. He seemed a tad too uncomfortable with it. Also has easy access to MC's room and we don't know anything about him. On top of that, he was too eager about whole Flaca and drug stuff.
Sophie has a metric shit-ton of baggage, which is already reason enough to avoid her, but I also just don't care for girls that sleep around, or have no qualms with starting a relationship with sex. Lots of very easy girls in this game, but between the drug addiction and general sluttiness, Sophie just feels like the Typhoid Mary of STDs.

A bit harsh? Maybe. It's just my honest, personal opinion, though. I prefer my MC's girls to, at least, not sleep with anyone else after they hook up, and even if she were written to do so, it just wouldn't seem genuine, as it doesn't fit her established character. Every possible LI, aside from Ashley, Elly, Natalie, and Mai seem extremely unlikely to stop sleeping around after getting with MC, so those are the only ones I'm interested in.

I hadn't really considered Kevon being suspicious, but now it makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised I didn't think of that myself. Looking back, he really does seem like the perfect suspect. He does have access, and he did mention the unlocked door without any prompting, which now seems quite suspicious.

well there is chance that i made some bad deccision, but i cant tell that bitch to fuck of now to get rid of her even when i am trying to not get points.... she still bother my MC.

hell...where are all criminals shooting at police officers when u need them.
Yeah, the game really gave you a lot of opportunities to shoot her down. If you have the walkthrough hints enabled, it straight up tells you when a choice will lock her sexual content out. If you don't pursue a relationship with her, she stays strictly professional, and still helps you out as a cop. She doesn't even really seem very disappointed, as she mentions she's domming plenty of other guys already. I was actually okay with doing some mild femdom with her(safeword allows you to end it if it gets too heavy for you), but I was completely turned off when she revealed MC was just one of her many subs.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
I was completely turned off when she revealed MC was just one of her many subs.
I kinda remember she is saying it's been too long she have a dick in her but I can't say I am sure about that.

A bit harsh? Maybe. It's just my honest, personal opinion, though. I prefer my MC's girls to, at least, not sleep with anyone else after they hook up, and even if she were written to do so, it just wouldn't seem genuine, as it doesn't fit her established character. Every possible LI, aside from Ashley, Elly, Natalie, and Mai seem extremely unlikely to stop sleeping around after getting with MC, so those are the only ones I'm interested in.
My fav is in between. Alexis is no slut who fucks around but neither blushing bride either. Her emotional baggage can be tricky in the future though. Nat and Mai is also in my short list too. Elly is a little bit too clingy for my taste tbh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: justin.case

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I kinda remember she is saying it's been too long she have a dick in her but I can't say I am sure about that.

My fav is in between. Alexis is no slut who fucks around but neither blushing bride either. Her emotional baggage can be tricky in the future though. Nat and Mai is also in my short list too. Elly is a little bit too clingy for my taste tbh.

I should have specified, Alexis seemed a bit too quick to jump in the sack with MC, but certainly not the sleeping around type. Unfortunately, I just don't find her very attractive, so I'm just doing her friendship route. Still get to help her with her issues, but that's all.

I actually like Elly's clinginess, as it adds some fun dimensions to the relationship, and she's definitely not going to mess around with other guys. One of the walkthrough hints did actually mention that, despite her hatred of cheaters, she'd probably be okay with MC having other girls.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Still can't decide if it's going to be a crazy cousin plot or MC having some kind of disassociation disorder with what happened to them when they were younger. If it's the latter that's gonna be harder to write for I feel. Try to woo the girl only for the MC to be the one that kidnapped her and potentially beat her. Might just all be a headfake though and the cabin will be empty.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure why but those buttons are completely missing in mine, really annoying to be satuck with multiples of 10 pages so in effect only 19 pages of saves possible.
It's just a beta, and they are already at "fix 3". The complete and official version should be out soon.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Didn't read every comment but did anyone theorize that the other twin could be the culprit? Natalie it seems crazy but with Sophie she's annoyed that Natalie is brought up while she's missing and doesn't seem to give a fuck about her at all. Just a thought while reading some of the comments.

Feb 9, 2020
Didn't read every comment but did anyone theorize that the other twin could be the culprit? Natalie it seems crazy but with Sophie she's annoyed that Natalie is brought up while she's missing and doesn't seem to give a fuck about her at all. Just a thought while reading some of the comments.
Idk man, that's too farfetched. If anybody among them that's a little bit suspicious... I'd say it'd be Elly coz no matter how I start the game like going to party in every scenario, she manages to pop in. Like awfully weird

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Idk man, that's too farfetched. If anybody among them that's a little bit suspicious... I'd say it'd be Elly coz no matter how I start the game like going to party in every scenario, she manages to pop in. Like awfully weird
Definite stalker vibes either from a long standing grudge or a teenage infatuation resulting in jealousy.

Reactions: justin.case

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I want to ask about something, how to change page in saving menu? I played this game on joiplay and want to go to the next page save but I don't know where is the next button
Not sure why but those buttons are completely missing in mine, really annoying to be stuck with multiples of 10 pages so in effect only 19 pages of saves possible.
The loading of saves isn't working and I'm not talking about previous updates. I mean saves from this update
Guys, I'm using JoiPlay same problem I'm facing.
The problem is "the page buttons and first page numbers(1-9) are missing"

After reading the scripts the dev added gamepad/controller in the save/load option.

JoiPlay have gamepad function that's why the option not showing.

To access the button in JoiPlay Hide or Delete the line in the screens script file (save_load.rpy).

That's All Guys....

Reactions: steelgreat

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I play on PC and have 0 use for Android or Joiplay and still the same problem, that's that the screenshot is from. I guess I'll just wait for a next fix update. You'd think devs would test and fix obvious broken things before releasing it, minor hidden bugs that only pop up with a certain string of actions I can understand but gee wiz.
Sure.
I'm just changed now working in my phone.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
It has been theorized, but while both of them say things that could indicate their involvement, I don't buy it. Sophie is a seriously damaged person, but I don't believe that she has the motivation to harm her sister just because Natalie kissed some dude she herself has a slight interest in.

steelgreat

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I'm using JoiPlay same problem I'm facing.
The problem is "the page buttons and first page numbers(1-9) are missing"

After reading the scripts the dev added gamepad/controller in the save/load option.

JoiPlay have gamepad function that's why the option not showing.

To access the button in JoiPlay Hide or Delete the line in the screens script file (save_load.rpy).

That's All Guys....
I see I will try this method later, Thanks for the tip dude

Reactions: ArunPrime

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
This is an interesting game. Sexy and interesting Lis with chemistry with the mc, mystery elements, and an MC who is reserved but can actually stand up for himself.

It is weird for One of two twin Lis to be kidnapped for the entire game so far.

The thing that pisses me off with the last chapter is the mc being forced to become a drug mule. That is utterly stupid and a deal breaker for me. I don't like to play as a criminal or be involved in that shit. He's already on the police radar as a suspect for kidnapping and you want to add drug possession and dealing to that? Good luck with that. All to save a girl he met for ten minutes.

It's not even a player choice, it's just forced on you. I understand the mc has to get proactive in the kidnapping story but that just doesn't feel like a sensible or organic way to do that.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is an interesting game. Sexy and interesting Lis with chemistry with the mc, mystery elements, and an MC who is reserved but can actually stand up for himself.

It is weird for One of two twin Lis to be kidnapped for the entire game so far.

The thing that pisses me off with the last chapter is the mc being forced to become a drug mule. That is utterly stupid and a deal breaker for me. I don't like to play as a criminal or be involved in that shit. He's already on the police radar as a suspect for kidnapping and you want to add drug possession and dealing to that? Good luck with that. All to save a girl he met for ten minutes.

It's not even a player choice, it's just forced on you. I understand the mc has to get proactive in the kidnapping story but that just doesn't feel like a sensible or organic way to do that.
I thought that was really off too, especially since Andre, the dude that took you there, is my #2 suspect. Not a deal breaker for me, but still a very strange, unnecessary storyline.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes