Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
TheOmega what are the planned fetishes for this one and also will this be centered on the mc only like Prince of suburbia,
I'm talking about that other dude that is drinking with the mc, kinda tired of the same plot by every dev nowadays to have scenes with "friends"... did always find that a waste of renders and is kinda getting overused nowadays.

Considering it has interracial you should make it clear if it is only for mc/girls or that other dude is going to have content in which case this should be warned in some kind under the tags.

Anyway , good luck.
So you're tired of College tropes but you want another incest harem game :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Yuri L

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Genre:
3DGC, Male protagonist, Incest, Animated, Dating sim, College setting, Big ass, Big tits, Groping, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Humor, Point & click, Romance, Twins

PLANNED
Anal Sex, Group sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Teasing, Female domination, Male domination, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Creampie, Spanking, Titfuck, Drugs, Lesbian
I think this is the first ever game with sex that doesn't have vaginal sex in it, nor has it planned.

Also, there is no incest in the game as there is only groping and masturbation.
None of those will ever be incest so fact is, there is no incest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yakis0ba

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Shot in the Dark [v0.1] [ViM Studios]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANOFILE: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

Note: My Android device had a little trouble getting out of the first screen. :censored:

- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I think this is the first ever game with sex that doesn't have vaginal sex in it, nor has it planned.

Also, there is no incest in the game as there is only groping and masturbation.
None of those will ever be incest so fact is, there is no incest.
This is still a new thread. I'm sure they're getting all their tags figured out.

Reactions: Geowraith

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So you're tired of College tropes but you want another incest harem game :WaitWhat:
I don't think you did get it, I'm tired of Dereks, Chriss... and the likes, at one point it becomes boring to me.
I prefer devs centering on the mc and the girls. And yes some games do it well but when now you have every game with this same thing... is not new anymore, get it?
In any case, I hope this game is more similar to Prince of Suburbia in this aspect, I trust this dev to have the proper judgment to not overuse it in case there is again that type of thing in this game too.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I updated the tags on the thread and added some planned content/fetishes under the Genre section. The planned content is subject to change (adding, not taking away).
Is some of the content going to be avoidable (the player can prevent it from happening based on choices) or skippable? (the player just avoids watching the scenes and just skips them)It would be nice if you could put some info in dev notes.

I ask because in Prince of Suburbia iirc lesbian scene with main LI was not avoidable and the player had to see how another woman fuck her with a strapon (I'm not interested in that,but if it can be avoided no just skip it,same whit femdom all good)

Last edited:

karrek

May 14, 2017
So is the incest the kind where certain girls aren't available without the code, or is it the kind where the code just changes in-game relationships?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes