Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Need to definitely change the song tracks, jazz or melody music would have been better. Hard Rock bleeds my ears. Also the game has way too many branches, in future less options/branches & a walkthrough would be helpful. This game is easily in my top five game list. The renders, storyline, character design is just on point. 5/5

Reactions: Suprserpent

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I don't think you did get it, I'm tired of Dereks, Chriss... and the likes, at one point it becomes boring to me.
I prefer devs centering on the mc and the girls. And yes some games do it well but when now you have every game with this same thing... is not new anymore, get it?
Speaking of tiring of the same things, I'm pretty sure anybody who's ever read one of your other couple thousands of built up posts here, all basically jumping into new game threads to basically express the same exact concern you have over and over and over..."gets it" by now man.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's a new game, you don't want to scare away, do you. ;)
I think it's more a surface concern matter of that probably boiling down to the single biggest development failure point most devs don't learn until too far into the past-the-point-of-no-return process.

Nothing kills great game potential faster and muddies up game presentation easier then too much varied fetish dollar chasing imo.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
10 girls typically means anyone into romance can expect very little content.
That is unless a bunch of the girls are partitioned into harem/promiscuous fling corners.

Is the mother even available in this?
Or was she just dropping MC off?

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was actually pretty good, not too bad. Usually pretty tired of College games and can't get into them anymore, but this wasn't that bad. Helps that there is another story (mystery story), and not just "frat boy gets girls" story. For a second there was afraid it was going to be another creepy perv MC (the beginning made me feel that way), but it cooled down a bit later at the party which was nice.

Small inconsistency though. If you stayed with your Mom at the beginning to meet your Aunt, you didn't meet Sophie. Yet when you see Sophie later at the party, she mentions you being the freshmen she met earlier, when you never met her. Just a small thing is all.

Otherwise, was good. Will stick around to see how things progress in later updates (since the girl I was most interested in has been kidnapped). Nice work though, and look forward to see how this goes. ;)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't even need to enlarge the renders.. I'm in! Also think it was an awesome idea to include the FAQ for content.

edit: OMG just noticed the lactation tag!! It's like a dream come true!

Reactions: aze123451

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks great. From the visuals and the story details. I'm looking forward to the mystery part, if I'm being honest.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Speaking of tiring of the same things, I'm pretty sure anybody who's ever read one of your other couple thousands of built up posts here, all basically jumping into new game threads to basically express the same exact concern you have over and over and over..."gets it" by now man.
The same goes for anyone who enters a male protagonist straight game asking for dicks. If you like dicks, try female protagonist straight. Or male gay games. I'm tired of seeing people asking for more dicks in "male MC not gay" games.
It's rare to find a game where the male MC doesn't have a fetish for peep on male friend's dick.

And it's up to the DEV to be as clear as possible. Here DEV has already clarified the audience of game.
So, those who don't like male straight games can try another game. 10.000+ games in f95.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
harem rout should have a new game + thing were you can do the harem rout and try to get the girls willing and then in the new game + you can get all the girls that would only be fair to the fans

Reactions: mofonistik

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, pretty good game, the mechanics are good, the dialogue is good and plenty of variety in the potential LI and they are a little more realistic than most games of this type(which is a bonus for me). I know it asked me to leave a 5 star review(after I said I liked it so far) but I don't review any game this early in it's development, a possible gem could turn into a turd and a dud could eventually blossom.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes