cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can't stand that screechy music. I had to turn it down completely.
Also, it doesn't fit to a visual novel (or most other games, for that matter).

The prologue was nice, and it ended in a sort of cliffhanger. Let's hope the dev doesn't abandon this cause the artwork is going to require lots of time and processing power.

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

judgenot93 You can choose Elly's route, then favor Natalie over Sophie, and end up with Sophie taken. Won't get into the particulars.

TheOmega Small bug shown in screenshot, the photos in app doubled up on my 2nd or 3rd run, maybe even on the 2nd but I wasn't paying attention. MC had 32 photos uploaded, they may have doubled in count for the following as well.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is this a game with no one "happy path" meaning there are several, or there is no "happy path" at all? The YouTube trailer indicates the latter. I'm suspecting that this might end up being one of those games with no path to any sort of victory at the end at all.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I see that you have transititioned from 2d to 3d

Looking forward to this game

I might ask for your char files aka as request, but that may be too early as game just came out

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Loved it. Looking forward to Ch. 2, but sill have some playing around to do. I didn't meet Elly before the party and didn't see her there, so I want to figure out what I need to do to make that happen lol. Anyways, great job dev team!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...this game is a pain in the ass. And I have barely played any of it yet because it took me an hour to figure out that opening screen (with the camera) and that there are "hidden" buttons to open the menus...then, after starting the game it tells me that I can enter a code at the main menu for "alternative dialogue" (I'm assuming that means the incest dialogue) but I can find nowhere on the main menu to enter code. I did accidentally open a tab that asked for a code while clicking around the camera, but now I can't find it.

Someone help

I'm playing on compressed android if that makes a difference, gofile download (I'm sure that's why its running so slow too...but that's minor right now). If the straight android port works better I will switch to that.

I am interested in this game based on all the comments, but am frustrated by the opening so far.

Last edited:

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Update:
I played the chapter and I gotta say this is off to a great start, I love the UI and the music is great. Can't wait to see more of the story.
Also somebody make some Fan signs please. this game deserves it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. I will say it .. those tags are for a mini game where the MC in the other game of these devs gets the action.
That is all the action ... our MC does not get any sex scenes, just copious kissing, some groping,
seeing babes naked ... which is a bummer.

Anyone have a diff take on this game yet?

Reactions: GamerQueen
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes