CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Render do look nice, some girls more than other. Especially Mai and Natalie are smoking hot. What I don't like that much is the fact that we're forced to branch out this early. It feels like we're forced to choose some girl over another and lock us ourself out from the content. Feels odd, especially if the harem tag is not just a clickbait. Looks more like a punishment for choosing the one choice than the other. Yeah, I know, could also a way to convince people for multiple playthroughs, but let's be real, how many will really play multiple times? I will probably not, considering the early branches. It would be, taking in account we already had 2 or 3 branches in Ch1, way more than 10 playthroughs. Not worth it...sadly.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Shy, dark-haired Asian girl? Yes please. Also, major flashbacks to those VDateGames from the late 2000's with all the photography. Gonna keep eye on this one for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Pan43
Dec 9, 2020
Well.. that was a really good start, loving the renders, ui is pretty clean and organized.
Although the 3 different paths from the start makes it a little tough to choose this early on, I guess can play 3 times... but is this really going to be a harem?
Also no Mai in the banner? I hope that doesn't mean she's not getting much content :(
And Ashley, holy sister of mother, yes please moar.... :love:

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I still have a couple of pics left to unlock but most of it I've seen. I like the look of the MC and even though he's a bit awkward at first hopefully he busts out of his shell. Storywise, so far so good. I don't think there's any rapey scenes in the midst, it looks to me like some sort of sorority hazing or something. I don't see a best girl yet, maybe Mai but it's too soon to tell. I like the MC's mom and wish more moms look like her in games instead of being supermodel like all the time. I thought that the kissing scenes was nice and sensual, if that's a sign of things to come then I'm sold. Lastly, Kevon looks 30.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Asians in general are dark haired. And if not shy, then at least reserved. Jesus, man, what are you, not racist or something?
>how can i fit this buzzword into a sentence it doesn't belong in???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC meets and greets his ma and her sis ... awesome bombshells that startle his anxiety and send him on his merry way.

Eckbert

Oct 9, 2018
Several choices in I haven't seen a single "liked that" notification despite the option being turned on. I have to check the phone after every decision.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I was a little conflicted that in the beginning the MC drooled so much and had so many lewd thoughts about his aunt and then seemed more like a shy, introverted guy.

So those thoughts at the beginning are excessive, in my opinion. Simply admiring the aunt's body and noticing that she has a great body is enough.

That said, one detail I really loved is that we get to decide whether to drink alcohol or not. Even whether to go to the party or not. All the games where the MC goes to college force you to go to frat and sorority parties and drink alcohol like there's no tomorrow. I'm glad this game thinks about teetotalers. :LUL:

Aaaaaaaaaand I also highlight the kissing scenes. I find them very well done and really sensual.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are the branching choices for that particular night. Go or not go. Drink or not drink. Four paths right there.
The drink or not is the game minigame where MC has to go all guns blazing and shoot his lines in the dark.
That is the game ... MC needs just enough sobriety or alcohool mojo to coin the right lines in his head.
Game oN!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Try my android port ;)
Ok. The opening screen/main menu is by far easier to deal with. Thank you. Game still runs quite slow and glitchy (but that may be my phone...I don't know). The only real detractors so far is the "thought bubble". Every time a character is thinking there is a random thought "cloud" blocking some text. Don't know who thought of this but I'm not sure its necessary and the placement is distracting. Otherwise I am.enjoying the game much more this time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Those are the branching choices for that particular night. Go or not go. Drink or not drink. Four paths right there.
The drink or not is the game minigame where MC has to go all guns blazing and shoot his lines in the dark.
That is the game ... MC needs just enough sobriety or alcohool mojo to coin the right lines in his head.
Game oN!
Yes,go full mode with Sara,just a bit with Alexis and no alcohol with Mai

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Cause I liked the initial release, I've just created a fan signature GIF for "A Shot in the Dark" to share with all of you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share if you like this one and/or the game!

Thumbs up to TheOmega & Josselyn Stark for their quite cool work so far...
and thanks to all who support the development (y)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I was a little conflicted that in the beginning the MC drooled so much and had so many lewd thoughts about his aunt and then seemed more like a shy, introverted guy.

So those thoughts at the beginning are excessive, in my opinion. Simply admiring the aunt's body and noticing that she has a great body is enough.

That said, one detail I really loved is that we get to decide whether to drink alcohol or not. Even whether to go to the party or not. All the games where the MC goes to college force you to go to frat and sorority parties and drink alcohol like there's no tomorrow. I'm glad this game thinks about teetotalers. :LUL:

Aaaaaaaaaand I also highlight the kissing scenes. I find them very well done and really sensual.
I tend to be very critical of scenes like that, now if the MC was doing this to every single girl he'd met I would've had a problem with that. But in this case Ashley practically had her tits out and on display for everyone to see, including our MC. So in this case unless you have the will and concentration of a Monk you're mostly gonna stare as well. I mean she didn't even try to be discreet at all lol, I'm surprised she was able to enter the college.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes