Apr 28, 2021
First chapter already starting out with a bang. Can't wait to see further chapters! Also, the cast so far in this first chapter looks great can't wait to see these other chicks. (y)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Natalie (A shot in the Dark).PNG
Owww she got me !

Good start, not that much content (in one run at least) but already interesting.
Girls look cute, the MC isn't the same as always, there is a real difference consequences after a choice, the story can be really good but wait.. leave Natalie alone :'(

Yep, interesting first chapter, I will continu this one and talk about it later in my topic about games with good promises.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Girls are nice. Different bodies and personalities, all with their sweet spot. Branching so much already in the first chapter! Really cool game...

Guys is it me or the MC seems to have Asperger? (Nothing against this, but is kind of funny how he remembers his psychologist advice).

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Ok...this game is a pain in the ass. And I have barely played any of it yet because it took me an hour to figure out that opening screen (with the camera) and that there are "hidden" buttons to open the menus...then, after starting the game it tells me that I can enter a code at the main menu for "alternative dialogue" (I'm assuming that means the incest dialogue) but I can find nowhere on the main menu to enter code. I did accidentally open a tab that asked for a code while clicking around the camera, but now I can't find it.

Someone help

I'm playing on compressed android if that makes a difference, gofile download (I'm sure that's why its running so slow too...but that's minor right now). If the straight android port works better I will switch to that.

I am interested in this game based on all the comments, but am frustrated by the opening so far.
Try my android port ;)

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
Thanks for sharing.

In general a good start.
Beautiful renders, different music to others games.
Some stuff to highlight. For a change the MC seems like not a complete moron, despite he is shy. I like that, but there might be also some twist because of the hinted pills, therapist etc...

- I like that the music changes depending on the person you talk to - never heard it before... Elly some beatles, Mai - sounds like K-Rock etc..,

- the scenes are odd set up - you can select an action and have a default screen, that's off putting. I think the menu should appear in the scene you selected and not jump you each time back to some default screen,

- Elly felt completely different depending on where you meet her.. that was strange,

I actually played to find all Memories, only because it is not this long, but I have to say there is really a lot changes in the paths. Felt actually sad to not meet Mai, like her the most. But also Sophie, I dig Tatts and Piercings...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Liked it until the end, not sure where that cliffhanger will lead but it doesn't seem like it will be a good thing... I mean girl tied up in a basement with a well-used mattress is either 1) harmless prank or 2) Rape and/or murder... Considering this has a humor tag and not a horror one I'm going with the former, especially as under planned tags it says nope to the latter, but I am too cynical and bitter to actually trust a developer. We've all been "burned" before.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So far, judging on heavy rain standards, the girls are inconsequential to MC, as they are kidnapped right out of their sorrority beds and taken to a hazing cellar where the dumb dastadly abusive bully will try to rape the girl, during which the sisters will make a wicker man outta him and burn his sorry ass to the stake with motor oil and featers stuck in his tender parts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far, judging on heavy rain standards, the girls are inconsequential to MC, as they are kidnapped right out of their sorrority beds and taken to a hazing cellar where the dumb dastadly abusive bully will try to rape the girl, during which the sisters will make a wicker man outta him and burn his sorry ass to the stake with motor oil and featers stuck in his tender parts.
The question is who will lead the lynch?Maybe Sara?

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
it's all nice and sweet about this game, but there's just one "small" problem. the dev(s) didn't finish the previous game "prince of suburbia". development of "pos" started back in 2017, and it reached version 0.6 (rewrite), only !?
so, i'm not optimistic about this game reaching the final version :unsure: .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
it's all nice and sweet about this game, but there's just one "small" problem. the dev(s) didn't finish the previous game "prince of suburbia". development of "pos" started back in 2017, and it reached version 0.6 (rewrite), only !?
so, i'm not optimistic about this game reaching the final version :unsure: .
Damn... Didn't pay attention to that fact. It is never a good thing when developers "branch out" and make multiple games. Can't help but be more skeptical when development on a project is so slow that it has been 5 years and still isn't finished; now a new project is started and we are supposed to "trust" that this one will get timely updates? Need to see a lot of quality updates on a consistent schedule before I'm going to believe that.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The description sounds like my cup of tea, but I've been led astray too many times. Hopefully dev can actually pull off what they are promising. I'll keep an eye on this one

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes