hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
it's interesting that the dev is basically selling the game saying "Btw you don't need a walkthrough for this" and honestly this fucks severely

Reactions: rigoberto2020

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was kinda bummed out that we didn't meet the red head childhood friend during the party. Btw I wouldn't be so sure about the no need for wt thing. Sure the game helps you out with points as of who liked what, but there's already quite a few combinations, and as I figure a bit of a prereq during the party to get every scene, like for the black girl to kiss you I think you need to have more alcohol. Unlike this, Suburbia is straight as an arrow.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Pretty good start, not entirely sure about playing an MC with agoraphobia (among other things) in a college setting, but I guess we'll see where it goes. Good looking renders and decent animations as well, looking forward to seeing how those progress to something more than kissing or nipple nibbles.

Gotta say though, the mouse user interface is...wonky. It's as if the cursor tip isn't quite where you expect it to be. I assume that's because the custom finger thing isn't quite lined up properly. Not sure if anyone else noticed that. :unsure:

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Following because this looks very promising, the premise, the characters, the story is all great! this might end up as one of my favourites. good luck with development!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was pretty fun! I like the dialogues and a lot of options and that the game doesn't (seem to) force me into any route/relationship. The music changes depending on which girl we're talking to was a nice touch and the girls themselves are pretty varied (personally I probably will focus on Alexis). It's a very solid 1st release, makes me curious about the future of the game. Good luck to the dev.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok a couple things. First this game is freaking awesome so far. The girls are hot and the MC is how i would see how i would be if i had gone to collage. I hate crowds and need something to distract me from being nervous even now to this day. Second the girl i like the most Sophie is the one who gets kidnapped. Now i have to ask is that cause she is the one i choose so far like in the girl would be different for someone else or is it story? Had to spoiler that part just in case lol. But all in all i cant wait for the next update.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Ok a couple things. First this game is freaking awesome so far. The girls are hot and the MC is how i would see how i would be if i had gone to collage. I hate crowds and need something to distract me from being nervous even now to this day. Second the girl i like the most Sophie is the one who gets kidnapped. Now i have to ask is that cause she is the one i choose so far like in the girl would be different for someone else or is it story? Had to spoiler that part just in case lol. But all in all i cant wait for the next update.
it's different, depending on who you focus on

Reactions: Halfelf

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
it's different, depending on who you focus on
If you don't mind me asking: is it only between Sophie or Natalie (I have only 1 Natalie pt and 6 Sophie pts according to the phone app and I got Natalie in the final scene)?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes