Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. Not bad. Interesting story set up, a bit confusing with the choices (some of the options don't make any sense for an introvert with social anxiety disorder the way the MC is described, but they are understandable for story progression) but not to the point of being completely lost. Have no idea how I missed "meeting" the curly haired redhead at the party...I did take her pic there but don't remember the option to talk with her...unless I was supposed to skip meeting the aunt at the dorms. Which leads to my biggest gripe (and probably the same gripe many people have): kinda sad that (especially noticeable with Sophie/Natalie convo)along a choice that 1 girl likes makes another girl lose a point. I get the other girl maybe not gaining a point, but to fully lose a point is a bit harsh. Especially considering (based on the interaction with Sophie) that Sophie and Natalie are close sisters (maybe annoying to eachother, but still close and almost dependant on one another).

I don't know...I just wish it were possible to stay on natalie's good side even if I say something that Sophie likes...and vice-versa.

Also: while this was a good prologue, the lewd material was sorely lacking (unless I missed a lot) and I only unlocked about 10 photos and 5 memories...which I am assuming are the "extra content" unlocked after interactions with each girl. Have only played through 1 time (so far) and I know its just day 1, but was sorta hoping (especially after standing up to sophie's ex) that a "bit of a tumble" wasn't out of the question...but after all the pics and making out the MC all of a sudden turns spineless and runs off? Talk about confusing and frustrating. But I will see how things to with the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I tend to be very critical of scenes like that, now if the MC was doing this to every single girl he'd met I would've had a problem with that. But in this case Ashley practically had her tits out and on display for everyone to see, including our MC. So in this case unless you have the will and concentration of a Monk you're mostly gonna stare as well. I mean she didn't even try to be discreet at all lol, I'm surprised she was able to enter the college.
I am not against, as I said, admiring. It is natural. Especially if the girl's outfit allows it. What I don't like is that at every click I give to advance the dialog where the MC focuses on her boobs, it's a lewd thought. It is quite obvious that the aunt has a great body, I think it is not necessary to emphasize it with so many lewd thoughts.

I don't know, to me it has nothing to do with staring at her boobs with having an internal monologue (which I find a bit cringey) about what you want to do with them.

And just to be clear, I know it seems like I'm hating the game, but on the contrary. I really liked it a lot. The options to respond in a more measured, introverted way go more with my personality and I appreciate a lot having those options. This is also why it kinda shocks me that we don't have the option to, in some way, be more measured when we see Ashley. That's the one thing I didn't like at all. But, well. We humans tend to emphasize the negative stuff more than the positive stuff, so my sincere apologies for this.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Good start. I love the abundance of meaningful choices.
What I don't love is how all the names are in all caps and highlighted. Highlighting them can distract the reader, and writing them in all caps makes me think they're shouting at me. It makes no sense.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are at least two different poses for every girl and a bonus kiss one for the select few that actually love life.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man this is going to have a ton of branches! Hope it's not too overwhelming.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We're focusing on the branching/choices matter as a core feature of the game and definitely know it will be quite involved. But, we're determined and diligent so I am confident we will pull it off.
Thanks for the reply, I look forward to whats to come! Safe to assume there's still three we haven't met yet, right? The blonde and the two on the far left and right with buns? I see the one has handcuffs, other maybe a teacher, hopefully lol

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
So I just downloaded and started to check this out. Starting out, the visuals are amazing. I have found one thing that bugs me(not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not.) Not sure if it's just an android thing; in the dialog when the MC is thinking, the thought bubble that shows it to be thinking actually covers part of the text. I can pretty much figure out what's there, but it's still kinda annoying. Anyways, back to checking it out. Good luck devs!

Eckbert

Oct 9, 2018
Weird. What OS are you playing on? And did you toggle the "liked that" notification on/off before that happened or did you play the game from the beginning and it just never showed up for you?
I am on Windows 10, started the game from the beginning and in the middle turned the notification off and on again to see if anything changes but it did not.

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Thank you!

Just a heads up, Android is not an official port atm but we will adapt the code in a future update for it. You might be able to prevent the thought bubble on Android if you go to options and turn the dialogue boxes off.
I definitely appreciate the response. Sadly your idea didn't make a difference. Like I said, it is a bit annoying, but I can make out what it says so I'll deal with it until you have the chance to adapt the code. Definitely enjoying it so far though. Keep up the good work

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Render do look nice, some girls more than other. Especially Mai and Natalie are smoking hot. What I don't like that much is the fact that we're forced to branch out this early. It feels like we're forced to choose some girl over another and lock us ourself out from the content. Feels odd, especially if the harem tag is not just a clickbait. Looks more like a punishment for choosing the one choice than the other. Yeah, I know, could also a way to convince people for multiple playthroughs, but let's be real, how many will really play multiple times? I will probably not, considering the early branches. It would be, taking in account we already had 2 or 3 branches in Ch1, way more than 10 playthroughs. Not worth it...sadly.
Yeah, the rampant route splitting I've already seen (just got to the party) is enough for me to just check this out much later. Definitely feels like a multiple playthrough required faux harem game thus far and I'm not into that.

The obnoxiously pushy Kevon doesn't help either. Looking like the latest idiot best friend that is common in these games.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i cant wait for Mom-son she's hot , i hope we will see it soon , i will support this game only if we get Mom-son relation, for me incest with out the mother its not Incest , i love this game i hope will not end like Intertwined game they showing a hot mom with some hot scenes after a few updates waiting for action they say no incest, teasing people for nothing, that's why i stopped playing since 0.40 .

I am in if we get the mother :coffee: :coffee:

1362176_images.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes