walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Overal great update, althought still no rescue of the abducted LI...like when do we actually see her again, Natalie is my favorite girls so far...and she's out for 3 ep's.
I think at this point it's better just to choose the girl you don't like so she gets abducted and you have more time with the one you actually want.

Curious what happened to the MC thought, forgetting Elly, losing control, the flashbacks etc.

Had a good laught at the Sara date :whistle:

Not sure what to think about Elly.
Really she believed they pretend to not know each other and played along the whole time :WaitWhat:
Also not sure about the 'she may like getting hurt by the MC, combined with the strange flashbacks, like her bloody plushy. MC's reaction/freak out to the reveal is strange, like yeah she's your cousin, but he tries to get it on with the aunt, so that's fine ?
Not gonna lie, Elly not being virgin (if she really tells the true), was a bit of a disappointment, as much as she seems to be obsessed with the MC.
I had a lot of the same thoughts as in your spoiler tab. There's either some sloppy writing, some lying, or both. Personally I think the Devs can pull this off, but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Raziel_8

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Well best girl after this update is mai. I like their relationship. I also liked Paloma scene and based on what she said it might lead to more spicy femdom in the future. Though is Paloma a main li or a side like the teacher. I only ask because she said she does not want anything serious.

svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Wow one of the hottest hypno scenes in a game ever, absolutely phenomenal and can't wait for more content with Delia. Although with the femdom Paloma and Mo(m)nica content and the MC clearly having a submissive streak, I was hoping it'd lean more into that since hypnosis is inherently submissive, and she'd start implanting naughty suggestions into MC's brain about thinking of her more sexually, having sexual thoughts, etc (which the subtext is kinda there with him naturally thinking of her in the dream, but I was hoping we'd get some slightly naughtiness from the therapists end, but I get its not really going for that and she seems to really want the best for MC).
I also noticed that in the first scene her blouse is unbuttoned, and then in the hypno scene its buttoned back up. Was really hoping that after he comes out of hypnosis the shirt would be unbuttoned again and maybe even she'd be flashing her panties at the MC or something, which would be a super fun little mindfuck of "wait, was she actually touching herself/me while I was under?!". But again I digress.
I really need to get off my ass and just make my own hypno game. But wow that was inspirational and exciting and HOT. Insane kudos to the devs.

This game is seriously worth a try. I remember checking it out around .1 and being underwhelmed, and I come back and the following two chapters are FANTASTIC and chock full of content. Tons of sex, tons of teasing. The initial scene in Chapter 2 with Monica where MC is just fumbling over his words as she just sternly looks at him with sex eyes, *chefs kiss*.

All the Elly content, leading up to an insanely hot sex scene *chefs kiss*
The slowburn Ashley content, she's probably the hottest of the lot, can't wait to see where that goes. *chefs fucking kiss*

Just gained another patron most likely here and eagerly watching for more. The twist at the end I was so distracted by the hot sex that I didn't even see coming lol. I think its a red herring and he's being set up, but still!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
A Shot in the Dark [v0.25] [ViM Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you!

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Solid game, they finally sped up the animations for the sex scenes which was really needed. VERY beta MC which is a big downer but maybe he will grow over the lifetime of the game. Alot of games have been using the beta MC trope alot when its clearly unpopular but i digress. Or maybe hes just a pyscho... who knows.

4/5 just for the story/art/animations (-1 for MC - will be 5/5 if he grows over the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The dude is obviously using a piece of shit AV which is giving a false positive.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow one of the hottest hypno scenes in a game ever, absolutely phenomenal and can't wait for more content with Delia. Although with the femdom Paloma and Mo(m)nica content and the MC clearly having a submissive streak, I was hoping it'd lean more into that since hypnosis is inherently submissive, and she'd start implanting naughty suggestions into MC's brain about thinking of her more sexually, having sexual thoughts, etc (which the subtext is kinda there with him naturally thinking of her in the dream, but I was hoping we'd get some slightly naughtiness from the therapists end, but I get its not really going for that and she seems to really want the best for MC).
I also noticed that in the first scene her blouse is unbuttoned, and then in the hypno scene its buttoned back up. Was really hoping that after he comes out of hypnosis the shirt would be unbuttoned again and maybe even she'd be flashing her panties at the MC or something, which would be a super fun little mindfuck of "wait, was she actually touching herself/me while I was under?!". But again I digress.
I really need to get off my ass and just make my own hypno game. But wow that was inspirational and exciting and HOT. Insane kudos to the devs.

This game is seriously worth a try. I remember checking it out around .1 and being underwhelmed, and I come back and the following two chapters are FANTASTIC and chock full of content. Tons of sex, tons of teasing. The initial scene in Chapter 2 with Monica where MC is just fumbling over his words as she just sternly looks at him with sex eyes, *chefs kiss*.

All the Elly content, leading up to an insanely hot sex scene *chefs kiss*
The slowburn Ashley content, she's probably the hottest of the lot, can't wait to see where that goes. *chefs fucking kiss*

Just gained another patron most likely here and eagerly watching for more. The twist at the end I was so distracted by the hot sex that I didn't even see coming lol. I think its a red herring and he's being set up, but still!
I was waiting to see a little drip of cum being on the corner of her mouth and then she sees you staring at it and quick licks it off and moans, also can’t wait to bang that redheaded milf, hope they don’t make us wait till the end of the game for her

Reactions: svenambig81
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes