Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
You guys know there’s a speed-up feature for texting, right? It’s in the options menu...
It definitely helps, but even with that it still takes a few seconds to register each choice and get the replies (or maybe it's just my laptop showing signs of its age?). Multiply that by a bunch of people texting you each time you open the phone and a bunch of messages in each convo, and it ends up breaking the flow of the game, especially since the story is so high paced.

I enjoyed it in my first playthrough, but as I'm replaying it a bunch of times to try different choices it feels like it takes forever. But that's okay, I'll endure it for my baby girls Mai and Natalie :)

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Fun till all the texting crap it just ruined the game texting speed up helps but way to much texting to enjoy this one good luck on the game

Reactions: Crazia

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for your help! i'll skip the game then
I'm trying out different routes to unlock most of gallery, so far game doesn't have many sex scenes but for me it feels like it's going in the right direction, you can't expect a mother/son scene so quick same as the aunt but maybe in the future. Also there's an incest scene but not gonna spoil the game, you need to get into the story the game is good. A walkthrough could change your mind don't dump a game so fast it's only chapter 3 and my opinion it will get better

Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm trying out different routes to unlock most of gallery, so far game doesn't have many sex scenes but for me it feels like it's going in the right direction, you can't expect a mother/son scene so quick same as the aunt but maybe in the future. Also there's an incest scene but not gonna spoil the game, you need to get into the story the game is good. A walkthrough could change your mind don't dump a game so fast it's only chapter 3 and my opinion it will get better
Well i was told that there only aunt in the game, and i like aunts but i love moms, if theres no moms in the games i dont play them, you are telling me there is a mom?

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
You guys know there’s a speed-up feature for texting, right? It’s in the options menu...
If that pisses me off this much when that feature is ON, I don't even dare to try how much it pisses me off when it's OFF. Then I guess I'll have to go out and buy some rope.

2023-06-09 06_52_05-AShotintheDark.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well i was told that there only aunt in the game, and i like aunts but i love moms, if theres no moms in the games i dont play them, you are telling me there is a mom?
Yes you see her at start game and also many texts with her,can't give you more details so I won't spoil the game for you. I enjoyed the game but I'll give you tip when game says save do it so you can come back and try something else, that's of course if you trying get all gallery.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Was impressed at the dom option, she actually seemed to care about building and establishing trust, and the dev actually put in a safeword mechanic, which is the first I've seen.

Also kind of refreshing to see softer dom stuff that doesn't immediately go to pain and humiliation. That may also be a first.

With some polish this game could end up being top tier.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Was impressed at the dom option, she actually seemed to care about building and establishing trust, and the dev actually put in a safeword mechanic, which is the first I've seen.

Also kind of refreshing to see softer dom stuff that doesn't immediately go to pain and humiliation. That may also be a first.

With some polish this game could end up being top tier.
Game seems to be going in the right direction, a lot options to choose and they tell you when to save so you can try other options.

Reactions: Hungover00

isaac67

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I have a little problem, when I'm at the party just starting the game in free mode, I can't talk to any girl or have a beer, nothing, I only have the button to skip that active part and it doesn't matter what haga won't let me do anything but skip that part. 1686293093762.png

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello, I have a little problem, when I'm at the party just starting the game in free mode, I can't talk to any girl or have a beer, nothing, I only have the button to skip that active part and it doesn't matter what haga won't let me do anything but skip that part. View attachment 2684929
Did you talk to them once already? if you can't something wrong with your save and yep no beer for you for me or anyone else, but if you talked to them that's all you get you have to end it to move on. Started a new game on page 2 and have it saved where you are stuck had no problems could take a shot or drink coffee but I didn't do any in my game and haven't done any in the new game, for drinks just click the hand or talk with the girls, saves on page 2 but remember theres 2 places for save 1 in app renpy folder and other in game folder saves, my persistent in folder so I suggest get both your save folder and put them somewhere else and put mine in those 2 folders, enjoy,my saves page 1 finished a few routes but not all

Last edited:

isaac67

Jun 24, 2020
Did you talk to them once already? if you can't something wrong with your save and yep no beer for you for me or anyone else, but if you talked to them that's all you get you have to end it to move on. Started a new game on page 2 and have it saved where you are stuck had no problems could take a shot or drink coffee but I didn't do any in my game and haven't done any in the new game, for drinks just click the hand or talk with the girls, saves on page 2 but remember theres 2 places for save 1 in app renpy folder and other in game folder saves, my persistent in folder so I suggest get both your save folder and put them somewhere else and put mine in those 2 folders, enjoy,my saves page 1 finished a few routes but not all
thanks for the saves, but they still didn't work for me, the error doesn't appear after talking to the girls, it appears after you have a drink with your roommate, it sends you to free mode, there is a small tutorial, After that it won't let me do anything other than just jump and I've made new saves but none of them work. thanks again for the saves

• Thinking Face

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Now that there is a much more sizeable chunk of content than the last time I've checked out this game, I can say with confidence that it's one of the best here.

I only have two complaints:
Firstly, and most glaringly, I was very disappointed to still see all the names in all-caps and highlighted in a different color. I cannot stress enough how bad this looks. So I spent a bit of time editing that problem out of the script. I would prefer not to have to do that again in the future. Please, dev. I mean, what's even the point of this?

Secondly, after visiting the Zeta house to console one of the twins, if you end up not staying the night, Kevon the Roommate still asks you via text the next morning where you were... but in that case it seems obvious that the MC would have just returned to his room to sleep there, right?

Also, if I remember correctly, the word "feisty" is consistently misspelled as "fiesty".
(v0.25)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for the saves, but they still didn't work for me, the error doesn't appear after talking to the girls, it appears after you have a drink with your roommate, it sends you to free mode, there is a small tutorial, After that it won't let me do anything other than just jump and I've made new saves but none of them work. thanks again for the saves
Just to be on the safe side,I was using the walkthrough mod if you ain't using it might as well try maybe that mod fixed the problem, I didn't even know what that hand did till I clicked on it gonna get drunk to see what happens just bail me out if I get arrested say you my witness and the dev made me get drunk. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes