chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hahaha, I've used the multimod and it's still not the same, I've tried it both with it and without it, I've downloaded it again to see if suddenly the game downloaded wrong or something like that and neither, now I'm going to try to change settings in my pc to see if something can make me short with the free mode of the game, and thanks for the suggestions.
Send me your save I'll pass where you got stuck and save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You gotta love when the modders recreate features already implemented in the game rather than just turn on the ones that the dev already made... :unsure:
You have to understand that some people don't have $ to get that feature. I support scrappy(modder) because I like his walkthroughs and his mods, maybe if you didn't charge for these features you could get more support. The multi mod on page 1 is excellent tells you all paths and can save prior to deciding so you can come back later and get gallery pics you missed...just saying. I'll still support you but will support a modder also because they deserve support to.

Gagan Gupta

Jul 28, 2018
I used the multimod and never got stuck anywhere if you ain't using it might want to give it a try, you don't have to give stats to the girls, i used it for responses to see what options answers would give and which path to choose. My challenges are trying get the most gallery pics, still have to do a few more paths, once I have all gallery pics then I decide which path to take.
I was using the multimod also but the situation was still the same… idk whether it’s an issue with my pc or game

Reactions: chicho1958

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just found and completed the latest version. Wow! Gonna be a great story. The current ending... Damn! Wish he had handled that better. I am guessing that there will not be a harem. Every girl seems to want some level of commitment; even if there are some who do not want to "label" what is going on.

There are lots of gorgeous girls in this game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
urgent question

those kevon guy - can i kick him out ? will he be the usual "best-bro" who´s not avoidable ?

a well.... here we go ...
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
urgent question

those kevon guy - can i kick him out ? will he be the usual "best-bro" who´s not avoidable ?

a well.... here we go ...
View attachment 2688331
I played the game but still have to try a couple different routes, so far he's the best to have your back, but never know in the future if he'll betray you, especially if you try bang the girl he likes and knowing how horny you can be doubt you'll keep it in your pants for long. Me i'm gonna trust the guy and respect his girl in tough times you need someone to have your back.....but if she makes the first move gonna nail her to the wall like a frame. :rolleyes: :sneaky::rolleyes:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I played the game but still have to try a couple different routes, so far he's the best to have your back, but never know in the future if he'll betray you, especially if you try bang the girl he likes and knowing how horny you can be doubt you'll keep it in your pants for long. Me i'm gonna trust the guy and respect his girl in tough times you need someone to have your back.....but if she makes the first move gonna nail her to the wall like a frame. :rolleyes: :sneaky::rolleyes:
so , he´s not avoidable/ignorable ...

damn
well i´m gonna use urm to avoid him and still get the content then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
thanks

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so , he´s not avoidable/ignorable ...

damn
well i´m gonna use urm to avoid him and still get the content then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
thanks
I don't know you had an option when you moved in the room to answer about his missing hoodie, maybe if you answer did you take it might get a different approach, like I said haven't played some routes, getting all gallery pics is a challenge without cheating, but also that iis at start game you could make a quick start and try that see what he says maybe he start cursing you or get pissed off, let me know if you do that.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't know you had an option when you moved in the room to answer about his missing hoodie, maybe if you answer did you take it might get a different approach, like I said haven't played some routes, getting all gallery pics is a challenge without cheating, but also that iis at start game you could make a quick start and try that see what he says maybe he start cursing you or get pissed off, let me know if you do that.
its just a relationship point missing at this scene
nothing serious
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo..

great game so far - untill the kidnap story kicks in

i mean wtf -- did i miss the tag´s somehow ?
drug abuse etc ...

they have to be statet here too ,not only on a 3rd party website , no?

edit : well , and now this therapist sessions ...
a therapist who´s into yoga . yeah i can see an overly exited mc going there ...

btw - i think the kidnapper is ashley

i am dropping it - sadly

gl with your project Dev

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You gotta love when the modders recreate features already implemented in the game rather than just turn on the ones that the dev already made... :unsure:
Sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible to pursue multiple girls at once in a single playthrough?
I don't see the harem tag so it had me worried i'd have to play this over and over and over again just to see content with the girls I like, which i'm not down for.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible to pursue multiple girls at once in a single playthrough?
I don't see the harem tag so it had me worried i'd have to play this over and over and over again just to see content with the girls I like, which i'm not down for.
Game has different routes if you use mod iin page 1 you can see the routes and the answeer for your question is yes you can bang a few just save when game tells you to save so you can try other routes,but mod on page 1 your best friend.

Reactions: kingc123
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes