Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Go back and read her lines now that you know who she is. She wasn't really hiding anything. She just wasn't forthcoming when she realized he didn't recognize her.

But the sex scene? Totally awesome! one of my favorites in the hundreds I have played!!!
In the laundry room when they make out? I only got that bit, thanks to the cop blue balling us :HideThePain: It was hot though!

Elly was kinda becoming my No.1 girl but Natalie is possibly in that spot now after spending the night with her when Sophie gets kidnapped. Plus I seriously think Elly is the kidnapper ^^

Reactions: comradequestion

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
In the laundry room when they make out? I only got that bit, thanks to the cop blue balling us :HideThePain: It was hot though!

Elly was kinda becoming my No.1 girl but Natalie is possibly in that spot now after spending the night with her when Sophie gets kidnapped. Plus I seriously think Elly is the kidnapper ^^
Did you get the sex scene with Elly in the dorm room? Fucking crazy hot! Emotionally realistic and physically HOT as fuck!

I absolutely agree with Natalie. I love the Elly scenes and that relationship. But after staying with Natalie...that has to be my number one girl.

and if Elly is the kidnapper...FUCK! That messes with my mind. I am not sure who it is. The cabin memories... The doll... The images from the camera... Speaking of which, I think they are just the images we see him take of Sophie. And cops being cops leap to a ridiculous conclusion.

I am not sure we have met the kidnapper yet. But if it is the MC or Elly... I might have an aneurysm and be pissed.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
When he finds out who she is he gets all pissed because they had sex but the pos is hitting on his aunt. Dev should've put me in game :sneaky: :giggle:
That part pissed me off. Maybe he is just really upset because he didn't recognize her and feels like an asshole? But it gets turned on her?

I'll tag him out and take her twice!

I am fine with an MC who is socially awkward. But being an asshole on top of that? A little bit too much for me. He is much better with the other women. And that is his saving grace.

Reactions: chicho1958

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
i think its ashley OR the mc

like posted above its more plausible its the mc
another crucial option , if you stay after the kidnap to "console" the other , the one who got kidnapped is not heavy abused
atleast its what i got
i was wit sophie in her room and got option to have sexytime with her or go - i was going and nic was heavy beaten up - the other option to stay and "have fun"
lead to a unbeaten natalie so far
if the mc goeas away from "console" the girl - the other was beaten up
I'll use spoilers since you did and I don't want to ruin someone's playthrough.
So about whether or not the abducted one gets beat severely...
I did stay to console her. And Sophie still got beat up (saw bloody nose and face). What did I do wrong?
I thought it was maybe because of the choice to be more intimate with Sophie during the photo shoot.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Did you get the sex scene with Elly in the dorm room? Fucking crazy hot! Emotionally realistic and physically HOT as fuck!

I absolutely agree with Natalie. I love the Elly scenes and that relationship. But after staying with Natalie...that has to be my number one girl.

and if Elly is the kidnapper...FUCK! That messes with my mind. I am not sure who it is. The cabin memories... The doll... The images from the camera... Speaking of which, I think they are just the images we see him take of Sophie. And cops being cops leap to a ridiculous conclusion.

I am not sure we have met the kidnapper yet. But if it is the MC or Elly... I might have an aneurysm and be pissed.
Ah fuck I must have screwed up somewhere. I didn't meet Elly until English class, maybe that's it? now I really got to do a new playthu for this hot Elly scene and to read their convos in the different context. This time I will try the hanging back option to meet Elly sooner at the start.

I really don't think MC is the kidnapper, the dude is scared of his own shadow and scared shitless of girls most of the time. I just don't see him beating a helpless girl unless he has personality disorder. I think the dev is teasing us with his hidden past stuff.

I wonder if the girl who stole his hoody is also the culprit. I assumed it was Elly because she has been acting kind of sketchy and with what her mom says...I don't know but the suspense is killing me :LOL:

Reactions: Nurikabe

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I did stay to console her. And Sophie still got beat up (saw bloody nose and face). What did I do wrong?
I thought it was maybe because of the choice to be more intimate with Sophie during the photo shoot.
as i said - its what i got
i am sure there are more variables at play for
if i feel to play it further or again at all , i maybe take a deep look at the scripts ;)

Aug 11, 2018
It has nothing to do with your choices there.
its based on How you treat Elly, shes the kidnapper and I guess does so out of some crazy yandere jealousy. In all of my run throughs my choices with sophie or natalie didn't matter at all whether the kidnapped one woke up beaten or not, just how much time i spent with Elly

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
its based on How you treat Elly, shes the kidnapper and I guess does so out of some crazy yandere jealousy. In all of my run throughs my choices with sophie or natalie didn't matter at all whether the kidnapped one woke up beaten or not, just how much time i spent with Elly
That actually makes sense, considering Natalie got beaten in my first playthru and I hadn't met Elly till the English class.
Next playthru and Sophie hadn't been beaten, but I met Elly at the start and pursued her as a LI.

Though it seemed it was the sister of the one I showed interest in that got kidnapped, which didn't make sense really.
First playthru I went for Sophie and Natalie gets Kidnapped and vice versa in the second playthru.

Aug 11, 2018
That actually makes sense, considering Natalie got beaten in my first playthru and I hadn't met Elly till the English class.
Next playthru and Sophie hadn't been beaten, but I met Elly at the start and pursued her as a LI.

Though it seemed it was the sister of the one I showed interest in that got kidnapped, which didn't make sense really.
First playthru I went for Sophie and Natalie gets Kidnapped and vice versa in the second playthru.
i think thats tied almost entirely to who you end up around at the end of the night. At least in my experience it didn't matter if natalie or sophie had more points, whoever i was with at the end of the night got captured. now im torn between playing every release as they come out or just waiting for it to be finished. gotta say its a toss up between Ashley and Sara for best girl tho. I can't resist a lady with mommy energy.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
i think thats tied almost entirely to who you end up around at the end of the night. At least in my experience it didn't matter if natalie or sophie had more points, whoever i was with at the end of the night got captured. now im torn between playing every release as they come out or just waiting for it to be finished. gotta say its a toss up between Ashley and Sara for best girl tho. I can't resist a lady with mommy energy.
Ashley is hot as hell. That first scene when MC meets her...I was like "Yep, she's on the menu!" :KEK:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Replaying and choosing multiple routes, seeing all of Elly's dialogue, it becomes a bit obvious that it is Elly. Missing sweater, access to the camera, jealousy, maybe anger about being ditched as a kid and teased growing up. Easy to imagine there is a history of being teased by girls. Access to abandoned homes (her mom is a real estate agent).

Of course, that could be a well-planned red herring. At least, I hope it is. While it would make for an interesting mystery story, I really like Elly from a personal perspective. I would hate for that to get ruined! :ROFLMAO:

Aug 11, 2018
Can't say I liked elly much to begin with, she seemed off when you meet her for the first time in class, and if you meet her at the party its a red flag o-rama. I half thought it was gonna be the roommate being jealous after it was clear it wasn't andre.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Can't say I liked elly much to begin with, she seemed off when you meet her for the first time in class, and if you meet her at the party its a red flag o-rama. I half thought it was gonna be the roommate being jealous after it was clear it wasn't andre.
Although Elly practically never smiles, I love all the face motions she does and when she bites her lip it's just so cute. Dream would be Elly and her Mom...:BootyTime:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I thought it may have been the twin until the later scenes happened. They have that oddly strained relationship.
Edit: Plus the whole selling product for "Flaca".

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Although Elly practically never smiles, I love all the face motions she does and when she bites her lip it's just so cute. Dream would be Elly and her Mom...:BootyTime:
Yes, she is very dark. Sexy. Her handle is devil_in_her_hart. That is a bit scary.

But... she has a killer body, gorgeous eyes, and a way of pulling you in. (Like her mom!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the greatest aspects of this game is that Josselyn and TheOmega (VIM Studios) bring the characters to life. Wonderful story and the images are not static; they breathe and move. A nice balance of showing and telling.

My favorite non-sex scene is the hike with Natalie. You can see, as she reveals the story of her father's death, the redness and tears start to swell in her eyes. Just incredible work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(BTW, I don't know if the developers frequent these forums but if so, and if they do not mind sharing secrets, I would love to know how they do the idle animations and add the redness and tears to the eyes.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth
Mar 22, 2023
Great game, just wish-listed on Steam

Replaying and choosing multiple routes, seeing all of Elly's dialogue, it becomes a bit obvious that it is Elly. Missing sweater, access to the camera, jealousy, maybe anger about being ditched as a kid and teased growing up. Easy to imagine there is a history of being teased by girls. Access to abandoned homes (her mom is a real estate agent).

Of course, that could be a well-planned red herring. At least, I hope it is. While it would make for an interesting mystery story, I really like Elly from a personal perspective. I would hate for that to get ruined! :ROFLMAO:
Agree and believe if not Elly then Ashley for same reasons you mention plus comes on more aggressive, former Zeta house alum and evidently did something messed up to MC in the past

IMO Ashley's the hottest in the game so she may have seemed more desperate to me than Elly since I went for her vs keeping Elly as a friend, since we were never intimate the big reveal dialogue wasn't all that shocking and did make sense that she would kidnap one girl and not the others I was banging at college, her mother was only there that one day
That said, as long as there isn't another Acting Lessons incident I'm all about that crazy train KEKW.png

View attachment hotcrazychart.webp View attachment hotcrazychart.webp
View attachment hotcrazychart.webp

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes