Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What choice determines who gets kidnapped between Sophie and Natalie at the end of ch1?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What choice determines who gets kidnapped between Sophie and Natalie at the end of ch1?
the frat party - stay with natalie or go with soph

there is even another crucial option , if you stay after the kidnap to "console" the other , the one who got kidnapped is not heavy abused
atleast its what i got
i was wit sophie in her room and got option to have sexytime with her or go - i was going and nat was heavy beaten up - the other option to stay and "have fun"
lead to a unbeaten natalie so far

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
just finish chatper 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think its ashley OR the mc

like posted above its more plausible its the mc
another crucial option , if you stay after the kidnap to "console" the other , the one who got kidnapped is not heavy abused
atleast its what i got
i was wit sophie in her room and got option to have sexytime with her or go - i was going and nic was heavy beaten up - the other option to stay and "have fun"
lead to a unbeaten natalie so far
if the mc goeas away from "console" the girl - the other was beaten up

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yes you see her at start game and also many texts with her,can't give you more details so I won't spoil the game for you. I enjoyed the game but I'll give you tip when game says save do it so you can come back and try something else, that's of course if you trying get all gallery.
Can you show me please a pic of the mom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
i think its ashley OR the mc

like posted above its more plausible its the mc
another crucial option , if you stay after the kidnap to "console" the other , the one who got kidnapped is not heavy abused
atleast its what i got
i was wit sophie in her room and got option to have sexytime with her or go - i was going and nic was heavy beaten up - the other option to stay and "have fun"
lead to a unbeaten nicole so far
if the mc goeas away from "console" the girl - the other was beaten up
I pursued Natalie but when she got kidnapped I visited her sister Sophie at the sorority house and had sexy time but Natalie was beaten still.

Dunno who Nicole is tho.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I pursued Natalie but when she got kidnapped I visited her sister Sophie at the sorority house and had sexy time but Natalie was beaten still.

Dunno who Nicole is tho.
just a typo ;)
its natalie

and as i said - thats what i got - i am sure i depends on some points(answers) too
and my mc just "stayed" at the party with natalie - didnt any lewd stuff (kissing or w/e )

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Wow, so much to say... Girls are very awesome... well made, even the close up are very beautiful. Ashley with less boob will be my perfect!!!! (not a fan of huge boob) iv got a thing for red head so... her eyes...

Moving on!.... the story is....so far good but hard to follow.. so many possibilities... too many possibilities! i didnt know if i havnt read here that Natalie could be abducted.... on my play through i choose Sophie so...

I'm not sure about the abductor.... can believe its the MC... that will be too much of a long shot in my book. But its just me.

Keep it coming Dev!

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes