Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
When he finds out who she is he gets all pissed because they had sex but the pos is hitting on his aunt.
I suspect that might be a hint that Jake knows -- possibly without really being aware that he knows -- that Elly is not just his cousin, but also his half-sister. (This is just my pet theory.) That might be a step too far even in whatever moral vacuum passes for his conscience.

Last edited:

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Regarding the girls condition:
According to the code, Natalie/Sophie gets beaten if you talk to them without Elly. So you have to arrive with Elly and you also have to ask her to stay with you while talking to them.
You cannot spend time alone with Sophie in her room or with Natalie on the bench, otherwise they will get beaten.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Regarding the girls condition:
According to the code, Natalie/Sophie gets beaten if you talk to them without Elly. So you have to arrive with Elly and you also have to ask her to stay with you while talking to them.
You cannot spend time alone with Sophie in her room or with Natalie on the bench, otherwise they will get beaten.
It seems that you must stick with the "I'm not a cheater" from the very beginning with Elly. Choose her and only her, otherwise she will be a bunny killer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone,
is there a way that Natalie gets kidnapped but doesn't get harmed physically? I only got this scene with Sophie when I got to the party with Elly and Elly than stayed during the conversation with the twins.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
hello everyone,
is there a way that Natalie gets kidnapped but doesn't get harmed physically? I only got this scene with Sophie when I got to the party with Elly and Elly than stayed during the conversation with the twins.
Apparently, spending time with Elly (DO NOT go off solo with Natalie or Sophie) limits the damage the kidnapped twin receives.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Apparently, spending time with Elly (DO NOT go off solo with Natalie or Sophie) limits the damage the kidnapped twin receives.
Thanks, but I already know that but everytime I do that only Sophie (the outgoing twin) gets kidnapped and not Natalie. That's why I want to know what I have to do that Natalie gets kidnapped and doesn't get harmed if it is possible. I want to see every possible path the game has to offer.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Thanks, but I already know that but everytime I do that only Sophie (the outgoing twin) gets kidnapped and not Natalie. That's why I want to know what I have to do that Natalie gets kidnapped and doesn't get harmed if it is possible. I want to see every possible path the game has to offer.
Ahhh, yeah, whichever twin you spend the alone time with gets kidnapped.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Ahhh, yeah, whichever twin you spend the alone time with gets kidnapped.
That's right but in this case the girl I spend time with gets harmed. I got 3 different outcomes so far.
1. Sophie got kidnapped but didn't got harmed (spend time with Elly)
2. Sophie got kidnapped and also got harmed (spend time with Sophie)
3. Natalie got kidnapped and also got harmed (spend time with Naltalie)

my question is now: how if possible is it to get Natalie kidnapped but not get harmed?

Reactions: Ernatio D

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That's right but in this case the girl I spend time with gets harmed. I got 3 different outcomes so far.
1. Sophie got kidnapped but didn't got harmed (spend time with Elly)
2. Sophie got kidnapped and also got harmed (spend time with Sophie)
3. Natalie got kidnapped and also got harmed (spend time with Naltalie)

my question is now: how if possible is it to get Natalie kidnapped but not get harmed?
What worked for me was following some of the advice up above.
1. Go to the party with Elly.
2. Stay with Natalie when the option arrives.
3. Choose to spend all the available time with Elly at each upcoming event.

velios

Jan 6, 2019
Man, it's Elly. Not only is she your cousin but she's the kidnapper. When you go to the party with Kevon she's already there and the twin you spend the most time with get taken. When you go with her, she takes Sophie because Sophie kisses you. You make comment that it's going "almost too well" with her, and she leaves right after the cop shows up asking about Sophie. Plus she stole your goddamn hoodie... IT'S ACTING LESSONS ALL OVER AGAIN! o_O

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes