Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Wow, that was a lot sooner than expected!
What a pleasant surprise, can't wait to check it out!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you, another hero to the rescue :cool:. The orc girl was upset because you have the PC and Mac versions in the same zip, but ignore her complaints, nothing a modern connection won't fix, and welcome the new update :giggle::coffee:.
It's just the beta. And if your download fails, you will need to start it again, even on modern connections....

LeEclipse

May 8, 2022
Thank you, another hero to the rescue :cool:. The orc girl was upset because you have the PC and Mac versions in the same zip, but ignore her complaints, nothing a modern connection won't fix, and welcome the new update :giggle::coffee:.
Yea i just didn't want to mess with uploading them both separately, just uploaded the whole file how i downloaded it from them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks interesting, but I wonder who is the Mom ?
You meet her at the beginning, but she's not a LI, and in the game for 30 seconds and gone there is only the aunt and there is only a dinner date and a tits scene at the very beginning. And no lewd content, not even sure "incest tag" applies.

If you are getting this game for "incest" you will be sorely disappointed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Shot in the Dark [Ch.4 Beta] [ViM Studios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 3 -> Ch.4 Beta [521 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes