weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
When Kevon ask me to check the TapThat app one more time I see a blank phone which doesn´t have any function that breaks the game... what can I do to overcome this scene?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's the alternate script?
Edit: I guess it enables incest
View attachment 3490276
Yes

how much incest does this game have

You meet her at the beginning, but she's not a LI, and in the game for 30 seconds and gone there is only the aunt and there is only a dinner date and a tits scene at the very beginning. And no lewd content, not even sure "incest tag" applies.

If you are getting this game for "incest" you will be sorely disappointed.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Looks decent enough but couldnt get into it with the constant 'stop!, this decision will change your life forever' stuff.
Bethesda games arent this hand holdy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AShotInTheDark-CH4Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
NGL the stopping point for the update actually made me say "oh come on!" out loud. Too many games lately have had cliffhanger endings to their updates which we won't get any resolution for for another 6 months lol.

Reactions: fishbrain
Jul 14, 2017
Good game. Has one massive issue though. The animations are extremely slow. Even on max speed. No one moves that slow. The characters are barely moving. Like cowgirls looks like extremely slow grinding. Redo the animations then the game would be very good.

Does the incest code even change the dialogue, even slightly or does it just change one word?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I see lots of girls in this game...
...but theres any fat girl in it?
I mean i only see thin girls like models, not very realistic.
I have not downloaded this game and played, so theres any girl of my taste (CHUBBY)?
Regards.
Body shaming much? So thin girls are not realistic at the same time glorifying obesity. I'm glad there are no fat chicks in this game

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Good game. Has one massive issue though. The animations are extremely slow. Even on max speed. No one moves that slow. The characters are barely moving. Like cowgirls looks like extremely slow grinding. Redo the animations then the game would be very good.

Does the incest code even change the dialogue, even slightly or does it just change one word?

Changes the dialogue. The 2 red heads are your aunt and cousin. If you don't use the alternate script they're your dads friend and her daughter I believe.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NGL the stopping point for the update actually made me say "oh come on!" out loud. Too many games lately have had cliffhanger endings to their updates which we won't get any resolution for for another 6 months lol.
This is only the beta, not the official version.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
[Abandoned] Here is the Multi-Mod for A Shot in the Dark [Ch.3-v0.25] [ViM Studios]
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**Since Dev Added Walkthrough Mod himself, This Mod is No Longer Needed. So I am abandoning this Mod
But you can still use Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocker. Just make sure not to paste "scripts" folder.**

Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
Hey man, with the new update I tried to just install the Cheat mod/Gallery mod and got a bunch of errors. Any chance you might still be updating that part of the mod w/o doing the walkthrough anymore? Or was it just me installing it wrong. I did delete the scripts folder before pasting everything over. Thanks again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey man, with the new update I tried to just install the Cheat mod/Gallery mod and got a bunch of errors. Any chance you might still be updating that part of the mod w/o doing the walkthrough anymore? Or was it just me installing it wrong. I did delete the scripts folder before pasting everything over. Thanks again.
Why would you do that? Did you read anything? The game has its own WT, you don't need it.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes