Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
only shame is that this game is delayed because being the second project...as it is by far superior to their first game in every department.
What's the first project? I thought they already finished the other game, unless that first project game didn't come out yet.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What's the first project? I thought they already finished the other game, unless that first project game didn't come out yet.
prince of suburbia...and, yup, seems as they have finally finished it (checked it now), which should be a good thing for this game, fingers crossed :HideThePain:

Reactions: bufa

kelelih

May 13, 2022
prince of suburbia...and, yup, seems as they have finally finished it (checked it now), which should be a good thing for this game, fingers crossed :HideThePain:
There is a plan to add a DLC to Prince of Suburbia, but it doesn't seem to be a major project. Either way, the dev has done some really good work on both games IMO! Shot in the Dark is definitely a step up though. You can really see the dev evolving and growing their talent ^^

Reactions: Abhai

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This dev log was originally posted on Patreon and SubscribeStar on January 26, 2024:
1706792711062.png
Josselyn has made a lot of progress with Chapter 4 renders the past two weeks. All of the renders for the Monica lewd scene as well as two non-lewd scenes are now rendered and ready to go. There are also currently 50 posed renders that will be rendering over the weekend to finish off another scene.

The current render count is 2,060 (not including the ones that are posed but not yet rendered). Two more small scenes and Photogram renders are all that remains before still renders will be done for Chapter 4.

If you're interested in learning more about our process for making 3D renders and animations, check out our latest

TheOmega has been working on Sophie animations and coding the Paloma scene (which has a fun new feature we can't wait for our femdom fans to see!). We also have a second set of hands helping with regular coding now, so hopefully that will speed things up a bit (famous last words!) as we implement the many scenes in Chapter 4 and finish polishing the new GUI.

Here are some NSFW previews from the Monica lewd scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NEw year entry level bonus:

Last edited:

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
Here is the Multi-Mod for A Shot in the Dark [Ch.3-v0.25] [ViM Studios]
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
Mod will only be updated for Full version only. No Alpha or Beta

Download: Mega
Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
Work with alternate script?

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
Seriously horrible upload. Game keeps crashing on me! I literally had to ignore exceptions to get a sample of it. Then it gets to the point I'm in the photography classroom and I can't even answer the phone! This is Chapter 3 version! Loaded with bugs!

Edit: The cheat mod makes it crash!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just a few more days and we can celebrate 9 months since the last update!
than just a few months more and it will be a year...that will require some proper fireworks gifs in the thread for sure.
#ilovethisdevgame
#yeswecan
:KEK::BootyTime:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just a few more days and we can celebrate 9 months since the last update!
than just a few months more and it will be a year...that will require some proper fireworks gifs in the thread for sure.
#ilovethisdevgame
#yeswecan
:KEK::BootyTime:
This was from about a week n a half ago, looks like they only had one person doing all the coding. Sounds like since it went to Steam, they got more funding and got more people to help. They've also got that second game to.

Things are moving pretty quickly with the Chapter 4 update now that we have a second set of hands helping with the coding! We have plowed through about half of the scenes that had been waiting for a while to be coded, and we are also mostly done with tweaking and testing the new GUI.

Josselyn is working on the very last scene of renders and only a handful of renders are left to make for the update, so we should have a final render count soon. She has also been working on outlining the Chapter 5 update in preparation for writing it.

Vkm8I0.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What second game? As I'm drawin a blank. Not that's anything new though.
It's in the OP, like every game on site if they have more than one game.

Other Game: Prince of Suburbia

While it is now completed, they moved on to "Part 2" and have been adding more stuff to it.

WHAT'S IN STORE FOR 2024?
Our goals for the upcoming New Year include:

• translating A Shot in the Dark to multiple languages
  • releasing Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 of A Shot in the Dark
  • beginning development of a Pregnancy DLC for Prince of Suburbia
  • more podcasts and special art for our supporters
  • focusing less on scaling the business and more on content creation
  • developing the skills we'll need for our third game (though we probably won't start development until 2025)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes