SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There isn't any difference in the one posted in the OP besides it adds the WT, and it got added to Steam today.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Shot in the Dark [Chapter 3] [ViM Studios]

NOTE: There is no new content, it only adds the WT/guide now, you will have to wait for Chapter 4 for new content.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017

NOTE: There is no new content, it only adds the official WT/guide.

Last edited:

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
I'm thinking about playing but they're saying that the MC is shit, is that true? No matter how good the graphics and scenes are, for me it's not worth it if the MC is a stupid beta, it ruins the game

Mar 26, 2022
I'm thinking about playing but they're saying that the MC is shit, is that true? No matter how good the graphics and scenes are, for me it's not worth it if the MC is a stupid beta, it ruins the game
I would he's not that bad as some people say. I saw waaay worse characters. As for "beta" thing, it depends. From the first scenes he's keep saying that he has a problem making friends with other people, but it soon turns out that this is not true and he even manages to pick up several girls without any problems. However, there are two subplots in which he is completely dominated by two women and one of them is very, very hard femdom ("toys" are included), but both can be skipped if it is not your thing.

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
I would he's not that bad as some people say. I saw waaay worse characters. As for "beta" thing, it depends. From the first scenes he's keep saying that he has a problem making friends with other people, but it soon turns out that this is not true and he even manages to pick up several girls without any problems. However, there are two subplots in which he is completely dominated by two women and one of them is very, very hard femdom ("toys" are included), but both can be skipped if it is not your thing.
I understand, thank you for your answer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now that it's out on steam I'm going to do a new playthrough and only focus on Elly.
She is like an angel descended from heaven.

Elly my love you are my one & only.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Now that it's out on steam I'm going to do a new playthrough and only focus on Elly.
She is like an angel descended from heaven.

Elly my love you are my one & only.
Angel? I got major "bitch is crazy" vibes from her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704182647067.png
We are so excited with how the A Shot in the Dark launch has gone on Steam! This was our second major goal for the year

It was a lot of work to get to this point, and we have a lot more work in front of us (particularly when it comes to releasing translated/localized versions). We still plan to a take some time this holiday season to reflect and celebrate all that we've accomplished so far!

Don't forget to leave a review on Steam if you own the game!

As far as Chapter 4 development, the main writing tasks are done. There is one tiny scene left to write, some editing to do, and then some writing tasks that always happen toward the end of the development cycle such as texting content, Photograph content, chapter wrap up, etc.

The word count for scripts written is ~60K words, but not all of that is dialogue (some is narration, code instructions, dialogue tags, etc). We won't know the dialogue-only word count until we prep the chapter for translation (which happens after the writing has been implemented into the code).

The current render count is ~1,750 which definitely confirms this is shaping up to be our largest update in terms of renders. Renders for the Delia lewd scene are almost complete, with only a day or two left to finish those up. Renders still need to be made for the non-lewd hypnosis scene which will be the focus of the rest of this week. Here are some previews from the lewd scene!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1704182705538.png
Christmas and New Year's! We will still be working on the games and available for questions, bug reports, etc. as needed.
We wish all of you a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season! We can't wait to show you what we have in store for 2024!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Here is the Multi-Mod for A Shot in the Dark [Ch.3-v0.25] [ViM Studios]
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
Mod will only be updated for Full version only. No Alpha or Beta

Download: Mega
Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
Downloaded the game and this mod and it crashed as soon as I tried to start it.......anyone else have that problem?

1705130506502.png 1705130506502.png

Mar 22, 2023
Just played the game for the first time, and I'm excited to see the new chapter. A few considerations about the possible villain of the game.

Solid theories, the only thing I would add is Ashley mentions (early on in the café) that she was once a member of that sorority, likely giving access to and being familiar with the house

Reactions: Gokudera and bufa

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
really sucks that the multi-mod doesn't work (well it didn't for me)...all that missed content.
But, just had the museum thing with Mai and I'm looking and could have sworn I knew her face from somewhere, then it came to me - Allison Scagliotti ( played Claudia Donovan in Warehouse 13 and was also in "Eureka")

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
Here is the Multi-Mod for A Shot in the Dark [Ch.3-v0.25] [ViM Studios]
**Make sure to make multiple saves. You can't get all girls with single playthrough!**
Mod will only be updated for Full version only. No Alpha or Beta

Download: Mega
Support me on my or

View attachment 2006375 View attachment 2006376 View attachment 2006377 View attachment 2006378 View attachment 2006379 View attachment 2006380 View attachment 2006381
Doesn't seem to work for me. Something about "TextHistory".

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes