Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd understand that she thinks that, but why would the MC think that? As far as he knows at that point in time, she was just a random person in the park he briefly asked for directions. Why would he think the next day "I have to apologise because I blew that person off"? What did he blow off exactly? Does the MC think he's supposed to talk to and spend time with every random passer-by he comes across? It's just strange. Some of their later scenes come off as strange too. The MC's supposedly awkward in social situations and doesn't think a lot of himself, yet somehow gets it in his head that Elly fancies him, despite there being nothing in their prior interaction to point to that... unless he's counting that text msg exchange after his apology in the first English class where they agree to be study-buddies as her flirting with him? Seems a stretch though.

The interaction with the cop, Paloma, is a bit odd too. When she gets his camera SD card down at the station, there's a few lines of dialogue between them that I didn't understand which seems to point to some kind of earlier interaction or them already knowing each other, but that's literally the first time he's met her in my playthru. Also
the content unlocked symbol flashes up and there's a scene where Paloma comes onto him hard talking about him being her S&M sub, despite the stats page saying he has 0 points with her and her extra content is locked, before that scene.

I want to like the game and the story seems decent so far, just some of these character interactions I don't get at all. And some of the dialogue choices just seem like slightly different ways of saying the same thing, only saying it one way will get points while saying it the other way will lose them, even though the difference is so small that it shouldn't matter. Like the difference between texting "Hey" and "Hey <person's name>".

Last edited:
Reactions: Babooshkayaya
Feb 25, 2024
I'd understand that she thinks that, but why would the MC think that? As far as he knows at that point in time, she was just a random person in the park he briefly asked for directions. Why would he think the next day "I have to apologise because I blew that person off"? What did he blow off exactly? Does the MC think he's supposed to talk to and spend time with every random passer-by he comes across? It's just strange. Some of their later scenes come off as strange too. The MC's supposedly awkward in social situations and doesn't think a lot of himself, yet somehow gets it in his head that Elly fancies him, despite there being nothing in their prior interaction to point to that... unless he's counting that text msg exchange after his apology in the first English class where they agree to be study-buddies as her flirting with him? Seems a stretch though.

The interaction with the cop, Paloma, is a bit odd too. When she gets his camera SD card down at the station, there's a few lines of dialogue between them that I didn't understand which seems to point to some kind of earlier interaction or them already knowing each other, but that's literally the first time he's met her in my playthru. Also
the content unlocked symbol flashes up and there's a scene where Paloma comes onto him hard talking about him being her S&M sub, despite the stats page saying he has 0 points with her and her extra content is locked, before that scene.

I want to like the game and the story seems decent so far, just some of these character interactions I don't get at all. And some of the dialogue choices just seem like slightly different ways of saying the same thing, only saying it one way will get points while saying it the other way will lose them, even though the difference is so small that it shouldn't matter. Like the difference between texting "Hey" and "Hey <person's name>".

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mai reminds me on Melissa Collazo. Coincidence or model is created according to her image? :unsure:

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Last edited:

Babooshkayaya

May 14, 2024
The main character acts like such a weeb, wimp. Makes it painful to play through, but there are good points to it once you get past expecting the MC to ignore the obvious clues and opportunities given to him. Jeez, as an older man I worry about the beta character traits we are teaching our boys. The kind of beta attitudes that would even create character traits that are so wimpy.

• Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar

Babooshkayaya

May 14, 2024

Yeah it's hard to empathise with such an apologetic dweeb like the MC. Always apologising and missing the openings given to him.

Feb 25, 2024

I think that dating app only lets you have a date with one person, and if you mess up the conversation with that first one, it becomes useless.

And this woman is Paloma, whom you find out is a police officer later in that scene you mentioned. She's kind of into BDSM, so in her questionnaire to get a date, you pretty much have to like suffering.

It's a scriptwriting failure to not prepare the lines properly if you've never had contact with her

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The main character acts like such a weeb, wimp. Makes it painful to play through, but there are good points to it once you get past expecting the MC to ignore the obvious clues and opportunities given to him. Jeez, as an older man I worry about the beta character traits we are teaching our boys. The kind of beta attitudes that would even create character traits that are so wimpy.
Yeah it's hard to empathise with such an apologetic dweeb like the MC. Always apologising and missing the openings given to him.
Pretty obvious you haven't finished playing. MC is a dangerous dude.

Reactions: AnonW123

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
one of the slow ones.
if you have not tried it yet, i encourage you to not do it for at least 5-6 years.
to give the devs enough time to reach chapter 7-8, fingers crossed, and for you to have more content to enjoy it properly, fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: Berlioz-7

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
one of the slow ones.
if you have not tried it yet, i encourage you to not do it for at least 5-6 years.
to give the devs enough time to reach chapter 7-8, fingers crossed, and for you to have more content to enjoy it properly, fingers crossed.
I think you're confusing it with SG

Feb 25, 2024
do bookmark this post.
if this site persists and both of us ofc, see you here in those 7-8 years, we will talk then.
till that just believe whatever you want, no one can take that from you.
This game has two years of development and four chapters delivered, averaging six months per chapter. Why are you so pessimistic?

Reactions: Berlioz-7
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes