Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Downloaded this game yesterday and now I'm up to date. Tired 2 playthroughs because the beginning choice between Sophie & Natalie threw me off guard lol. The character guide says to first make the choices with the character you don't care then choose the last few choices with the one you actually care about. Well I cared more about Sophie so she's the one that got kidnapped. Thing is I didn't know she'd end up still kidnapped after 4 whole chapters lmao. So she was MIA the whole game thus I started another playthrough and this time I got all the Sophie scenes too.

So far though my favourite character is by far Sara, with Sophie in second, Ashley & Elly a close 3rd & 4th. I like the other characters too but I have my clear favourites.

On a side not though I'm like 99% convinced that we actually are the kidnapper lmao. Unless I somehow missed some clues by mistakenly clicking twice too fast and skipping some lines of dialogues. The only reason I'm still 1% doubtful is that while I don't believe the bullshit of somebody breaking in, it's still very hard to believe that you somehow unconsciouly took pictures yet decided to delete them afterwards, and be completely unaware of this fact. MC clearly has some mental illness and he probably did some fucked up shit as a child that's why the father, Danielle & Ashley don't want to talk about it. And I guess the time is back for some more fucked up shit.

Having written all of this though, I'd find it really hilarious if somebody came and said that I was 100% wrong because I missed some critical evidence pointing out to the culpit or if the author specifically said that the main character wasn't the culpit, directly or indirectly, in both cases.

tl;dr though : Really enjoyed the game.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes