VN Ren'Py A Sinners Haven [v0.2.0] [S.Squared]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
WSrh2M.png

Overview:
A Game about a town in the middle of Oregon, that has been hiding secret ever since its founding. You play as a young 19 year old man who has just been accepted in the local college, one that specializes (but it not limited) and takes pride in being one of the best at Arts and Architecture . When you spent your first days in town you and more young people start to being affected by the actions of some sinners, which forces you to act back leading you to discover disgusting and depressing secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-08
Developer: S.Squared -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

laserjet28 thanks for the links

qZM0Gj.png 62Nl6z.png rAXx9u.png 0RA001.png FNdCZn.png 0BA114.png 0ED005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Sure. "Oregon"

Also "you're the best at art"

You literally can't do that, it's entirely subjective.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
When you spent your first days in town you and more young people start to being affected by the actions of some sinners, which forces you to act back leading you to discover disgusting and depressing secrets.
Oh well I guess after reading that overview and the dev notes this thread is going to get interesting.
spongebob-evil.gif

Also that looks like a lot of work doing separate paths or stories, and keep the content balanced.

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASinnersHaven-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That Overview went over my head, I tell Ya! o_O

I got to figure out what's going on, Here. :unsure:

Thanks. S.Squared

I see the bad moon arising
I see trouble on the way

:whistle:

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was alright. Dialogue could use some work as there is several misspellings and could use a bit more explaining. Like girl goes off to college, then you go off to college, but apparently over a year has passed and you went to the college she was at after all that time. Doesn't really do a good job of explaining the timeline of things and it jumps around a lot.

Missing some tags there as well. Like Gay, Handjob, Oral Sex, and Point & Click. The free roam is confusing and had no idea where I was going as all the halls looked the same. There's no arrows/hints or anything to guide you about or map or anything. Just move your cursor and try to find something to click on. Really needs some work there.

Otherwise, it was alright. Needs some work/fine tweaking to make it better. Don't think it's for me, as it seems to mostly focus on male content (at least, this whole demo is). Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.

S.Squared

Mar 29, 2023
fuck yeeeeah!
:ROFLMAO:
no.. wait a minute
View attachment 2505183

- - -
art looks good tho the boys look a tad more fuckable than the chicks..
I'm not really into that but oh well.. I'll just picture the game is happening in prison (somewhere in scandinavia maybe)
About the chicks I don't know how that ended up happening, but I'll do some tweaking on their models to bring the appeal to the same level, so as much people can enjoy the game regardless of the path they choose.

Was alright. Dialogue could use some work as there is several misspellings and could use a bit more explaining. Like girl goes off to college, then you go off to college, but apparently over a year has passed and you went to the college she was at after all that time. Doesn't really do a good job of explaining the timeline of things and it jumps around a lot.

Missing some tags there as well. Like Gay, Handjob, Oral Sex, and Point & Click. The free roam is confusing and had no idea where I was going as all the halls looked the same. There's no arrows/hints or anything to guide you about or map or anything. Just move your cursor and try to find something to click on. Really needs some work there.

Otherwise, it was alright. Needs some work/fine tweaking to make it better. Don't think it's for me, as it seems to mostly focus on male content (at least, this whole demo is). Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm already looking into ways of improving the explaining and the free roam.

About the bathroom if it is a problem it should be easy to fix.

And as for the focus I'll try to balance it. It may seem that it'll focus more on male, but don't worry I'm planning to distribute the content as equally as possible.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's short, but still an interesting introduction. Good enough to warrant a thread watch. Hope we aren't forced to spend too much time with the obnoxious roommate though.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
About the chicks I don't know how that ended up happening, but I'll do some tweaking on their models to bring the appeal to the same level, so as much people can enjoy the game regardless of the path they choose.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm already looking into ways of improving the explaining and the free roam.

About the bathroom if it is a problem it should be easy to fix.

And as for the focus I'll try to balance it. It may seem that it'll focus more on male, but don't worry I'm planning to distribute the content as equally as possible.
they don't look bad..
if anything it's the dudes who look a little too sexy-cute for my sorry-ass straightness

but tbh, they do feel a little.. idk, generic? bland maybe?
nothing that any good old adult gamer haven't yet learned to cope w/
I admit I haven't played it yet, I only did check the art.. maybe I am missing some spice