• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Sinners Haven [v0.2.0] [S.Squared]

Wes.Stories

Jul 30, 2023
Hey, I found a weird bug. When you are given the option to back down the fight with Joe, if you do back down you get put in a completely different dialogue and it kinda makes no sense because the context is missing.

Reactions: good0593

Wes.Stories

Jul 30, 2023
Hey, I found a weird bug. When you are given the option to back down the fight with Joe, if you do back down you get put in a completely different dialogue and it kinda makes no sense because the context is missing.
Played a little bit and got to the part that jumped over. It basically skips the entire free roam in Quinn's house and the dialogue stars right after chosing Felix for the fight, so I don't even think that there is a way to back away from the fight since apparently it's the same rout but you can't chose who you want as the third person.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is very confusing that we get the choice in the first image, yet the second one is required to progress the story. If you are going to give the player a choice to not have sex then give them the choice to not have sex, having the ability to turn down SOME sex is meaningless when mandatory sex scenes are present in the game. Even MC's quote that he is not that kind of guy makes no sense when he canonically IS that kind of guy according to later plot development.
It is not mandatory. I did chose second scene to happen, but you don't have to do it. Just don't accept her offer and that's it.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It is not mandatory. I did chose second scene to happen, but you don't have to do it. Just don't accept her offer and that's it.
Yeah, I understood it later that you can just leave without having to go through the interaction with every character.

Reactions: Prokopije