• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Sinners Haven [v0.2.0] [S.Squared]

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
where the hell is the bucket? i've scoured the whole house multiple times

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The free-roam section is obnoxious as fuck. Put some navigation arrows or something because right now is really bad.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
This game has potential but is ruined by the terrible free roam, I doubt it will be worked on because there is no effort into making it not being annoying, so best of luck dev

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Someone who played through the game can answer a question for me? Does Rachel find someone else in the college or no? I like reunion stories, but only if she didn't date someone else. I will shape my choices accordingly depending on this information.

Edit: oops, never mind MC already canonically ruined that opportunity.
Screenshot 2024-02-24 012342.png
Guess fuckboi route it is.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Someone who played through the game can answer a question for me? Does Rachel find someone else in the college or no? I like reunion stories, but only if she didn't date someone else. I will shape my choices accordingly depending on this information.
I think we'll be very disappointed, if we go into this game with the usual expectations for a college romance VN. The first and biggest reason is that we're only at the third update and characters are already getting killed off. There's a high chance that Rachel is one of them.
The murder mystery is definitely this game's strong point, to the detriment of everything else. The characterizations and relationships sadly aren't written very well. The only character that's acting believable is Quinn's father, all the other characters almost seem autistic. I mean, the only reaction the PC had to Qinn's murder is to say that it "complicates things" and even Quinn herself, if you find the secret link, suddenly appears to be disassociated and suicidal like an old warrior taking his last stand. :HideThePain: I think these scenes are supposed to come across as edgy, but just miss the mark.
The lewd scenes so far seem to be more about comedy than romance and kinda kill the whole vibe imo.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have also somewhat mixed feelings. It is refreshing to see that somebody seeks to make a different, original VN, however the logic and/or amount of the dialogues, events, and erotica is unbalanced and somewhat clumsy. Nevertheless, I keep my fingers crossed, there is certainly big potential. Hope it gets better and better with each update :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
What's the deal with the characters looks changing between chapter 1 & 2? Alexia goes from having yellow eyes to looking Asian, Felix goes from having brown hair & stubble to black & clean-shaven, Rachel gets fair skin when before she was more tanned, etc. The changes make them look less good.
Anyone know why they were changed?
These dady are more charming than young people.
I hope to develop a relationship with the male protagonist in the future!
I second this. Let me comfort Quinn's sexy grieving father, get up to some clandestine hanky-panky with William behind the wife's back, and really show my dedication to the missing people's case by getting it on with the Chief of police. :sneaky: :love: