Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
And from the picture we cannot tell if she is still the sister or a neighbour, girlfriend, roommate,... ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And from the picture we cannot tell if she is still the sister or a neighbour, girlfriend, roommate,... ;)
A Sister's Love - "As for the plot, It will be the same plot..."
But she's really dundundun your neighbour/roommate/whatever...???

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good to know the game isn't dead, and good that the dev will keep the story, and I hope he will also keep the tone of the game, those wacko situations were a lot of fun, the problem was with the last version that went completely balls to the wall and didn't made any sense whatsoever

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I got around to playing this all the way through finally. All I can say is I hope that last scene was a big fever or stress dream on the part of the main character, all the way from meeting Sandra in the diner to the end, because holy shit it felt like you just took your plot and drop kicked it out the window in favor of quieting down the "not enough action" idiots.

Reactions: Rokohn

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I got around to playing this all the way through finally. All I can say is I hope that last scene was a big fever or stress dream on the part of the main character, all the way from meeting Sandra in the diner to the end, because holy shit it felt like you just took your plot and drop kicked it out the window in favor of quieting down the "not enough action" idiots.
Last I heard, dev is planning a major rewrite and overhaul of the game, to fix issues like that. Don't worry, he's planning to keep the sister just like she is. The storyline should be similar, just better explained and planned.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
First post still has the compress version under the spoiler tag.

""""Compressed Version (Includes Extras and Pre-Incest Patched): """"

Thanks, I did see that. I had the extras version uncompressed and lost it in a data transfer. Is it just gone now?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes