Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
You know, this thread is pretty damn busy for a game that's on hold. Note that I'm not complaining in any way, just surprised and impressed. It tells you how much people like the characters* and/or see a lot of potential.

*let's be honest, it's really just the one character. That sister is just so cute and lovable.

Odhinn

Jul 28, 2017
I just really hope hope for new version. Have seen a lot abandoned good projects and when i see "ON HOLD" for something i like, my heart is bleeding :) The "sister" is damn cutie and these awkward situations with MC really makes me laugh! Good job so far and please don't abandon the game :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I concur - it'd be a damn shame to lose sweet lil' sexy sis'!

However I also would like to do the deed w/ mom - like those small titties and as for her foul mouth there's things we can put in there to shut her up :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It has nothing to do with that. It will continue. I am working on it bit by bit. Just time atm, is hard to come by. But rest assured, It isnt dying wether I post on here or patreon or not. I dont have much info atm other than It will be completely reworked including the renders.
I'm new to this one, but since you're reassuring people that you will indeed keep working on this project as much as time permits, then I shall give this one a go just to see what it's like, was worried at first because of that "On hold" tag, haha.
But like several people said, that sister is just too damn cute to pass on, gotta give this a go, haha.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
M'kay the Incest patch goes into game folder right? I either have that wrong or the patch isnt for .4 b/c It's not working for me...Gawd I can't stand them talking about serious subjects and the caption keeps labeling them 'friend'

Thanks in advance for any helps!!!

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
M'kay the Incest patch goes into game folder right? I either have that wrong or the patch isnt for .4 b/c It's not working for me...Gawd I can't stand them talking about serious subjects and the caption keeps labeling them 'friend'

Thanks in advance for any helps!!!
it goes into the "game" folder. You extracted the .zip file into a folder named whatever. Inside that folder are some files, along with "game", "lib", and "renpy" folders. the patch goes in the first of those folders ("game").

Sorry if this sounds condescending or patronizing. A lot of people get confused by having a folder named game inside a folder that containing a game, and won't get it unless you explain it like this.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'm not offended at all. I thought that was the case but had to be sure and your detailed response ensures I did the right stuff on my end, I'm thinking the patch was for ver .3 not the most updated version. Thank you.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not offended at all. I thought that was the case but had to be sure and your detailed response ensures I did the right stuff on my end, I'm thinking the patch was for ver .3 not the most updated version. Thank you.
I played the game with that patch and it worked fine for me. Though I do recall some odd behavior where it would still show the old names/titles for people. Try starting a new game and see if that doesn't fix it. The game is still short enough you're not losing much work. Make sure you get the extras file, as well. All the good stuff is currently hidden as extra scenes.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
yea it's short but sweet game, i played thru x2, once for the high quality and again for the extra stuff xD

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Welcome to the club - everyone's been wondering ever since the release of this version :p
IKR^ I thought it had a semi believable story and pretty decent in every other aspect, then I was like OK lost me there, but It's a Dream I tell you!!! lol

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
When is the next update coming?
First of all - stop posting the same question repeatedly. This will only serve to get on people's nerves.

Second - learn to understand the titles and status info of games' threads. This one's status e.g. is 'on hold' because the dev said so. Meaning 'no further updates'. Not abandoned altogether (yet?) but no further updates until the dev himself decides what to do.

If you need more info, check out this very thread - it's in here.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
This is the first time I see a no popular game "on hold" with all this post... I can only confirm what people already said... Sister character is very nice and lovely... I hope like others, dev come back with same model and similar story just a little less confusing. Good luck @Afflyctiontion

Reactions: CableX
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes