Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I say, as the last update was really disappointing by being a real mess at the end, it's probably for the best to put it on hold.
The premise of the game is not bad, the model for the sister is really hot ( for my taste), and it could go somewhere good.
So, let's be patient and hope that the dev's life will settle and will allow him to get back more focused on the game....
If not, well it's a pity for the model but shit happens.....

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well at least we now have offical word that the game is abandoned.
It's not abandoned yet Renetta, there's still hope, I won't give up on him just yet, I'm pretty sure he'll work on it again when his work slows down, hope so anyway. ;)

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
I didnt think the last update was bad at all. Shame the game is on hold. Hope the dev comes back sooner than later. Both the model and personality for the sister are tops.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh men i fell so confused after i play this game XD
After the mc sleep at is mother house, all the thing after are all a dream?
Because really XD i am so confused from the last thing.
Mc wake up he and his sister go to hospital. Then they find out they father is dead and...
All of sunder, the witness in the pub, go naked in his bedroom, also his aunt appare from nowhere and also she become naked XD after also his sister go in his room XD wtf XD and then he wake up again in his room at mother house and... some hallucinogen? XD well i really hope that the autor start to update again XD i really wanna know who happen next.

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hey all, Just like on my patreon, I have been absent from here. Sorry for that. It wasn't due to the update or things that have been said. I work in manufacturing and its been crazy stupid busy. I rarely have a day off, hence the hold and lack of appearing. ASL is not dead. It needs an overhaul while keeping the char's as they are. I will continue to work on it as much as I can but atm, real life has to come first. Gotta pay those bills.
There has been confusion and the like from the game as a whole but trust me, there is a method to the madness and an end I have had in sight from day one.

SyneXa

Sep 24, 2017
Hey all, Just like on my patreon, I have been absent from here. Sorry for that. It wasn't due to the update or things that have been said. I work in manufacturing and its been crazy stupid busy. I rarely have a day off, hence the hold and lack of appearing. ASL is not dead. It needs an overhaul while keeping the char's as they are. I will continue to work on it as much as I can but atm, real life has to come first. Gotta pay those bills.
There has been confusion and the like from the game as a whole but trust me, there is a method to the madness and an end I have had in sight from day one.
You do you mate, I can always go for my fappucini another day. Keep doing god's work and take care not to over work! I love your work!

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun game with some crazy events (i think they drinks some poisoned alcohol in cafe:)). By the way i dont understand why to give ability to give names (as i understand its like date-sim novell) when other characters has their own names.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You take care of yourself Afflyction and thanks for the visit ;) Laterzzzzzzzz

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that's a shame, I actually like the style of the game and how out of control it is and the crazy situations, this last update it was a bit too out of control, completely nonsensical, but all he had to do is say it was just a dream or something like that

hope to see it coming back

Reactions: Dolphin3000

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any other incest games that start hard like this game? you can feel a bond from the start and they teased each other a bit and felt comfortable, but didn't feel sexually hungry right away.

mother, sister, aunt or cousin is fine.

Big R

May 1, 2018
Hi Afflyction, glad to hear the game is not dead. I join the others here when I say the sister is super cute and sexy. Indeed, there have been more than enough games where the tits are overinflated watermelons which would make a grown cow shudder with sympathy pains. I'm very happy to see some smaller, perky tits on a cute girl. Hope to have a full- on sex scene with her soon. Also, I thought way too many crazy things were happening for you not to have a plan. I vote mental asylum.
Now win that lottery so we can have our free smut! :p

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hi Afflyction, glad to hear the game is not dead. I join the others here when I say the sister is super cute and sexy. Indeed, there have been more than enough games where the tits are overinflated watermelons which would make a grown cow shudder with sympathy pains. I'm very happy to see some smaller, perky tits on a cute girl. Hope to have a full- on sex scene with her soon. Also, I thought way too many crazy things were happening for you not to have a plan. I vote mental asylum.
Now win that lottery so we can have our free smut! :p
Haha, that's funny, I like that. I'm glad everyone likes the look of the sister. She actually took me the longest to figure out.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes