Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
With the last "Dream"-Scene i got the slight impression, that the MC is in the hospital as a patient and he is dreaming the story.

Big R

May 1, 2018
So, this game is dead? No activity for a full month probably means the dev got sick of the negative comments right?
Well, the update was all over the place and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but the sister was hot enough that I would have liked to see her fuck the MC

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So, this game is dead? No activity for a full month probably means the dev got sick of the negative comments right?
Well, the update was all over the place and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but the sister was hot enough that I would have liked to see her fuck the MC
I am w/ you on that.

Before the update came out the dev was a regular on this thread but since then he seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth.
Would really have liked to read his comments to all of this - still hoping for an explanation that may make sense of this mess.

Also agree w/ you the sis' is smokin' hot. Would've liked to see her in action :)

Reactions: bobbo69

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I am w/ you on that.

Before the update came out the dev was a regular on this thread but since then he seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth.
No, he hasn't disappeared, he was logged in just today. There must be a reason for him keeping quiet. It isn't unreasonable to think that it may have something to do with the comments.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Like I said earlier, we complain because we care. If we don't like the game, we just wouldn't have bothered to say anything and moved away.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I LOVE the style of this game. Absolutely beautiful models with lovely bodies. I hope the dev keeps at this game!
Yeah, the problem is that I love this game too, but Afflyction hasn't been heard of or seen since the beginning of last month, he usually comes here and interacts with us, and he's pretty cool, but since that last update, he hasn't shown signs of life at all, let's just hope he's ok and comes back to us.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, he hasn't said anything since then, but unless his browser logs into F95 all by itself, he's still alive and kicking. And keeps lurking around here :winkytongue:

Maybe he's busy, maybe tired or something. I just hope he's not tired of this game or the complaining here and keeps working on the game. I like this one and I haven't intentionally said anything about it that could be considered negative. I rarely do.

It would still be nice if he said something. Anything. Flip off the whiners or something. :biggrin:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I finally got a hold of him, here it is:

Hey all, status and news for ASL
Patrons only
Jul 5 at 7:54pm
Hey all. Sorry I have been dormant this past month. Work has been crazy. Mandatory OT is in full force. Also, the day after I released 0.4 (It was horrible I know.) My hard drive crashed and it wouldn't let me boot to windows so I had to reformat and because of this, 0.4 content was gone.
Because of mainly my job, I'm gonna put a hold on ASL for now. I will be working on it still. Maybe even redo it so it is an acceptable game and if I am able, I may try to find someone that can re write it too.

I know some of you don't want to hear this and most will leave but for the time being, I believe this to be the best course of action.

I will still try to be active on here and I will still try to give progress updates and teasers but as for a release.. It's up in the air for now.

I do thank you all for supporting me and ASL but I assure you, ASL will live on and hopefully come back looking better then ever!

Till next time, Afflyction

I always liked his honesty, he's a pretty cool guy, I really hope he fixes what he needs to fix, but we know for sure that he's not abandoning the game, it's a start, right?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I understand RL happening but can't understand putting so much effort into a project and not backing it up on another drive.

Reactions: Retro

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Love the characters man :'( I'll be your patreon if u still gonna work on this game cuz it's worth it

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe he didn't lost data, maybe he just wrote it because he wants to get rid of the 0.4 update ... but who knows ...

Reactions: ontach

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Confirmed with developer that game is on hold and updated thread status.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes