Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can anybody explain what the hell I just played? x'D That ending was ridiculous!:cool:
Anyway, in the compressed version, toward the end when you go back and see the chic in the diner her name on the text box comes up as Mom.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the madison = mom thing is either an coding error or comes from the incest patch. I'm guessing its a general coding error.

However... this game... this is what I imagine a stroke feels like. UTTER CONFUSION.

Reactions: pgm_01

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's pretty comical to see someone call for moderation action over a comment warning others that a game isn't worth their while.
It's a personal insult they say, the poor dev is a victim who needs to be protected so... he can make more money? Right. Nonsensical, I don't understand how anyone could hold such a view.

Reactions: Centurion

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, what in the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth did I just play?! Where is this story going? I, sincerely, hope that I'm not the only one who is still scratching their head after that ending.

The mom's a total freak, Tabitha (as always is adorable), Maddison, Aunt Shannon, that bedroom scene- confused? You won't be after this episode of "Soa-", er I mean, "A Sister's Love" and you will- you will be very, very confused. :)

Reactions: SlamJammin

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
As a non native english speaker is the title right ? I somehow feel it should be called Sister's Love without the A in front ::|:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That rash is a physical manifestation of the trippy fever dream that was this last update.

Is the next update going to start with the MC waking up in a cold sweat because "it was all just a dream..."?

As a non native english speaker is the title right ? I somehow feel it should be called Sister's Love without the A in front ::|:
Either would be technically correct, and neither is incorrect, but they would have slightly different connotations. If the title was "Sister's Love" it would imply the love of this sister to this brother. "A Sister's Love" has a more romantic quality to it than "Sister's Love" would, and also suggests there is a broader inherent quality to the love any sister has for any brother.

At least to me, others might infer different connotations?

Sep 21, 2017
no extras? only aslpatch? shit...:FeelsBadMan: anybody got the extras megalink or whatever? there is none at the links provided...

shit found it...its in the compressed version---my whole antivirus/windows defender flagged that shit! and this is a first for me (in ANY game I have downloaded here)---I just took the extra and threw the "rotten" folder with questionable .exe

a minute or two in the game and it crashes---no pictures rollback ignore just appears during the scenes...the extras suck! they are not compatible with the non-compressed version...what a rip-off---this update sucks balls

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
shit found it...its in the compressed version---my whole antivirus/windows defender flagged that shit! and this is a first for me (in ANY game I have downloaded here)---I just took the extra and threw the "rotten" folder with questionable .exe

a minute or two in the game and it crashes---no pictures rollback ignore just appears during the scenes...the extras suck! they are not compatible with the non-compressed version...what a rip-off---this update sucks balls
You found the old extras pack. The new extras pack has new images that are missing in the old pack, hence the error.

Sep 21, 2017
Looking at the devs patreon he has gotten a nice increase of support. Maybe the Dev stumbled onto a new business model for patreon game. Release base game for free and only charge for the extra content containing all the juiciest stuff :tf:
not to mention unfinished renders and stuff like waitress turning into yer mom!:tf: this is what ea will turn into more in the future when jedi: fallen order is released...tons of bugs, unfinished renders, locked content, lootboxes, macrotransactions, season pass for a season pass, $80 bucks on release, "limited edition" with statues that you need and photographed using kinect (it'll make a comeback baby!) to "unlock" something :WutFace:

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Okay what the actual fuck? I played the 0.3 version of this game and thought it was something to keep an eye on, nice renders very cute sister etc. Then this trainwreck happens with 0.4 just whaaat the fuck? It's like the creator just said "fuck it, people don't care about story they only want to see naked chicks" and that's exactly what he did, while also keeping some scenes behind an "extras" wall just ughhhh WTF!

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Tzaaah, I don't get the criticism here.
It's called "A Sister's Love", and that's exactly what the story is about. Everybody, well, everything with two legs really, wants to do the spread eagle and ride you silly. That's lust, not love. Just the lil sis needs some sirious bro-love and is genuinely caring about her 'Bubby'. Totally consistent and coherent storytelling right there. And all the other characters, well comon, that's nothing a minor case of serious brain damage can't explain......

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes