Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

dajayjk123

Feb 22, 2018
Do not take this wrong but step by step....
1.) Unzip the extras pack
2.) Open ASL folder
3.) Open the folder named game
4.) copy contents of extras to the game folder located inside the ASL file
5.) enjoy ;)

I sometimes have to keep coming back for the incest patch instructions and the like myself so that is why i say do not take offense
any idea how to do it on mac

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i dont know what moderators are here, but seriously comments like this one should be deleted and their owner warned, have some fucking respect or get out.

Anyone can critic a game but with respect to those that made it.
We don't delete criticisms, whether they're constructive or not, so long as they follow the forum rules.

Feel free to use the report button to get our attention.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Hey everybody
Can you tell me how to apply the incest patch?
I downloaded the file but I don't know what to do with it.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
any idea how to do it on mac
Doesn't the game have a folder you launch it from? Don't have a Mac but did have some Ren'Py games on a Linux box and it worked pretty much identical to how it's done on Windows.

sorry but i dont consider it a critic "pretty trash game and the dev should bury this game" is more in my opinión an insult to the dev than a critic.

noun
1. A person who expresses an unfavourable opinion of something.
‘critics of the new legislation say it is too broad’

2. A person who judges the merits of literary or artistic works, especially one who does so professionally.
‘a theatre critic’

noun

A detailed analysis and assessment of something, especially a literary, philosophical, or political theory.
‘a critique of Marxist historicism’

Not trying to be an arse, just thought I'd let you know there's a difference in both spelling and pronunciation.

Reactions: bas and ontach

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
sorry but i dont consider it a critic "pretty trash game and the dev should bury this game" is more in my opinión an insult to the dev than a critic.
I agree that comments like this have very little value, if any, but it's expressing an opinion. So long as it's doing it without making it a personal attack, it's allowed here.

Reactions: BizeBire
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes