Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
i dont know what moderators are here, but seriously comments like this one should be deleted and their owner warned, have some fucking respect or get out.

Anyone can critic a game but with respect to those that made it.

Nicely said. No need for this. If you think it’s tha bad, just go find games you like.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Nicely said. No need for this. If you think it’s tha bad, just go find games you like.
One of the main reasons we are bitching is because this is a game we really like. Despite all the negative stuff we are saying, most of us still do like this game. Just trying to talk some sense into the guy. He did it before (when he showed that sequence with the MC's sister with both naked in bed, presumably after they had a few drinks that the dev didn't bother telling us about). He has done it again at the end of this version, presumably after the MC has had a few drinks (with Madison) that the dev didn't bother telling us about. This is looking like a pattern - one that we don't particularly care for.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
A walkthrough is not really needed for the moment. The game is pretty straightforward

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
One of the main reasons we are bitching is because this is a game we really like. Despite all the negative stuff we are saying, most of us still do like this game. Just trying to talk some sense into the guy. He did it before (when he showed that sequence with the MC's sister with both naked in bed, presumably after they had a few drinks that the dev didn't bother telling us about). He has done it again at the end of this version, presumably after the MC has had a few drinks (with Madison) that the dev didn't bother telling us about. This is looking like a pattern - one that we don't particularly care for.
People can critique without being an ass.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
how do u install the extras
Do not take this wrong but step by step....
1.) Unzip the extras pack
2.) Open ASL folder
3.) Open the folder named game
4.) copy contents of extras to the game folder located inside the ASL file
5.) enjoy ;)

I sometimes have to keep coming back for the incest patch instructions and the like myself so that is why i say do not take offense

Reactions: bas and dajayjk123

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I appreciate the critiques that give a reason for the opinions - good or bad. I think I'll spend my free time with other games I like and wait for the next update of this one.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes