Ren'Py Abandoned A Sister's Love [v0.4] [BlackStar.Gamez]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

STVoyager

Jul 8, 2017
Wow, that was something...not what I expected. Not my favourite update ever. Oh well...

oluap - Put the two extra files in the game folder, I think

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Just open archive in winrar. Don't use 7z.
i use winrar for all extensions as a default , i tired opening it with that, 7 and zip to no avail, its not just this file it happens with others as well ever since i switched to Win 10 and cant find a reason

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game was going along just fine what the fuck happened to 0.5? Like it was written by a totally different person.

Also the shades in transitions were all fucked you can see flashes of the whiteboard. Thanks for the extras though.

Jun 19, 2017
I generally don't write my opinion about bad games but this one made me sad. I don't where should I start, to be honest.

The storywriting is non-existant; it consists of you waking up, seeing your sisters or your "mothers" pussy under their skirt, getting a boner, showering, sleeping/dreaming and repeating. There is nothing else. They once mentioned your father had some kind of disease or whatever and dies like a day later but nobody seems to care. Your "mother" appear out of nowhere and is a real fucking slut for also no apparent reason. The only two times she's appeared, she was half-naked. There also are a few other girls, but they only appear like once each so I don't know basically anything about them. Oh, and misspelings are quite common.

Half of the game is hidden under the "Extras" bullshit. V0.4 is insanely short and lacking in everything if you don't have extras, but it is STILL longer than the other days, so that should tell you something. I only played v0.4 twice (once w/o extras and once with) and the difference was pretty insane.

Choices are worthless. I mean, most of the times it doesn't matter if the game is a clicking simulator since I'm just here for the fap, but if this has a walkthrough (a pretty indecent one, by the way) then it should matter for something, right? Well most of them are "Hug your sister" or "Don't hug your sister". What even is the point of this? Just creates artificial progression. Trophies also apparently don't mean anything.

Well at least the renders are good. I like them.

I mean. I know it's "only" a 0.4, but after four updates it still has basically nothing to show it is worth paying for, in my opinion. Also, sorry if this comes out as rant, because it is.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I generally don't write my opinion about bad games but this one made me sad. I don't where should I start, to be honest.

The storywriting is non-existant....
Well at least the renders are good. I like them.

I mean. I know it's "only" a 0.4, but after four updates it still has basically nothing to show it is worth paying for, in my opinion. Also, sorry if this comes out as rant, because it is.
I have to agree with you. It is all over the place. You go to get a drink, Madison comes home with you, though the game is calling her "Mom" for some reason, suddenly she is on your bed. Then your aunt is suddenly there naked in your bedroom without explanation or you thinking it's strange that this person is there.
Then she gets you hard, you turn around apparently not noticing Madison-Mom is naked.. Getting busy.. suddenly sister is there saying "Bigfsh Broshi", what ever the fuck that means.
Yeah, the renders are OK, but it's easily the one of the worst written games I have seen in a long time.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*sees that the extras have been posted*
Could someone please upload and give me the extras, have been waiting a while so would be nice.
*sees someone ask the same question as above*
HOW DARE YOU ASK ABOUT EXTRAS YOU DELINQUENT!!!! like omg just wait until it is on the front page... (even though it can take a lot longer for the front page to be updated because people have better things to do)

that people is the worst of both sides.... you are welcome. seeing both sides be silly is like hearing alinity say "Can we copystrike pewdiepie?" just a whole lot of cringe and sadness.

Seriously though... just... Be cool.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
In case anyone hasn't still fixed the Madison -> Mom name label mix up in chapter 4 (I don't have time to scan through the last pages ATM),
here's my quick unofficial fix for it, attached below:
(extract to your game root folder, where the exe file is)

Here's what I think about the whole mess, especially the one in the last update (chapter 4):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FYI, Madison's name changed to Mom when I entered the restaurant.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
*sees that the extras have been posted*
Could someone please upload and give me the extras, have been waiting a while so would be nice.
*sees someone ask the same question as above*
HOW DARE YOU ASK ABOUT EXTRAS YOU DELINQUENT!!!! like omg just wait until it is on the front page... (even though it can take a lot longer for the front page to be updated because people have better things to do)

that people is the worst of both sides.... you are welcome. seeing both sides be silly is like hearing alinity say "Can we copystrike pewdiepie?" just a whole lot of cringe and sadness.

Seriously though... just... Be cool.
sometimes is better to ask it yourself :p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty worthless game as it is. Assuming it's the devs first game maybe they'll learn from it and make something actually good in a few years after burying this project.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
come on guys, just wait till next update to atleast critic him, im sure there is a explanation and even if there is none have some common decency and understand that is his 1st Project. I dont think @Afflyction deserves you all bitching when he is sharing the game to you all 4 free.
I'm truly sorry but no, just no.
Even if we are a bit harsh with this update, we don't have to refrain ourselves if we think it's not good.
I know we are not really doing constructive criticism but not saying anything when a game is going down the wrong path ( I 'd dare to say going down in flames here) is not helping the dev.
So, yes, probably most of us here are not patron, but it's not a reason not to post.
Again, yes, perhaps we will all be pleasantly surprised by the next update, though I doubt that, and the game will come back from where it has fallen.
For the time being, everybody can speak and voice his/her sentiment

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
It seems that a lot of devs think that knowing how to use DAZ 3D and Ren´Py, they have the skills to make an erotic game...

Not true. It is needed to know how to write a script too. And it´s not easy. To write a decent story, structure the scenes, create credible characters, interesting dialogues and situations, etc. is not something people know how to do just because they learned in school how to grab a pen.
I think this is the problem with this game, as roughtly 80% of the erotic games in this forum.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
I don't know about you guys but the game was obviously going in that direction after mid of chapter 1. For some moments I was literally laughing cause it had no place in normal game nor did it help the plot at all.

But you know what? I really liked it that way. I might be in minority but yes, I enjoy it and only hope for more.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes